Hospital..

A Blog of a Hopeless Person

1/15

I’m staying at the hospital and I’m going to come out in two days time. I told the doctor half the truth...I can’t really tell him that people are bullying me as they can press charges and I’m not going to go into that drama. All I want to do is live as far as I can live. Well that doesn’t say a lot as how I want to kill myself.

 

Sorry… Yejun come to visit the other day and was worried to how and why I ended up in the hospital but I couldn't tell him. I can’t tell him how weak I really am when he is trying to fight for me. Something that he, himself isn't aware of but its fine.

He kept me company until the dead of night as he needed to go home because lets face it, he has a real life unlike me. I felt bad that he spent the whole day here but I didn’t voice my opinions as I knew that I was emotionally unstable at the moment.

 

Oh I didn’t talk about that right….Well apart from the damages that Kibum and Eli gave, the levels of depression are going on a high but its normal for this time of month. It has become second nature to have a week of being really emotionally unstable but what can one do? Its not like I haven’t been living with this for my whole life..right….

I’m sorry that I’m being lame or boring but what do you want me to say? I don’t have a life and everything that happens is just more pain. The same things happen every time and sometimes I feel like this is what I deserve for living and letting my parents going alone to another world.