Smile

Road Of The Trainee/ Road Of The Idol

 

                                   
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Alright hyung, we will see you and the others later on for dance" Yesung nodded his head to Leeteuk as KRY and Kira were about to leave. 
"Ok, stay well and take care of Kira dongsaeng" He replied as he handed Kira her bag, the girl had almost forgotten it. 
"Thanks oppa, see you later on" She called as she slipped out the door after the three members. The group left the building quickly and it wasn't long before they were in the car. Kira enjoyed being back to work again, she wanted some sort of normality. 
"I think we should work on Promise You" Yesung said "We have a performance soon after all"
"Good idea hyung" Ryeowook nodded in agreement along with Kyuhyun. Kira slipped her bag down by her legs before leaning in to talk with Kyuhyun. The boy was seated beside her on the opposite side of the car. 
"You guys have a performance soon?" She asked Kyuhyun, she wanted any chance to talk to him. The boy looked back at her smiling one of his fake smiles again. 
"Yes, its not only us but all of the members" He answered 
"We are going to be having a solo moment as KRY before the other members will join us for Mr Simple and y free and single, Heechul is able to shine in Mr Simple while Kangin is not there and in y free and single, Kangin is able to get a chance on stage" Ryeowook said
"It sounds really exciting oppa" Kira smiled "Where are you preforming?"
"Right here in Seoul" Yesung answered for Ryeowook 
"Your gonna get trampled by fans" Kira laughed, she pointed to some fans that were out on the street. No matter where they went super junior had a lot of fans that would either wait or follow them. She new Seoul would be full of fans, maybe the whole city would watch them preform. 
"Well...I am going to be there, so its not surprising" Yesung smiled coolly
"I don't think so hyung...." Kyuhyun muttered before flashing an evil grin "If anything you will scare them away" There it was, EvilKyus sharp tongue. Ryeowook and Kira laughed along with Kyuhyun, even Yesung chuckled. The group had been laughing so much they didn't notice that they had arrived at the studio. 
As soon as Kira got out of the car she looked around with fearful eyes. Last time they had run into Anti-fans and Yesung had gotten hurt. Luckily it seemed the place was empty of others and the group could walk in without a worry. 
"Lets sing together this time, ok oppas?" Kira asked standing especially close to Kyuhyun. The two stood next to each other, whilst Yesung and Ryeowook stood by one another facing them. The group making a sort of half circle. 
"Alright, start the music" Yesung waved his hand at the man in charge of music. The room was full of the fours voices not long after. Kira felt that singing with the others brought her spirits up even higher. She hoped Kyuhyun would feel the same by the end of the song. 
 
"So you two did team up for that scare" Ryeowook folded his arms as he stared at Yesung and Kyuhyun. While the group took a break to eat lunch they had started talking about the horror movie incident.
"We said we were sorry" Yesung put up his hands as if innocent
"Agreed" Kyuhyun nodded, he seemed calm and if anything smiling.
"You didn't even say sorry Kyu!" Ryeowook threw a discarded napkin at the magnae. It bounced off his face and toppled onto the floor causing the group to roar in laughter. 
Kira felt she had grown close again with Kyuhyun and even though she was dying to talk to him, she didn't want to ruin this moment. She had leaned her head on his shoulder to catch a few moments rest. She felt his hand tuck a few strands of hair behind her ear, nothing could stop the smile that lightly escaped her lips. Nothing.
                                            
 
 
 
 

 

This seems to be a little shorter sorry :( ive been really busy today with animation, it takes alot of my fanfic writing time however next chapter will be longer then usual to make up for it :) enjoy the chapter everyone ^^