Home....

Road Of The Trainee/ Road Of The Idol
Kira let out a desperate whimper when she saw the studio. Her eyes ran up and down its doors, the lights by the glass doors were still on meaning it was unlocked. 
She scrambled up the slippery steps feeling with only a soaked hospital gown on. She flicked her hair out of her eyes and pushed as hard as she could against the door. It creaked open slowly sending the most awful sound through the air. 
"I..I made it" She shivered her teeth chattering like those cheap plastic wind up toys she once played with. Kira slipped indoors and pulled the door shut behind her. 
She felt around for the lock and turned it, a single click isolating her from the outside world. Again she stumbled blindly around until she found a switch but just before she was able to illuminate the next room someone appeared. 
Using the light of the doorway she could see a short distance outside. A shadow was moving around out there, she wanted to believe it was Kyuhyun but her intuition told her otherwise. 
"Where are you sweetie?" His voice was sickly sweet and she immediately pushed herself away from the glass door and behind a door frame. She turned off the light hoping he wouldn't catch the sudden movement or mistake it for something else. 
Breathing hard her nails dug into the wooden pillar and she shut her eyes tight letting the darkness envelope around her. Nothing but silence carried itself through the studio, she peeked around the corner ever so slowly to gaze out those glass doors. Nothing but her head was in sight and maybe the odd finger tips. 
 
BANG!
 
Yaiko was pressed up against the glass with a crazed look in his eyes, he looked like he could just walk right through the material. Kira yelped and spun around slipping into the studio and  hiding under what she hoped was the piano. 
Kiras hands wouldn't leave as she inhaled and exhaled faster then if she had been running. Another tear escaped her eye and made a stream down her fingers until it stopped at her wrist. 
She looked down at her phone but found all the rain had gotten through the cracks in the screen. Her phone was useless, she held onto what little of Kyu she had anyway. The small key chain he had brought her with an image of them hung undamaged from the phone. She wasn't able to see the photo but it didn't matter, she could feel it. 
"Kira sweetie! Why are you hiding in there? I want to...Kiss you some more" Yaiko breathed against the glass starting to bang lightly with his fists. 
Kira didn't dare answer, she new anything would just get him more excited. Maybe he would leave her finally, maybe he would think she had left already. She could only hope.
 
Leeteuk was busy pushing everyone out the door, he had only needed a single text from Sungmin to know what was happening. 
Sungmin - 
Kiras in trouble we are going back to Korea
 
Leeteuk - 
We are on our way, update as soon as you can
 
A simple exchange but Leeteuk always read between the lines, Always. 
He grabbed onto Shindongs bag as well to try and rush them along more, they piled the luggage into the van and leaped inside immediately demanding to go to the airport. 
Leeteuk tapped his fingers with wide eyes, he couldn't keep still, he felt so useless. What was happening to Kira? His younger sister was in trouble and he was the eldest. He protected her just as much as Kyuhyun did. 
"Hyung..." Kangin muttered softly nudging his arm, the elder turned toward him with wide eyes "Stay calm ok? I'm sure its nothing" Leeteuk let out a small sigh finding some relief in the younger. 
"Kira is tough, i'm sure she will be fine no matter what it is" Heechul looked like he didn't care but on the inside he was scared too. 
 
 
Sungmin was trying to get hold of other SM artists, Shinee in particular but everyone was busy. It was M countdown rehearsal, they didn't have their phones on.  Kyuhyun instead was trying to get hold of Kira. 
"Shes not answering" Kyuhyun shouted in the direction of the leader.
"Kyu-" Sungmin began but was cut off 
"HOW LONG IS THIS GOING TO TAKE!" He was beyond frustrated 
"Its still another 30 minutes" The driver explained trying to concentrate. 
"THATS NOT SHORT ENOUGH!" Kyuhyun shouted getting up from his seat and making a grab for the wheel or the driver. Sungmin immediately made a move to restrain him. He pushed him sharply back against his seat and raised his leg so it was pressed against the others. His arm block the way between Kyuhyun and the driver and he braced himself in case the younger wouldn't listen. 
Ryeowook s his arms around from behind holding onto Kyuhyuns chest from the seat behind to help. 
"Kyuhyun take it easy, we aren't getting there any faster then 30 minutes" Sungmin spoke calm but strongly. 
"But- I feel so useless..I.... I have to do something!" Kyuhyun struggled a little but finally let out a frustrated whine of defeat. Sungmins grip was too strong and Ryeowook just added pressure. 
"We will get there Kyu, Shes going to be fine i promise" Sungmin bit his tongue as he slid back into his seat releasing Kyuhyun. He really means his promise, he always did. He couldn't even think of Kira being hurt, not at this point. 
 
Kira shivered violently as Yaiko banged on the glass letting out a crazed laugh. 
"Lets be together Kira, Lets kiss some more, ill buy you whatever you want" He laughed 
"Please go away" Kira whispered even though she new he wouldn't hear it. The banging on the glass went on and on every hit making her jump or cringe. 
Suddenly everything was silent...........
No banging....... No laughing........No talking.
 
SMASH!!!!!!!
 
The glass was broken! 
 
 
Kyuhyun just about leaped out the door of the van before it even stopped. The rest of the members followed, Henry and Zhoui Mi were worried for Kyuhyuns girlfriend even if they hadn't met her before. 
Kyuhyun heard the crunch of glass under his shoes and everyone paused in silence. The rain had stopped, everyone's heart seemed to stop. The glass door had a massive hole in it, a stray pipe lay on the ground in the midst of the shattered glass.
"KIRA!" He shouted slipping through the hole despite getting a few cuts or snags from the sharp pointed pieces. He stepped into the darkness of the studio and felt around violently for the switch. 
Sungmin took hold of the pipe staring at the splotches of blood on one side. He rushed in after Kyuhyun with wide eyes. 
"Kira?" Sungmin called into the darkness "Kira are you hurt?" 
Light suddenly flooded through the room revealing the once safe studio. The piano sat on the far side waiting for the time it ever needed to be used. Underneath sat a shaking ball, it trembled and sobbed. 
Kyuhyun bent down beside the piano to try and get a look at the figure. 
 
Kiras eyes met Kyuhyuns.
 
Kyuhyuns eyes met Kiras. 
 
Immediately the girl launched herself forward hysterically crying into his chest. She gripped his shirt and Kyuhyun could do nothing but pull her head into his chest and silently cry too. 
"Are you hurt?" Sungmin asked bending down beside Kyuhyun and Kira. 
"N-No" Kira sobbed 
"Kira there's blood on this pipe" Siwon pointed out 
"He came at me..I had to...Grab the pipe and...and..." Kira burst into harsher tears at the thought. Kyuhyun rubbed her back gently whispering "i love you's" and "Your safe now's".
"Where did he go?" Henry asked 
"He cant have gone far if he got hit with a pipe" Zhoui Mi pointed out 
"I'm sorry i lied to you Kyu" Kira sobbed "I hid my debut from you, I hid everything" She let out all her emotions from her debut trauma to the recent. 
"Its ok, Shhhhh" He whispered into her ear pulling her in tighter "We can talk about it later" 
The two stayed huddled like this together until the rest of Super Junior turned up, courtesy of Ryeowook texting directions to the group. The group immediately asked what had happened gathering around with the other members and eyeing the bloody pipe. 
"Its a long story, We will talk later" Sungmin said to the worried members. 
 
 
Suddenly Kira was home......
No not in the hospital.......
Not in her new dorm.......
 
Kira was in Kyuhyuns bed of all places, the man pressed up against her back gently running his fingers along her cheek. The lamp in the room was on and a damp towel was spread against her head. 
She blinked groggily and turned over pulling herself into his chest as tight as she was able to. 
"Kyuhyun..." She whispered
"Shhhh, its ok i'm still here...You just fainted again" He said in a soft voice, he smiled against her skin as he spoke "You have to stop doing that, Fainting is starting to become normal" 
"What about debuting" Was the first thing on Kiras mind suddenly 
"Don't worry" Kyuhyun whispered "Its postponed thanks to a very guilty choreographer" Kira smiled nuzzling into his chest with a sigh of relief. She was exhausted beyond belief, sure her head hurt and her muscles did too. However Kira wasn't worried, Kira was at peace. 
 
Yes Kira was at home......
In Kyuhyuns arms once more, and she promised she would never leave them again. 
 
Never~
 
 
 
 

There it is......The final FINAL chapter...God its been a long ride XD im really glad everyone has stayed with me through this fanfic :3

An update just to clear something up....

 

Yaiko dissapeared after he was hit with the pipe, he ran away and wasnt found since, he never bother Kira nor the SM artests again. 

Kira did Debut finally with Kyuhyun cheering her on, she did better then she ever could without him. 

EXO and Kira have grown closer thanks to music shows and they are now friends. 

Shinee still hold pillow wars with Super Junior but the outcome has yet to be decided......(Will it ever be????)

 

Thank you again for reading along on each chapter and i met everyones expectations, i also hope to in future if i have not this time. 

Bye Bye Road Of The Trainee and Road Of The Idol <3 im going to miss writing you.......


       

WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY DONE XOXO