Complications

A Blog of a Hopeless Person

3/29

 

I’m not sure if Kevin has read my last post but I don’t know what’s going on with him. Not only has he been around more but has been trying to hug and kiss me.

 

I’m so confused and the looks that Yejun is giving doesn’t help me at all. I don’t know what to do with the actions Kevin has been making. They make me uncomfortable as I don’t want to kiss him back but when he does I feel strange...I guess in a good way...

 

I talked to Soohyun about this and all he did was laugh at my face. Telling me that I should be grateful that Kevin is even trying to become more than friends. Saying that it would be better for me to pay attention to someone else that isn’t me. All of this made me laugh because last time I checked. If someone want to be in a relationship they ask the person out and ask permission to kiss you. And of course he loved to state how much of a up I am and how I’m making everything dramatic.

Even so, Soohyun said I should just give in and let Kevin kiss me. What a stupid suggestion, I hope Soohyung get fired soon. I don’t need someone talking to me in such a rude form when I already feel ty. Why do I even keep talking to him?

Yejun is the only one who makes sure that am okay and again I'm grateful. The other day I got beaten again and he was there fixing me up. At the same time Kevin was there all freaking out and asking the most ridiculous questions.

-”Are you okay?”, “Who did this to you?”, “When did this happen?”, “Why don’t you tell anyone?”

 

I was losing my patience but before I could speak, Yejun stepped in, “ Kevin why don’t you just shut up? Does he look okay to you?” He waited for a response that never came, “That’s what I thought so why doesn’t you just let him be and sit your down! Will that be hard?!” The last words had so much venom. I was shocked but I couldn’t say anything, I think it was a bit of fear. Yejun was someone else when he yelled and I never want to hear something like that again. I quickly snapped back when I heard a door slam shut.

Kevin left the room which gave me an odd feeling.

“I’m sorry Kiseop...I didn’t want to yell but he left me no choice.” His voice was soft and clear, as if it were a lullaby. “You are done..you should go see how Kevin is doing...I know he cares about you and-

“No it’s okay..I’ll stay here with you like always.” I responded to him but it felt like I was lying. I wish I could tell you why but whenever I think about it the answer doesn’t come to me.

 

What has Kevin done to me? What has he done with Yejun and I?