The Meet

Road Of The Trainee/ Road Of The Idol

 

Kira pushed open the door to the dance studio with a sigh, she was meeting Super Junior for the first time today. Part of her screamed in excitement for they were Idols she looked up to. Her blonde hair now dyed dark reddish brown lay flat against her back and her eyes took in the surroundings of the room. She didn't look Korean, probably because she wasn't, she was brought in from America for nothing more then her voice. She dreamed to be a singer, and leaving her family was one of the most selfish things she thought she could ever do, however her family pushed her forward almost begging her to leave. 
"You must be Kira" A voice sounded from behind her as a hand was placed on her shoulder. With a jolt Kira slipped away from the hand swinging around to see who it was. Leeteuk, the leader was standing in front of her. He wore training clothes and a hat and glasses, however she would recognize him anywhere. 
What are you doing Kira! Bow! ANSWER HIM! She thought mentally slapping herself on the head. With a deep breath she bowed as she had learnt when learning Korean. Her words would sometimes be broken but she replied as best she was able to. 
"Hi, y-your Leeteuk....r-right?" She asked still a little flustered from the scare before. The older man put his bag down by the wall before returning his gaze to her. 
"You should speak formal when greeting someone" He suddenly said in a cold tone. Again Kira found herself mentally slapping herself, Look what I did! first day and already i offended the leader She thought shutting her eyes trying to escape the awkward situation. 
"I'm sorry, i was just so-" She began but was interrupted with his small laugh 
"Dont worry, i get it" He said taking off his glasses to reveal his kind gaze. His eyes weren't angry like she had expected. He then looked away from her toward the door as a few more member entered. She instantly recognized the puppy dog eyes of Donghae and Eunhyuk with his arm around his friends shoulder. Yesung followed behind them with not only his but both Donghae and Eunhyuks bags in hand. He didn't seem too happy but didn't complain resting the bags by leeteuks before turning to Kira. 
What is he thinking? She asked herself, he seemed so unreadable, for those few moments he just stared. Suddenly Ryeowook burst into the room singing cheerfully with a pouting Kyuhyun following him. 
"Leeteuk! Ryeowook is ignoring me because i didn't eat breakfast" Kyuhyun whined to the leader. 
"Thats your fault Kyu" Sungmin pointed out with a smile as he followed them in.
"You shouldn't have been up playing starcraft so long last night, then you would have gotten up early enough" Leeteuk added with a sigh putting his hands on his hips. 
"You should have woken me up hyung" Kyuhyun said trying to pin the blame on his hyungs. 
"Say sorry" Sungmin pointed to Ryeowook who was ping his bag slowly. Kyuhyun sighed and walked over to the eternal maknae. 
"I'm sorry wookie, your cooking really is amazing i actually feel really bad for missing out on it" Kyuhyun said looked down at his feet. Suddenly Ryeowook spun around with a grin holding a lunch box. 
"Fooled you Kyu!" He giggled 
"What?" Kyuhyun stared wide eyed
"You think i would ever let anyone leave without eating breakfast? I'm the chef" He laughed opening the box revealing a packed away breakfast. 
"Your so mean! you really had me worried!" Kyuhyun pouted taking the box of food and sitting down to eat. Ryeowook grinned at Sungmin who had been in on it the whole time. 
"Hey the trainee is here" Sungmin suddenly said , Kyuhyun almost spat the food he had in his mouth out with his words. He was so focused on Ryeowook he hadn't noticed. Sungmin walked over to Kira with a smile and bowed, she was stunned at how cute he was even without doing aegyo. 
"Hello, Im sorry we didn't greet you sooner" He said looking into her eyes "You are going to dance with us today right?" He asked
"Yes" Kira was unable to help the smile escaping her lips "Im very honored to be here" She said almost laughing, it was as if Sungmins happiness was rubbing off on her. 
"Where are the others?" Leeteuk asked looking to Ryeowook. 
"They were in another van as they had schedules earlier then us, they should be here soon" Ryeowook said. The sound of steps outside the door sounded as he ended his sentence and with that Kangin, Siwon, Shindong and Heechul entered the room. 
"Finally" Kyuhyun said between mouthfuls of the last of his breakfast. Donghae and Eunhyuk were already playing around shoving one another. Seeing all the members now together, Kira truely realized the difference in personality's between the members. 
"This is umm...." Heechul began to snap his fingers as they greeted her 
"Kira" Leeteuk said frowning a little "Hey you two" He said waving Donghae and Eunhyuk over from there play fighting. Finally everyone had gathered together. 
"Why is she here again?" Heechul asked a little anger in his voice. Kira flinched at his words, Heechul was one to show when he was irritated by something even if he was smiling. 
"The manager asked us to take her under our wing, shes going to be learning everything we do for practice for when she joins a group in the future" Leeteuk replied in a way that seemed to warn him. 
"I'm sorry to be a burden" Kira suddenly spoke up causing the members to look to her. Suddenly she felt she shouldn't have said anything at all. She thought she was about to faint from the awkward silence when suddenly Kangin spoke "Don't worry about it" He smiled, there it was again, one of those smiles like Leeteuk had before. It wasn't right, something wasn't right about the way they smiled at her. 
 
 
 

 

And thats the first chapter i hope it was alright :) next update will be soon