I dont want to be alone.....

Road Of The Trainee/ Road Of The Idol
"Sorry i'm late!" Kira scrambled into the dance studio. Inside she was greeted by Shinee and EXO who were planning to preform the same night as her. She wasn't expecting to see so many people together like this. 
"Aha! Kira your late" Jonghyun waved his finger about with a grin, Key slapped him over the head with a frown. Kira would have probably burst into rage but seeing as EXO were in the room (A group she hadn't really made contact with) she bowed toward them instead. 
"Oh, uhm" Onew scratched the back of his neck "This is Kira, Kira this is EXO" He introduced
"WE ARE ONE!" EXO chanted together nearly making Kira stumble back in fright. They were so loud when they talked as a group, and in a studio their voices bounced off the walls. 
"I ehem, My name is Kira..Its nice to meet you" She gathered herself together and bowed to them. 
"Debuting huh!" Jonghyun poked her side "We had to find out from the manager instead of you, i feel so hurt" He joked 
"I knew you would tell everyone else thats why" Kira flicked his forehead playfully, Jonghyun was the only sunbae she played around with like this.
"Its...nice to meet you" Suho's soft voice made her turn to him, he smiled warmly at her "I look forward to your performance, i'm sure Super Junior sunbaenims taught you well" 
"They did, and i look forward to seeing your performance too" Kira smiled still awkward around these new sunbaes. 
"Good everyone's here" The choreographer tapped his shoe on the ground "M countdown is tomorrow and we have a lot of work to do, i want everyone to practice here taking your turns and then we will practice on stage later this afternoon" He explained looking at his clipboard. 
"Yes sir" Everyone said at the same time gathering into their groups, Kira felt a bit lonely standing by herself. 
"Kira your first" He said pointing to the front of the studio as everyone sat down. 
YOUR JOKING! She thought Look at everyone watching. Normally that isn't really a problem for an idol but by everyone, she meant Shinee and EXO. They were respected sunbaes, she had only just met EXO but she new how popular they were. 
"This should be good" Onew smiled "Show us an awesome performance!" He put his thumbs up to try and comfort her. EXO seemed to follow throwing out random "Fightings" and "Go for it!" .
Kira stood in front of their judging eyes and took a deep breath. She made a turn so her back faced them and lowered her head ready for the music to start and the choreography. 
It seemed like it was going to go ok, apart from the painful stares into the back of her head. She snapped her fingers and turned sensually to face them, lifting her pretend mic to her lips.
Within the first verse her voice cracked sending a small giggle through the members watching. Suho was clearly trying to tell the other members to stop and Shinee didn't laugh at all. They kept a serious face that somehow scared her more, what were they thinking?.
Kira went on with the lyrics and made sure she danced well but as the song went on her voice grew quieter and quieter. 
What if my voice cracks tomorrow? What if everyone laughs at me? God i'm such a failure! 
"Louder!" The choreographer shouted angrily "Your moves are too short as well!" 
Kira sang louder and tried to move stronger to please him but in return she only got shouted out more. 
"TOO LOUD! Wheres the feel! Your doing that move wrong!" Then finally "STOP THE MUSIC!" 
Kira was panting with her hands on her knees frowning into the ground, She didn't want to look up at the disappointed faces around her and instead took a full scolding by the choreographer. 
"I'm sorry" Kira whispered 
"Sorry! Do you know how much work i put into you, no the Songwriter put into you, the manager! The company! If you fail you will put us all to shame!" He shouted "You want to ruin us all because your a tad tired, or your a bit embarrassed! Stop this selfishness and get to work!" He stamped his foot on the ground for effect.
The room fell silent apart from the sharp breaths Kira took, she didn't want to look up or move for that matter. Finally she had to, she straightened herself up, brushed herself off and took a seat in the far side of the room. 
"I...uh..." A few members from EXO spoke up but fell silent when they received a glare from the choreographer. 
"I'm sorry, i will work harder and i wont let the company down" Kira said
"Well...You better" He replied angrily before turning to Shinee "You next!" 
Shinee all jumped a bit at his tone before getting to their feet and standing at the front of the studio. EXO seemed a bit shaken up, remembering the days they had been scolded as trainees maybe. 
Kira watched as Shinee rehearsed, she watched when EXO rehearsed as well. She studied their movements and their voices, anything was important to learn. The way they faced the audience was impressive, what she would give to have that confidence. 
"Alright, Kira again!" The choreographer shouted, the other groups were shocked as his tone turned bitter again. 
"W-What if i screw up again?" Kira got to her feet shakily, the other groups sent her sad glances obviously seeing her lack of confidence. 
"If your that worried then don't make any screw ups!" The man harshly replied "Wake up Kira or leave!" He pointed to the front of the studio. 
Kira ran her fingers through her hair letting out a shaky breath and standing in front of those judging faces again. Before the first verse even started the choreographer was already shouting again. 
"Moves need to be bigger!" He shouted "Remember loud singing!" 
The world around Kira blurred and shook as she tried to concentrate on her words. If she wasn't worried about those watching she was worried about the shouting. 
Finally she got through the song to the standards of the choreographer and she couldn't feel anymore relieved. Stress was undoubtedly still bubbling around in her stomach not to mention she felt rather dizzy but she brushed it off and stumbled toward a seat. 
"That will be all for now, meet at the M countdown studio this afternoon at 3pm" The choreographer said before leaving without another word. 
 
Kira was first to leave the building shakily, she just wanted to get home and take a nap, try and sleep off the exhaustion and dizzy spells. As she used the wall to make her way to the car, or at least where the car would be when the driver arrived a massive spell hit her. 
Dizziness washed over her like a wave, knocking her off her feet and into a pit of darkness. 
 
 
"Your her friend right?" 
"Yes close friend, i was there when she fell" 
"You said she hit her head right?" 
"Thats right" 
"Hang on shes waking up, Kira? Kira?" 
"Eh?" Kira mumbled opening her eyes, she was blinded for a few moments before being greeted by a room she hated. She was in the hospital AGAIN!. 
"Kira your friend is here, he found you when you fainted... you hit your head" The doctor said. She looked over to the friend he was speaking of to find........
The man from the party!
"Thats not my friend, i don't know him!" Kira  immediately panicked
"You don't remember me? We have known one another for ages" The man said 
"She may have memory loss" The doctor said
"MY MEMORIES FINE! THATS NOT MY FRIEND!" Kira shouted but grabbed her head in pain. 
"Take it easy! Your suffering from some exhaustion, you really need a nights bed rest" The doctor instructed.
"But i have practice tonight, and i have to preform tomorrow i cant afford it!" She then looked to the scary man "And get him away from me! I don't know him" She was nearly in tears. The man from the party took her hand in his tightly.
"You have to remember me" He said faking a whimper, the doctor seemed to fall for it "My names Yaiko, remember?" He said rubbing her arm. 
"Get away from me! Please!" Kira hissed pulling her hand away in distress. 
"She needs to be on bed rest here tonight, and then she is free to go tomorrow...I suggest you take care of her, maybe it will spark some memory of you?" The doctor said "But for now she needs to be alone to rest" He pointed to the door. 
"I will take good care of her" Yaiko said with a smirk "You here that Kira? Ill get you some of that ice cream you like" He winked at her before leaving the room, the doctor followed him after instructing a nurse to give her a sedative. 
"W-W-Wait! Please i need to make a phone call!" She shouted in tears now "I really don't know him! You have to listen to me and let me call my boyfriend!" She hissed in pain as the nurse injected her with a needle. 
"KYUHYUN! .....KYU...K-kyu......hyun....." Kiras desperate voice slowly faded as she fell into the darkness again. 
 
Kyuhyun...Please! I need you! 
 
Tears slipped from her cheeks and onto the mattress as she fell unconscious.
 
I'm crying because i need you!
 
I don't want to be alone.....
 
 

AHHAAAAAAAAAH everythings happening in this chapter XD enjoy!