Wow

A Blog of a Hopeless Person

1/18

 

WOW! I was right! Today was one of the worst days of my life and I wish I just stop going to school or just skip school all together.

 

Today Yejun became the new kid at my school, and you know what that means right! Alexander started to talk about me the minute Yejun sat down in front of him. Once again the whole school started to buzz with rumors and information about my life because the dressed kid with the dead parents is the best way to break the ice.

On the other hand, Yejun shoved Alexander when he started to talk about my parents and I was so grateful he did that. I mean he knew a lot of my past so when people started to talk in the hallways about me, he knew what was the truth. That’s all that really started to matter but I didn’t remembered about Kibum and Eli.

Yejun and I started to head to the cafeteria when they both where waiting mid-way.

“Well look here Kibum, looks like the kid made a new friend.” Eli said with a smirk and I knew he was going to give me hell soon. I didn’t need Yejun to see this so without thinking I said something so stupid, “Ha yeah Eli, I did. Yejun I’ll see you later, go eat. I’m going to hang out with them.” My tone was forced but seemed real and he believed me which was sad.

 

Once Yejun was out of sight Kibum punched me in the stomach, “So seems like face doesn’t want his little friend to see us beat the out of him, huh?” And with that they started to hit me all over to the point that I fell down. Again a stupid thing I did because it gave them the right to start to punch me in the face. Once they got tired they started to kick me, leaving me breathless with each kick. I really don’t know how long the beating was but when I opened my eyes no one was around.

 

I slowly walked into the bathroom to clean up as I didn’t need Yejun to see the blood running down my face. I was such a mess that it even makes me laugh now that I think about it.

With my luck, I opened the door to see Yejun who slowly started to regester my condition.

 

“Kiseop! What happened to you? Who did this!!” He yelled loudly causing me to whine. Of course I couldn’t tell him. I didn’t need him to be in harms way just because people loved to hurt me. “Kiseop I asked you a question.” He said in the stern voice and I feel stupid for telling him but I couldn’t stop myself. From what I remembered I started to sob and I out just as I said Eli’s and Kibum’s name.

 

The next thing I knew I had woken up at the nurse's office which felt strange because I never been there before. No matter how hurt I always ended up, I had never stepped inside.

This is where my day became worse as the new therapist introduced himself, “Hello I’m Shin Soohyun, It’s nice to finally meet you. I just  wish it was at a better timing.” He said with a smile that I didn’t return.

 

“Look I understand this is your job to talk to me but I’m fine. Glad to meet you too and good bye.” I said as I removed myself from the bed and walked towards the door.

 

“If you keep pushing people away how are you going to help yourself?” Soohyun said which got me mad. How could he have asked that to me? I mean he should have my records from the hospital and previous people I have seen.

“Why help myself when there’s no one to save.” With that I left and started my walk home but as I reached the school gates I found Yejun.

“How do you feel?” He asked in a soft voice which made me feel worse for telling him about Eli and Kibum.

“Don’t worry, I’m fine! I mean look at me I’m still alive right!” I said in a cheerful voice that made me sick. I really don’t understand how I'm able to lie about these things so easily.

“You know you don’t have to lie to me right?” He said softly again.

 

And that’s how my day ended more or less...


 
Sorry I'm so late in updating! BUT I'm almost done writing out the whole story! I will most likely post once a week. Don't quote me on that because I have exams soon. 
Thank you for reading!~