Out

A Blog of a Hopeless Person

1/17

I was able to leave the hospital today and getting home there was a package waiting for me. I didn’t know who would send something and I sort of started to panic. I was thinking that someone from school found out where I lived….Fear is something powerful…

Only that didn’t stop me from opening it. The first thing I laid eyes on was a small white bear which I found strange. That’s until I found a letter;

    Kiseopie~

I missed you in school! I don’t know what happened but inside there is all the homework for the week. I hope to see you soon and if you're sick, I hope the small bear makes you heal~! Next time tell me when you are going to miss school okay. I don’t like asking the counselor..she is kinda creepy. Well anyway I’ll see you in school~ Take care!!

                                Your Bestie~ Kevin Woo

                PS: Dongho was really worried too, I had to calm him down…

Why did he have to do this? I don’t like him being around me...I don’t like how Dongho was worried. Why would he even care? He lied about feeling the same as me and yet wants to be concerned with my safety. I would laugh but it was expected that someone would do this to me.

I have done all of the homework from the week I missed school and made sure that my doctors note was inside of my bookbag. They said that by tomorrow they will have a new therapist at school as they need to start to check up on me at school. I don’t know why they are doing this much for a kid like me, why waste money on a kid that just wants to end their life.

If I’m lucky it will be an in and out section as I don’t want to waste my time talking to someone who isn’t going to understand why I want to die.

I’m sorry that my post are getting shorter and shorter but what can I do. It’s hard...breathing, walking, talking….its getting harder and I know that tomorrow is going to be one if the worst days ever...I feel it...