Revenge

Road Of The Trainee/ Road Of The Idol

 

                                               
 
 
 
 
 
"Food, Food, Food!" Donghae sang on the car ride to the restaurant Leeteuk had booked for the group. It wasn't easy for Kira to stay composed with Heechul in the same car as her, she was anticipating her plan. 
Everything seemed normal as they all checked in and were taken to the massive table in a private room. The members entered the room and took their seats, Donghae immediately making a grab for the menu. 
"Don't worry about the expenses tonight, just enjoy" Leeteuk finally said as their menus were taken and the staff began preparing the food. Kira new exactly what was going on and was glad that Ryeowook, Yesung,Donghae and Kyuhyun had passed on the message as she had wished. 
"Yah! we never finished talking about KyuKira" Heechul suddenly spoke up while they waited for their food. Kira and Kyuhyun both sunk back behind the other members as soon as he spoke the words. 
"I'm not one to be impolite..." Siwon began as he turned to Kyuhyun "How was it?"
"You have to be kidding me!" Kyuhyun shouted in frustration "Even Siwon!"
"I'm just as curious as everyone else" Siwon raised his hands Innocently.
"Oppas please don't talk about this" Kira begged 
"It must have been one heck of a kiss for you two to be hiding it" Heechul pressed on
"Oppa!" Kira shot Heechul a glare Just you wait! 
"Lets just enjoy the meal, alright everyone?" Leeteuk suddenly spoke up
"It would be more enjoyable if i new about the-" Heechul began to answer back but was cut off by the leader.
"Speaking of kisses! You and Sungmin on stage that time, you said he was the best didn't you?" Leeteuk Heechul in an attempt to stop him from bringing up Kira and Kyuhyuns kiss.
"AH! its weird when you say it like that! I didn't say it in that way i swear!" Heechul hit his head on the table a few times lightly in frustration. The other members burst into laughter giving their leader highfives for taking him down. 
"Sungmin tell him!" Heechul spat out at the younger boy, Sungmin only smiled at him sweetly without a word. Heechul seeing this nearly leaped out of his seat and tackled him. 
"How long is this food going to take?" Donghae sighed tapping his chopsticks on the table. 
"Ryeowook go help the cooks make the food faster" Eunhyuk also was tapping his spoon on the table.
"Keep quiet you two and learn some patients" Kangin scolded 
"Yes hyung" Both Donghae and Eunhyuk sighed back.
"I wonder if they would let me back there" Ryeowook was busy taking the comment seriously, If he was allowed he would help the chefs cook for the members. 
"You love cooking way to much wookie" Yesung muttered giving him a small smile. 
"I love anything thats to do with taking care of you all" Ryeowook smiled brightly 
"You take better care of the members then my family would of me" Kira giggled 
"Really?" Ryeowooks face lit up 
"Your the best at cooking!" Donghae shouted just as the waiters walked in putting food down in front of each member. Donghae and Eunhyuk immediately wolfed down half the plate within a few minutes.
"I don't... know..... about that, this food is.... amazing" Eunhyuk spoke awkwardly with a mouth full of food. 
"Ag..reed" Donghae did the same. Ryeowook was taken aback by their comments but realized that whenever the two ate anything when they were this hungry amazed them. They would always say it was the greatest thing they had ever tasted.
 
The group had eaten extremely well after a few hours and were all sharing jokes.
"I shouldn't have had so much water" Kyuhyun sighed as he got to his feet "I'm going to the bathroom" He began walking out.
"No need to announce it" Heechul complained
"I will go with you" Sungmin said "I've already finished anyways" 
"Same, I need to go as well" Shindong said, the three got up and left for the bathroom. 
Leeteuk was called out for a phone call not long after and Siwon and Kangin went after him. The way Leeteuk spoke on the phone made them think something was wrong. That was their excuse anyways. 
It went on this way until Kira and Heechul were the only members in the room. 
"What is taking them so long to get back!" Heechul groaned 
"I'm not sure oppa, seeing as we are gonna be here awhile, I can get you another bottle of water if you like" Kira asked getting to her feet.
"Yes hurry, go get me a drink" Heechul clapped his hands like she was his slave. Kira didn't mind knowing it was a joke, but that wasn't the only reason she didnt make a big deal out of it. 
 
Silence
 
Heechul had been sitting in the room for about 15 minutes alone, he was on the verge of bursting when a waiter entered holding a small piece of paper. The boy took it from the staff member realizing it was the bill. 
"Where is Teukie, hes got to pay" He muttered frustration coating his voice. His phone went off suddenly making him jump. He took the phone out and saw that Kira had texted him. 
"YOU HAVE TO BE JOKING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Heechul shouted as he threw his phone to the side "NOW I GET IT!!!! THOSE KIDS!" He got to his feet with a sigh of defeat and followed the waiter. 
 
One text made him this angry........
 
                                                                                                             Kira :
                                    "Thanks for the meal Oppa, The others say thank you as well!!! Lets eat out again sometime"
                                                                                                      "Revenge is sweet"
 
 
 
 
 

 

^^ Heres chapter 20 ^^ I hope everyone likes Evil Kiras plan, Seems all the members were on her side aslong as they didnt have to pay XD