Messages

Road Of The Trainee/ Road Of The Idol

 

The rest of the car trip to the musical theater was a blur to Kira. She was just staring at the text message she had gotten. Kira stuffed her phone in her bag after turning it off trying to forget the message. Its probably Heechul trying to get to me She thought smiling to herself at the thought, however she was unable to stop thinking about the many possibility's. 
"Kira!" Sungmins face suddenly pressed up against the car window followed by Yesung who stood behind him. Sungmin was smiling brightly as usual and Yesung seemed excitable too, she wondered if it was because of the theater, or the excess amount of coffee they drank. 
Kira opened the car door and hopped out grabbing her bottle of water from her bag and taking nothing else. 
"Are'nt you gonna bring your phone?" Sungmin asked
"I don't need it right now" Kira shrugged "Besides i will have my Oppas around" 
"Alright, anyways come inside the theater we are just about to start rehearsing" Sungmin said taking her hand and leading her toward the building. 
"What kind of musical is it?" Kira asked pulling her hand free so she was able to walk by herself, she had been dragged enough by Donghae the night before. 
"A romance" Yesung said "Normally i would have just let Sungmin handle this one, but they wanted another singer so he practically begged me" Yesung said nudging Sungmin. 
"You were perfect for the part, the evil misfit" Sungmin said holding his hands up making a rainbow shape in the air. 
"I thought that was Kyuhyun" Yesung frowned making Sungmin and Kira laugh. 
"Don't let him find out you said that" Kira pointed out 
"It doesn't matter if he does, i'm not afraid of EvilKyu" Yesung said folding his arms.
"Oh really" Sungmin smiled "So if i were to take my phone and....give him a call you wouldn't mind?" He asked taking out his phone about to dial a number.
"I know i never said this Sungmin, But your my favorite member" Yesung suddenly put his arm around Sungmins shoulder. Kira burst into laughter at the sudden change in his personality. Sungmin seemed pleased with himself that he had bested the turtle lover.
"You two, your up soon what are you doing?" The director interrupted the two.
"Sorry, we will go get ready" Yesung took his costume from the rack and went behind the stage. 
"Kira, why don't you take a seat up the back with the DJ" Sungmin pointed "Thats where the music is organized" He explained "And its the best view, you get to see me at my best here" He jumped about like a little kid before taking his costume and running behind stage.
Kira smiled as she watched him go before taking his advice, she was glad the DJ turned out to be kind. 
"Anything for a friend of Sungmins" The DJ said pulling out a chair for her. Kira gazed in wonder at all the different nobs and buttons. 
"So what does that one do?" She asked pointing to a small red nob. 
"I not only control the music, but the lights as well" He explained "The lights manager is away right now so iv become in charge of both" He said 
"WE ARE GOING TO START" The directors voice shouted toward the two. The DJ gave a thumbs up before lowering the lights and starting some music.
 
Kira watched as the musical began, she smiled in delight when Sungmin made his way onto stage. He spoke in a young but heroic way as he took the hand of the female lead. She couldn't help but lean as far forward as she was able to as he almost kissed her. 
"careful, you almost pressed a button" The DJ whispered pushing her back a bit from the desk of buttons. 
"Sorry" Kira whispered back snapping out of her gaze. A deep voice caught her attention and she looked back to see Yesung singing as powerful as he always did. How does he do that? Kira shut her eyes as she listened to his voice, it was as if the whole story was played out before her eyes just with his song. 
The highlight for her was at the very end of the musical, the battle between Yesung and Sungmin. It wasn't a physical battle, but they sang at one another harmonizing their beautiful voices. Kira stood up and clapped as the lights returned and the music stopped. 
The musical staff bowed and waved before going back stage. Kira gave a wave to the DJ before walking down the stairs in search of the two members.
"Oppas that was amazing!" Kira said stunned when she ran into the two. 
"Really? you liked it?" Sungmin brightened up even more then usual "Was i any good?" 
"Of course you were good!" She said taking his hands as she spoke before letting them go and turning to Yesung "You were amazing too! Your voice was beautiful" She said smiling brightly at him. 
"I know, i'm not one of the lead vocals for nothing" Yesung replied covering up his appreciation over comment. Kira did nothing but smile at him giving him a small pat on the shoulder bringing his smile to life. 
"We need to get changed, Kira do you mind waiting a little longer?" Sungmin asked
"Sure, ill wait outside for the car" She said, the two men nodded dashing backstage again. 
Kira walked outside gazing around in search of the car. It seemed the manager was late but she didn't mind, it gave Sungmin and Yesung the chance to get changed. The sun had warmed everything up and she was glad it was no longer cold. 
After a few moments the manager did turn up, she stood by the car waiting for Sungmin and Yesung. Kira waved them over before getting into the car, Sungmin sat across from her and Yesung sat in the seat behind.
"We should get some lunch first" Sungmin said "You must be hungry by now"
"I could go for some, what about you Kira?" Yesung asked
"Hmm?" Kira looked up from her phone, she had been staring at it since they had left. 
"Whats wrong? Heechul texting you?" Yesung asked 
"Thats what i was going to ask you two" Kira sighed leaning her head against the back of the chair.
"What do you mean?" Yesung asked
"A few people i don't know have been texting me, i thought it was just him getting me back" Kira muttered.
"Well normally he would let us know, you know how he likes to show off his pranking skills" Sungmin said "But...he hasn't said anything" he said looking concerned
"What have these people said?" Yesung asked making a grab for her phone. Kira blocked him however pushing him back into his seat. 
"They are just numbers i don't know" Kira said "Maybe fans of you guys" She attempted to cover the hurtful messages she had gotten.
"Lets see, maybe i know the numbers" Sungmin said now making a grab for her phone, Kira tried to block him but Yesung pulled her arms back making it impossible to move. 
"Hey stop it!" She said as Sungmin looked at the phone, she had been looking at one message in particular and wished she had deleted it. 
"What is this?' Sungmin gasped as he stared at the phone "Why are you even here, you have no talent, no skill and worst of all you hang out with mentors like them?! Go kill yourself" Sungmin read out the text looking to Kira. Yesung leaned forward to Sungmins seat so he could see the message with his own eyes. 
"Is this the first message you got like this?" Sungmin asked concerned but Kira didn't answer.
"These sound like Anti fans..." Yesung began but Kira suddenly cut him off. 
"Give it back!" She shouted taking the phone from Sungmins hand "just forget about it" She said stuffing the phone in her bag and looking away from the two. Kira wasn't really angry at Sungmin and Yesung, she was afraid that they would get further hurt by Anti fans, and she didn't want to worry them. 
"Kira...." Yesung said with nothing but sadness in his voice 
"I'm sorry Oppas" Kira sighed still not able to look back at them from the window "I don't normally lose my temper like that" She muttered 
"You can talk to us" Sungmin said in his warm voice 
"It doesn't matter to me, really" She suddenly smiled at them although in the inside she disagreed "They are just texts, they wont hurt me" Kira finished as they pulled into the singing studio. Sungmin wanted to continue talking to her but he had his own schedules. 
Yesung gave him a nod as he followed Kira out of the car, Sungmin hoped Yesung would get to the bottom of this. 
 
 
 
 

 

Heres chapter 7 XD i wonder if this is going into a bit of a angst, not like HEAVY ANGST more just the hate shes given and the reaction she has to it. Ah wells enjoy ^-^