...29

A Blog of a Hopeless Person

5/7

Kevin has been around me lately and he has made me calm down. I have a tendency to have panic attacks in school more often. It’s getting bad but Kevin is here taking care of me to the best of his abilities. I feel bad but that feeling is slowing removing itself because I see that this is what I need.

After Yejun left me I have stopped wanting to do things. I stopped eating, I don’t leave the classroom, I don't move in general because there is no point. At this point I feel empty and Kevin is the only one helping me feel something. Seeing him smile is like sunshine and the warmth that I feel from him is not normal but very comforting.

The feeling that I have wanted to forget about are coming back and I don’t know what to do with them. Kevin has become my life support and I thank him so much for it. I wish I could return the favor if I wasn’t so scared of life. What if I do the wrong move and he leaves me too? What would I do then? I can’t just let him leave because then I’ll truly be alone. After knowing what it feels like to have people around me I'm scared to go back and be alone.

I’m a ing coward.

Eli and Kibum are always around me now and they do the same thing that they been doing everyday. Beating the out of me and just leaving me there but of course they do it after school now so I just lay there and try to forget the pain. Or I just wait to see if I will finally die but it never comes. These beating are a joke; they should just kill me.


Chapters 29 forword will be updated today. I have always forgoten to update so I'm sorry.