The Spy

Road Of The Trainee/ Road Of The Idol

 

BEEP BEEP BEEP
 
The annoying sound of the alarm brought Kira out of her treasured sleep. She pushed herself up and turned it off. This was the earliest schedule yet but she new she had to go through the same schedules as Super Junior. 
Rubbing her eyes she went through the morning ritual as fast as she was able to. She grabbed an apple from the fridge and ate while looking on her laptop. 
Latest news a trainee has been taken under idol group Super Juniors wing, what do fans think of this? 
Kira read down the list of comments from both fans and anti fans, she didn't think the manager would even mention her and thanks to that now the world new about her. Some fans were kinder but most were angry.
"They are already exhausted!" 
"Who is this newbie!" 
"Get away from Suju!" 
Kira new where they were coming from, some fans were in love with members, and she agreed she was exhausting the members. Anti fans were even worse with their comments, they threatened her and Super Junior. 
She saw many sites with new comments, each one broke her heart to the point she wondered if she should just give in and go back to America. Suddenly Kira realized she was late, she had been searching so long that she had forgotten the time. 
Throwing the remaining half an apple in the bin she raced out the door putting on a hat and glasses. She guessed now the world new about her she would need to hide especially with the Anti fan threats. 
Kira pressed the elevator button as hard as she was able to over and over again. come on she thought. Finally the doors opened and there stood Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Shindong.
"Oppas!" She said surprised "Sorry im late!"
"We were just coming to find you" Shindong said "Lets go" he stepped to the side allowing her to enter the lift. 
"We have a radio show  to go to, Donghae and Shindong along with us are guests" Leetuek explained 
"Really? I have always wanted to see a radio studio" Kira said excited as they stepped out of the lift. The group all had glasses and hats on, some even masks to hide their appearance.
Kira wasn't going to bring up the articles on her, what was the point of guilting the other members. The cold morning air nipped at her skin, it would get warmer so she was wearing shorts and a short sleeve shirt, but right now the morning air made her shiver. It was a good thing they were about to get into the car. 
The car ride was a lot more friendly this time around, all the members were talking instead of sleeping. 
"You sure you don't want a coffee or something? your going to be sitting for awhile" Leeteuk asked taking a sip of his own coffee. 
"I should be alright, thank you for the offer" She said smiling at him before looking out the window. Fans had been around the building when they left and she wondered if any of them had followed. 
"What kind of story's should i bring up today?" Donghae asked 
"Didn't you prepare anything this time?" Eunhyuk asked
"I normally do, but there are so many different story's" Donghae laughed "Maybe i should bring up the Pillow War" He scratched his head in thought.
"Not the worst idea" Eunhyuk grinned 
"Are you...sure that's a good idea?" Kira asked 
"What do you mean? its funny right?" Donghae said
"Yeah but..." Kira leaned back on her seat straightening her sunglasses for what seemed like the hundredth time, she thought for a few moments before shaking her head "Actually its a good idea, go for it!" She said giving Donghae the thumbs up. 
"Great!" Donghae said with a grin turning to Eunhyuk to talk. Leeteuk gazed back at the members and Kira giving her a comforting smile. 
What bad could a story do? Kira thought gazing back out the window as they pulled into a park. She wanted to protect not just herself but Super Junior from more criticism, and if the people against her new she was there that night who knows what kind of rumors would be brought up.
A wave of warmth flowed over her as she stepped into the studio. She sighed with pleasure as she took a seat to watch the men. They all sat by a mic talking early with the DJ about the story's they would tell and ideas they had. Kira took off her glasses and hat and crossed her legs as she waited for it to begin. 
"And that's when Shinee entered!" Donghae slammed his hand on the table laughing, Leeteuks laughter was obvious over the others as it was higher. 
"They had their pillows and were staging a war!" Eunhyuk went on as Donghae was laughing to much to talk. The radio had been going for almost an hour and this was the final story. Kira prayed that she wouldn't be mentioned. 
"We had a trainee staying with us at that time" Leeteuk began explaining "Apparently she was on Shinees side in this whole thing!" He began laughing, the DJ hadn't stopped laughing throughout the story. 
Oh god they did mention me! Kira thought putting her hand on her head thinking no good would come of this. 
"I think we chased them for hours before we gave up and went back to our dorm" Donghae said "Defeat due to the Trainee spy" He said with a laugh.
"UGH!" She said allowed with his words getting a few stares from them. She widened her eyes and covered her frustration with a few thumbs up and a smile. don't worry, they didn't say your name She thought to herself with a sigh calming herself down. 
"Thank you Super Junior for being here today" The DJ said "And we will see you all tomorrow" He said to everyone listening over the radio. It was finally over and Kira sunk back in her seat wondering about the fans that may have tuned in. 
"Good work everyone" Leeteuk said to the staff and s, they walked into the next room smiling at Kira.
"So how did we go?" Eunhyuk asked putting on his hat again.
"You guys were great" She sighed getting to her feet doing the same. 
"Whats with the face" Donghae frowned "Did i not tell the story right? I'm sorry if its my fault" He said his hands on her shoulders trying to look into her eyes. Kira new he liked to sort out problems right away, especially if he thought they were his fault. 
"Its nothing Donghae Oppa, I was wondering about what was next in the schedule?" She brightened her face up still not able to look at him. She hoped they would buy her expression but new they hadn't. Luckily Shindong brightened the situation by explaining where they were going next. 
"Sungmin and Yesung wanted you to go to their musical session" Shindong said "I know you have to sing later on with KRY so Yesung was going to take you from there" He explained.
Thank god!!!! Kira thought, she was dying to get away from the concerned faces of Donghae, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk before she broke and told them everything. 
"How will I get there?" Kira asked still avoiding eye contact and instead looking at her hand. 
"Your manager is gonna pick you up and take you there" Shindong said 
"Ok" She said in a low voice putting her glasses on now. 
"Or you could stay with us if that makes you happy?" Donghae said, again trying to get a look at her expression. 
"I will be fine" Kira replied in a bit of a stronger voice, all the thoughts and talking was giving her a headache. The members were a little startled by her sudden strong voice and she left them with a wave before anymore interrogation were able to continue. She thanked the heavens that the manager had arrived early.
What do i do? Kira thought to herself looking at her hands What if the fans find out? what if Super Junior gets hate because of me? Suddenly her phone went off, she looked in horror as a message appeared on the screen.
                                                                                                         
                                             
                                                                                                         "We know who you are Spy"
 
 

 

I hope you liked this chapter :) im going to work on the next one now haha ^-^