Passion

Road Of The Trainee/ Road Of The Idol

 

 
 
                               
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Kira, its time to go" Kyuhyun said softly to the girl while tapping her shoulder lightly. She opened her eyes slowly and pushed herself off the boys shoulder. 
"Already?" She muttered in a tired tone, she wanted to stay on Kyuhyuns shoulder for the rest of the day, no the rest of her life. 
"Thats right, what is your next schedule?" Yesung asked offering his hand to pull her up. 
"I was going to join Siwon, Donghae and Leeteuk at the gym" She replied as she got to her feet. Yesung stretched his arms out in an effort to loosen up before they left. Ryeowook joined him almost mimicking his movements. 
"We could go with you if you like?" Ryeowook said 
"Thats nonsense oppa, your next schedule is on the other side of town" She replied giving him a soft shove. 
"Well fine then, if you don't want us with you...." Ryeowook grinned trying to tempt EvilKyu to join in. He new that if Kyu was on his side, Kira would surly be coaxed into letting them join the car ride. 
"No Ryeowook hyung, I agree with Kira we have schedules as well" Kyuhyun said surprisingly.
Kira was taken aback by his sudden want to get rid of her, but she didn't want them to be late for schedules just for her. 
"Whats going on between you two?" Yesung abruptly asked causing both Kyuhyun and Kira to freeze in place. 
"W-What are you talking about hyung" Kyuhyun laughed it off awkwardly
"That Kyu! Thats what I'm talking about" Yesung narrowed his eyes in thought.
"Oppa and me are fine" Kira said smiling awkwardly
"I didn't say you weren't" Yesung attacked again stepping further and further into unwanted territory. Kira new this situation was getting dangerous but she didn't know why her and Kyuhyun were hiding it. They kissed, was it really that bad?.
"Hurry up you lot! Your going to be late at this rate!" The manager suddenly shouted from the door of the studio. Kira and Kyuhyun mentally sighed in relief as the conversation was broken. 
"We will be bright there!" Ryeowook called grabbing Yesung by the collar and dragging him away from the two. Kyuhyun looked at Kira unsure for a few moments before speaking.
"He almost found out" He muttered "I don't think...its the best idea to be close to one another" He finished 
"Kyu, what do you mean? What was so bad about us kissing?" She asked grabbing his wrist before he could escape. She stared into his eyes.
"It wasn't right, we shouldn't be kissing...you were just...were just emotional, and i took advantage of you" He answered clearly disappointed with himself and dying to escape the situation. 
"Kyu oppa...I-" Kira began but was cut off when the manager burst through the door again 
"Kyuhyun, Kira you have schedules! Get out here now!" He shouted furious, Kira had no choice but to leave. She wanted to continue their talk but she was late already and so was he. 
 
 
"Why do you always drag me along to the gym Donghae?" Leeteuk groaned as he went to get on the treadmill in between him and Siwon. Donghae only smiled like a little kid.
"Because you need the exercise old man" He answered, Siwons eyes nearly popped out of his head when he heard Donghaes words.
"Donghae! Stop listening to EvilKyu!" Leeteuk scolded "I swear that boy is teaching all the members bad habits" He grumbled under his breath.
"come on hyung, give him some slack hes is the magnae after all" Siwon said as he ran, Leeteuk had started his treadmill up and as now running at a steady pace.
"Hes got you brainwashed! Don't go into the dark Siwon!" Leeteuk begged in a funny voice, both Donghae and Siwon burst into laughter. They were surprised when another voice spoke up. 
"I wonder how EvilKyu would react if he heard about this" Kira appeared holding a small weight in one of her hands. The boys hadn't recognized her as she was dressed in gym clothes with her back to them.
"h-hey don't be hasty now" Leeteuk spluttered out 
"Hes going to take revenge on us all!" Siwon shouted raising his arms in the air 
"EvilKira?" Donghae tilted his head like a clueless puppy, that was the icing on the cake. Kira was rolling on the ground in hysterical laughter Maybe i really am turning evil? She thought. 
After Kira had finally stopped laughing she got to her feet again.
"Don't worry, i wont tell him..but" Kira smiled in an evil way
"We have already lost her..." Leeteuk sighed "Shes gone to the dark side"
"You will have to do something for me" She finished folding her arms. Donghae looked like a panting puppy by this point. Of course Kira didn't notice him staring at her intently because Leeteuk was standing in front of her. 
"What exactly is this....something?" He questioned 
"Lets all go out for a group dinner tonight" She said cheerfully
"SOUNDS GOOD!" Donghae immediately jumped off the treadmill putting his arms around Leeteuk. Siwon did the same nodding in approval.
"Leeteuk will shout us all, wont you hyung" Donghae grinned at the leader.
"Its...really not a bad idea Kira but, I just thought you would want some more rest" Leeteuk frowned in a concerned way. 
"I'm fine old man" She poked her tongue out at the leader, Siwon and Donghae both stared wide eyed this time, even Leeteuk had his mouth wide open "I'm joking, your not old" She smiled with kind eyes, the three relaxed with her words until "You just look old" 
"GOD ITS LIKE A GIRL VERSION OF KYUHYUN!" Siwon fell to his knees facing up at the ceiling with his arms in the air, this time Leeteuk joined in doing the same. 
"Sorry oppas" Kira truthfully apologized "Seriously though, it would be a lot of fun Leeteuk oppa, we can go after dance practice tonight, everyone will be with us" She tried to tempt the leader. Leeteuk looked back at her seriously for a few moments before speaking.
"Are you feeling alright?" He asked seriously "REALLY answer honestly"
"Leeteuk oppa, why wouldn't I be fine I have my family around me right?" She replied in a soft tone, Donghae took the chance to hug her.
"come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Hyung! Shes so sweet, like Sungmin or DrunkKyu" Donghae whined, he would in reality take any excuse to be near her. 
"That was one time Donghae, hes not sweet every time he drinks wine" Leeteuk shook his head "Oh i can still see his aegyo" He made a strange expression as he shut his eyes. 
"Hyung, please!" Siwon joined in 
"Pleaaase Hyungie!" Donghae, with arms still around Kira whined
"Please Teukie opaa!" Kira begged the leader, although it was hard with Donghae back hugging her with his arms around her shoulders. Thankfully Leeteuk finally nodded in agreement. 
"Fine, but if your tired tonight we are going straight to the dorm to sleep, got it?" Leeteuk gave her a small nudge. Just as she was about to answer Donghae burst into an excited state and pulled her away from the two. 
"Donghae! Don't drag so much your gonna kill me!" She shouted as the two ran through the gym. Siwon and Leeteuk looked on after them smiling as they got on the treadmills again. 
 
Donghae paused giving Kira and himself the chance to rest from their craziness. Thats when he suddenly turned to her.
"Your really awesome you know that?" Donghae said with a bright smile 
"I think your really awesome too Fishy oppa" Kira laughed 
"Eunhyuk told you to call me that didn't he?" Donghae narrowed his eyes
"How did you know?" She gasped
"I know that anchovy well remember" Donghae smirked "Revenge must be taken" 
"Agreed" Kira laughed, she enjoyed helping any of her oppas out even if it was for evil reasons. 
"I'm so glad you came to live with us" Donghae suddenly said, Kira blushed lightly at the sudden complement. 
"Dongh-" She started but was rapped in a warm hug, it wasn't just any normal hug. It wasn't of concern. It wasn't of joy. It wasn't of sadness or even a family hug. This hug was different....
 
This was a hug of passion. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

HERE IT IS FINALLY!!!! I had to take a break from writing yesterday due to singing lessons etc so i was overworked but as promised a longer chapter ^-^ enjoy and I will try get onto the next one and have it out each day again.