Im Sorry!

Road Of The Trainee/ Road Of The Idol

 

I wont be out long, just a few jogs around the block Kira thought as she shut her door, she was unable to see the lock properly due to the tears threatening to escape her eyes. She put her keys away without locking the door and made a run for the elevator. 
It wasn't long before she was outside the building. Kira was greeted by rain but she didn't care, nobody was in the streets, no fans, she was alone. 
Kira began to let the tears fall from her eyes as she jogged in the rain, she didn't want to cry in front of anyone, not even in front of the images of her family in her dorm. She let the rain soak through her clothing and mix with her salty tears. 
Kira finally had to stop, she was exhausted and didn't know how long she had been jogging for. She put a hand on the building wall panting, her wet hair falling forward over her face. A hand suddenly grabbed her by the arm and yanked her into the small alleyway. 
"You have some nerve newbie!" One of the strangers said, Kira tried to make out their face but the rain blinded her. A sharp pain suddenly burned through her leg and she stumbled sideways, she realized the stranger wasn't alone, there were 5 other people with her. 
"W-What do you want?" Kira asked pulling her hair out her eyes just in time for a fist to connect with her face.  She stumbled backwards covering her eye when she was shoved onto the ground "I-I'm sorry for whatever i did! I'm sorry!!!! I'm so sorry!!!" She begged on the wet concrete. Another sharp pain hit her, this time in her chest and back. The group were kicking her, she drew sharp breaths with each hit. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She begged but it was no use, they didn't care.One more kick and it sent her crying in pain.
"HEY!" A voice shouted from a small distance, the kicking had suddenly stopped and whoever had been hitting her were running away. "Hey! Kira its Leeteuk are you ok?!" Leeteuk scooped her head up so it rested on his knees. 
"I-I'm sorry" Kira managed to stutter but she was silenced by Leeteuks hand. 
"I'm calling the others, just rest your safe now" He said taking out his phone and dialing the number. Kira grinded her teeth in pain as Leeteuk suddenly shifted away from his phone, Yesungs shouting voice echoed over the phone. Leeteuk finished the call before taking off his jacket and covering Kira. 
It wasn't long before Yesung and Donghae ran into the alley way, Yesung with an umbrella and Donghae with a blanket. 
"Is she ok?" Yesung asked as Donghae put the blanket over Kira. Donghae observed that she was in obvious agony.
"We should take her to the hospital, she might have broken something" Leeteuk said, Yesung nodded and Donghae took hold of Kira pulling her into his arms. 
"Did you hear that Kira? we are going to the hospital, your gonna be fine" Donghae said resting her head on his chest as he stood up. Yesung texted the other members as they made their way to the car. It was at this moment Kira started to lose what little consciousness she had and finally she fainted.
 
"She should be fine, she just has a few bruised ribs" Kira was able to hear a faint voice all of a sudden. 
"So she will be fine to go home?" Another said, one she recognized as Donghaes
"As long as she gets a lot of rest" 
"We will make sure of it" Leeteuk said.
Kiras eyes opened and she was greeted with a bright white light, she squinted trying to make out the ceiling. 
"Kira?" Donghae asked his eyes falling on the bruised girl. 
"Where am I?" She asked putting her hand on her forehead turning to look at the boys in the room and the doctor. 
"Your in the hospital, do you feel alright?" The doctor asked waving a small torch over her eyes 
"Im...alright" She said "Just a little saw" 
"You bruised some ribs and you have a few bruises but you should be fine" The doctor said 
"Thats right....." Kira muttered remembering the fight her eyes starting to tear at the thought. 
"Lets get home ok? I will have Ryeowook cook you some dinner" Leeteuk said changing the subject before she started crying but it was too late.
"S-Sure, lets go home Oppas" She said tears streaming down her cheeks, Donghae was unable to take it anymore and pulled her to a seated position giving her a hug. 
"Thank you doctor" Leeteuk bowed to the man before looking to Donghae. 
 
The car ride home was silent apart from small sobs and comforting words. Kira was crying into Donghaes shirt as he had her seated on his lap. Yesung was busy texting members and Leeteuk watched Kira like a hawk still worried.
"This way!" Sungmin welcomed the group in pointing to the spare room right away, the room was made ready for whenever Henry and Zhoui Mi wanted to stay. Ryeowook was already cooking by the time they had gotten to the dorm and Sungmin had been running about doing whatever he could to prepare for her. 
"Open the door to the room" Donghae said as he carried her to the room, she was still crying lightly and Donghae had taken charge of giving her a shoulder to cry on. 
Donghae lowered her onto the bed and pulled the covers up so only her head was showing. 
"I-m really sorry Oppas, i was such an idiot" Kira said tears still streaming down her cheeks.
"Don't worry, just rest for now we will sort things out later" Donghae said with a kind smile holding her hand. 
"The other members said they will be back soon" Yesung shouted from the living room.
"Alright!" Leeteuk answered him from the spare room, he put a hand on Donghaes shoulder "Lets go help Yesung when the others come home, they will want to know what happened" Leeteuk said pulling Donghae to his feet. 
"Alright hyung" Donghae sighed looking back one last time at Kira, she was already asleep to his relief. Leeteuk guided him out shutting the door leaving the girl in darkness. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

A rather violent chapter :/ I hope you like it anyways XD yes the romance is on it way XD there is a few possibilitys for who she will end up with :D mwahahaha sudden evil moment lol