Ice cream

Road Of The Trainee/ Road Of The Idol
"Ice cream!" Ryeowook suddenly shouted, Yesung nearly fell over in fright when the smaller mans shrill voice destroyed his eardrum. 
"YAH! don't shout like that" Heechul folded his arms angrily, he new Yesung would never really yell at Ryeowook. 
"Hyungs! We should all get ice cream, it will Kira up, right?" Ryeowook looked in the girls direction. Kira smiled a little at the thought opening to speak before Kyuhyun did for her.
"Then its settled, lets all get some ice cream or rather....Ryeowook should go get it for us" Kyuhyun smirked at the eternal magnae. 
"Whyyyyyyyy" Ryeowook whined like a child being asked to leave the playground. 
"It was your idea" Kyuhyun said in a blunt tone 
"Who made you leader?" Ryeowook asked getting to his feet and frowning. 
"I did." Kyuhyun spoke right in front of Leeteuk, Kira covered with her hand to try and hide a laugh seeing the leaders expression. 
"Uhm, Kyu" She muttered through her hand, the magnae looked at her questioningly "Leeteuk looks like hes going to explode" She pointed at the leader. His face had gone a small shade of red and he was staring at Kyuhyun. 
"Eheh, of course i'm...only joking" Kyuhyun put a hand on his neck awkwardly. Kira had to laugh, there was just no way to hold it in anymore. It seemed to trigger some sort of domino effect because within moments the other members were laughing as well. 
"Don't worry Ryeowook, ill go get it for you" Leeteuk got up and made a grab for his bag "Its the least i can do" He tossed the bag over his shoulder and opened the dorm door. 
"Ill come too hyung" Kangin got to his feet 
"Ok, we will be back soon" Leeteuk waved his hand as the two left. 
 
Kira sat up her eyes still red from crying but a small smile on her face. Many questions prodded her mind, she just had to ask them. 
"So this....Premotion trip..." Kira began "Super Junior M are going to be in china right?" 
"Yes, for a month we are going to be preforming and doing some interviews" Sungmin answered sitting forward from his seat. 
"And everyone else is going to be in Thailand?" Kira asked as if she didn't know. 
"Hey! What do you mean everyone else, your god is going to be in Thailand with his followers" Heechul stood up raising his hands proudly. 
"If Heechul was god...I...." Siwon drifted off speaking under his breath, Kira was unable to hear what he said but by the looks of the way Heechul suddenly hit siwons arm, he heard enough. 
"Anyways, yes we are going to Thailand to guest on some variety shows and do some interviews, it will open up places for the whole of Super Junior to preform in the future" Shindong said.
"Thats an awesome idea" Kira smiled "Your gonna be huge in Thailand!" 
"You think so?" Yesungs face lit up 
"I know so" Kira nodded "But...." 
"What is it?" Sungmin asked
"Super Junior M is going to take a month, You guys never said it would take a month in Thailand" Kira looked to the other members. 
"Thats because....it might not" Shindong said "Maybe only a few weeks" 
"Really?" Kira smiled brightly 
"Yeah, i don't know why your so excited....when i get back theres no way ill let you sleep on me like Kyuhyun does" Heechul frowned 
"I wouldn't want to" Kira pouted 
"Whats wrong with my perfect figure?" Heechul asked getting to his feet, Kyuhyun snorted out a laugh and earned an angry glare from the man. 
"Hey! I didn't say anything" Kyuhyun half chuckled his words out. 
"I think Kira just wants her family around thats all" Sungmin changed the subject. 
"Whats the point of wanting us back faster, your not even gonna be living here anymore" Heechul frowned sitting back down. 
"Heechul!" Siwon hissed in a harsh whispering voice. 
"What?!" Heechul did the opposite and shouted. 
"No, Oppa hes right" Kira plastered on a smile "I'm not...I'm not going to be your trainee anymore, things are definitely going to be different" she leaned back against the couch feeling rather defeated. 
Kira new this day would come, she would be moved out and harshly thrown into the world of an Idol. An Idols world was rough full of scoldings and accidents but she was determined to do it for her love of music. She wouldn't be the same trainee living in Super Juniors dorm, she would be alone in a dorm or dashing about on schedules. She would rarely get to see the family she loved so much, the man she loved so much. 
Kira took Kyuhyuns hand tight and smiled as she stared into his beautiful eyes. Kyuhyun leaned in and met her lips with his lost in the moment. The kiss was magic, full of love. It would have been perfect if it wasn't for Donghae and Eunhyuk suddenly running through the dorm. Donghae was being piggy backed by Eunhyuk as they ran toward the kitchen. 
"You kids!" Yesung shouted as he followed Ryeowook after them 
"Be careful you might-" Ryeowook shouted before there was a crash of what sounded like pans and pots on the ground and soft thud. 
"AIIIIIIIISHHHHH" Kira wasn't even able to recognize the frustrated voice. She jumped up pulling Kyuhyun up after her and the two went to investigate. Strangely enough the others didn't really make a move. They were used to Eunhyuk and Donghae monkeying around and new Ryeowook and Yesung would deal with it. 
Kira rushed into the kitchen followed by Kyuhyun and were greeted by the scene. 
Ryeowook was bent down next to Eunhyuk and Yesung was next to Donghae. The two were sitting on the kitchen floor with pots laying around them. 
"Did you hit anything?" Ryeowook asked cautiously giving the dazed Eunhyuk a worried stare. 
"No, what about you?" He looked to Donghae who was holding his arm. 
"I think i'm ok, just bumped my arm on the bench" Donghae answered. 
Ryeowook helped Eunhyuk up before the two stood by Donghae. Kira too made her way over and sat next to Donghae. Kyuhyun frowned as he stood behind her. 
"You shouldn't run through the house like idiots all the time its dangerous" Kyuhyun poked out his tongue. Yesung made a grab for Donghaes arm for what seemed like the hundredth time, Donghae was dodging his grabs. 
"Ah! Let me see" Yesung scolded finally taking hold of his arm. The man handled Donghaes arm like he would a turtle, extremely gentle and lovingly. Kira found it strange seeing Yesungs Hyung side for the first time in so long. 
"Ouch!" Donghae shuddered in pain as Yesung pushed the boys shirt sleeve up revealing a large red mark on Donghaes elbow. 
"can you move it?" Yesung asked 
"I think so" Donghae started to straighten his arm, and although he hissed in pain he straightened it out completely. 
"Well its not broken" Yesung concluded with a smile "Its just going to leave a massive bruise"
"Don't freak me out like that oppas!" Kira glared at both Eunhyuk and Donghae, she was angry but rather worried. 
"I told you it was a bad idea" Eunhyuk grumbled helping Donghae up on his feet. The two walked into the living room and were greeted by a worried Sungmin. 
"Are you two alright?" Sungmin asked, the other members looked over. 
"Yeah we are fine" Eunhyuk answered for Donghae 
"Seriously you kids need to stop giving hyung a heart attack" Heechul muttered.
 
After spending a few minutes helping Ryeowook and Yesung clean up the kitchen Kira rejoined Kyuhyun in the living room just in time for Leeteuk and Kangin to arrive back.
"We're back!" Leeteuk shouted 
"Ice cream!!!!!" Donghae and Eunhyuk shouted gathered around Leeteuk, the leader had to wave the bag in the air to keep their hands from making a grab. 
"Keep your mits off! Give everyone else a chance" Leeteuk frowned, Kangin stepped in and forced the two to give the leader some room. It didn't take long for the rest of the members to file into the kitchen after him however and soon everyone was eating ice cream. 
"Thanks oppa" Kira smiled before eating a spoonful of ice cream. 
"No problem" Leeteuk smiled back watching his joyful dongsaengs, even Heechul didn't refuse the treat. 
 
 

:D heres the next one for part 2 :) I hope you enjoy it ^-^