Wait for me?

Road Of The Trainee/ Road Of The Idol
Kira thought her eyes had only been shut for a few moments before a loud sound brought her out of her slumber. 
"Stupid alarm..." She found herself grumbling, she slipped out of bed and hit the button a little harder then she should have. She yawned, refraining from rubbing her eyes as she felt around the room for what was the light switch. 
Squinting as light flooded into the room she hadn't realized how early it really was. Noting the sun wasn't up yet she glance toward her alarm. 
 
3am 
 
Kira stumbled awkwardly toward the bathroom grabbing simple clothes for working out. The day before she had been lectured on the importance of fitness and weight loss by the thin as a twig choreographer. 
To be honest she thought she wasn't as toned as the other female singers, SNSD were always fit for example. As she stood in front of the bathroom mirror she took in a sharp breath of air and sized up her form. Something was always lacking in herself, why wasn't she able to be like her sunbaenims?.
After a long shower in which she just about fell asleep, Kira began to slowly jog from the bathroom, to her room, to the living room then the kitchen. Time flew by so fast, maybe she really had fallen asleep in the shower. 
Through all the commotion she was greeted by what was a lifeline to her. The sound of her phone joyfully playing Super Juniors "Mr Simple". Why that was the song she chose she wasn't entirely sure of. She just rotated through their songs. 
Thinking for a moment whether she could make that jump across the kitchen counter like a spy in one of those movies. Obviously she opted for the better choice speed walking to the couch where she had left her phone. She didn't want to forget to add it to her gym bag after all. 
Opening the phone and straining her eyes to read the text message her smile turned into a sad one. 
 
Manager - 
"Make sure to stay at the gym for at least an hour workout, ill pick you up myself to make sure you get to singing practice. That is after you have showered and gotten changed" 
 
Kyuhyun must be still sleeping, i wouldn't blame them its still early.... She thought brushing the smile off and packing her phone away. She neglected to notice the 1 remaining bar of life left in her phone. 
 
I'm not exhausted..... I'm not exhausted.......I'm not exhausted.....
 
The words Kira told herself over and over jumped around her brain as she sung the final note of the song instructed to her. It was a slow song, a ballad written for her by the songwriter. She would have loved the song a lot more had every part of her body not been aching. The gym lesson in the morning was a lot harder then she had thought and ever since she had arrived at the singing studio she hadn't stopped singing. 
"Alright your voice is beginning to crack, i guess thats all you can give for today" The man leaned forward shutting the folder her had in his hands "Take that sheet with you and make sure you get some practice later on when your voice is a bit better".
"I will" Kira just about squeaked out, her voice hoarse as she was leaving. She made sure to slip it into her own folder before leaving the building. 
"Kira! Glad I ran into you" Hmm? That voice is Taeyeons
"Taeyeon Sunbaenim, what are you doing here?" Kiras body automatically lowered itself to a new level and her eyes were unable to meet the singer. 
"There's more then one studio here silly" She answered straightening the slowly shrinking girl onto her feet "SNSD had practice, i heard you were here too so i decided to wait for you".
"Wait for me?" Kira had rarely spoke to the older singers, why was the leader of SNSD waiting for her. 
"Thats right!" She smiled brightly and pet her gently on the head "We wanted to ask you to join us at a party tonight" She quickly went on before Kira could hesitate "Its held by some old friends of ours, you look like you could use the time to let loose" .
Kira touched her fingers to her face wondering if she really looked as tired as she felt. Shaking the thought away she wondered if she could survive a night out after the schedule she had finally finished. Then again as she finally looked up scanning Tayeons face for the first time in the conversation she realized it was special and exciting to be asked by SNSD to a party with them. 
Maybe they do want to get closer to me? 
"Sure, that sounds like fun Sunbae" She lowered her head again nerves dancing up her spine. 
"Great! Make sure you were something pretty ok? Apparently some guys are coming to the party, it wouldn't hurt to make a good impression" She pet her head again lightly with a smile before turning away.
"What time are you going to pick me up?" Kira asked before the girl left
"12am sharp" Taeyeon replied before dashing out the door. 
Kiras stomach grumbled and she finally realized she hadn't eaten anything yet today. She really missed Ryeowooks cooking even after just a few days. 
Kyuhyun and the rest of Super Junior hadn't made any contact with her today, not a single text or call. She guessed they would be busy but she found the only moments she had time to think were filled with solemn thoughts and worries for her oppas. 
Shaking yet again the thought from her head she left the building planning out what she would wear instead. How would she style her hair? How much eyeliner would she put on?. The list went on until a smile finally made its way onto her face.
 
This would be fun....
 
 
 
 
 

 

Just a small chapter, it leads into the next bigger one. The end is slowly approuching with something big happening at the very end. Will it be to do with the next chapters? >: D  mwahahahahahahahahahaha