Kyu?

Road Of The Trainee/ Road Of The Idol

 

 
                               
 
 
 
 
 
Kira slept better then usual that night and when she woke up she found she wasn't in much pain anymore. She hoped that Leeteuk would allow her to work again even though it had been two days since the incident. 
After a shower, she changed into some fresh clothes and made her way to the kitchen. 
Ryeowook greeted her with a bright smile, he was the only one awake. Kira stood next to him offering her assistance. As if he was able to read her mind, Ryeowook pointed to some fruit that needed to be cut up. Kira quickly got to work on the fruit, enjoying the sweet smell coming from the oven. 
"How are you this morning?" Ryeowook asked 
"I feel really good actually" Kira grinned "I think i feel better then i ever have" 
"Thats great news!" Ryeowook exclaimed as she pushed the cut up fruit into a bowl and placed it on the table. She heard some sounds coming from the living room, and when she looked up she spotted the sleepy members drifting into the kitchen.
"Morning oppas!" Kira just about burst with joy, the members jumped in fright as they weren't expecting such energy in the morning or that Kira would even be awake. 
"Good Morning, your up early" Leeteuk yawned 
"Did you not sleep well?" Donghae asked concerned 
"I slept fine oppa" Kira laughed "I was just saying to Wookie oppa that I feel great today!"
"I'm so glad" Leeteuk smiled as he took a seat at the table followed by Kangin and Yesung. 
"TEUKIE HYUNG!" Sungmin shouted from one of the bedrooms, his voice brought alarm to Leeteuk  immediately and he sprung to his feet and ran to the room to investigate. 
The members waited with worry until Sungmin skipped happily out of the room followed by Leeteuk dragging a tired Heechul. 
"Oh it was just Heechul" Kangin sighed with relief 
"Honestly i thought he was going to kill me when i went to wake him up" Sungmin sat down grabbing a small piece of fruit that Kira had cut. 
"Don't freak me out like that" Yesung shoved him from his seat
"Sorry Hyung" Sungmin smiled brightly, Heechul slumped down on one of the seats wiping sleep from his eyes, still a little annoyed with being woken up. Eunhyuk entered the room and sat down next to Donghae who was watching Kira. 
"Kyuhyun, your finally awake" Siwon yawned, he and Shindong had been waiting for the magnae in the living room. The three walked over to the table and sat down, Kyuhyun across from Kira as there wasn't any option.
Kira struggled to lock eyes with the boy who sat right in front of her, but either he wouldn't look at her, or Donghae would distract her. She wanted to know what was wrong, the kiss they shared felt right to her, but Kyuhyun had shut off completely. 
"Kyuhyun oppa?" Kira spoke up, the boy looked up at her for the first time that morning "Did you sleep well?" She asked trying to form some sort of conversation. 
"It was....as it usually is...." Kyuhyun managed to say before focusing back on the table. AwkwardKyu was really strange. It hurt Kira to see him act like this toward her. 
"Alright this is weird...." Leeteuk suddenly spoke up "Kyu, whats with the strange attitude?" 
"Its nothing hyung" Kyuhyun replied halfheartedly. 
"If it was nothing we wouldn't have created a new nickname out of it" Yesung pointed out 
"Are you in pain again?" Sungmin asked rubbing his back with his hand concerned.
"No, I think i'm just tired today hyungs" Kyuhyun said flashing a smile at them 
Thats not a real smile! Kira immediately thought as she saw the way he acted Kyu, you don't like me, do you? She looked down at her hands that were sitting on her lap. They had shared a kiss, but was that all it was? a simple kiss.
"Kira?.......KIRA?" Ryeowooks voice suddenly reached her ears, she had been staring at her hands for almost 15 minutes and didn't even notice when Ryeowook had given her breakfast.
"Sorry oppa! I was lost in my daydreams i guess" Kira laughed it off before turning to look at Leeteuk "Leateuk oppa, i was wondering if I could join you all for schedules today" 
"It has only been two days, you need to rest and recover" Leeteuk stated before he took a mouthful of noodles.
"I'm feeling really good today oppa, honestly! You have to let me come along with you" She begged, blinking big sad eyes at the leader. The members just about spat out the food in their mouths when they saw her. 
"Well....Hyung it wouldn't be the worst thing if shes feeling better..." Kyuhyun suddenly spoke up for her. 
"Yeah, if she takes things slow she should be fine Hyung" Heechul spoke up as well as he finished eating. Leeteuk sighed shaking his head. 
Sungmin suddenly got up and sat next to Kira joining her sad aegyo face, it pretty much made the members in between them and Leeteuk fall backwards. 
"OK! If she takes things slow" Leeteuk finally gave in under the pressure "What is everyone's schedule, we can try figure out suitable places for her to go" He explained.
 
It took half an hour but finally Kira was given the all clear, Leeteuk wanted to baby her with small parts that didn't involve a lot of actions but due to everyone's heavy schedules Kira made her own choices on where to go. 
Kira wanted to join KRY for their morning practice, hoping that at the same time she would be able to talk to Kyuhyun. Despite the other schedules that followed, this one seemed the most important at this point. 
"Then its settled" Ryeowook smiled "KRY first"
"IF...." Leeteuk started suddenly in a stern tone "You feel any pain or exhaustion whatsoever! Please Text me, i will arrange for someone to take you back to the dorm, alright?"
"You got it Teukie oppa" Kira said full of joy although her mind kept drifting to Kyuhyun. 
 
 
 
 

Another one done :D i hope everyones enjoying the fanfic ^-^ another image :) Im going to start putting one into each chapter