Feelings

Road Of The Trainee/ Road Of The Idol

 

                                     
 
 
 
 
 
Leeteuk was counting members as they all dived into their dorm, he suddenly noticed Kira wasn't with them. 
"Where is Kira?" Leeteuk asked the members 
"I thought she was with us" Sungmin said looking around 
"I'm going back out to find her" Leeteuk said "She must have forgotten something" 
"I will come to hyung" Kyuhyun said following the leader. 
 
The two opened the building doors seeing Kira running, they guessed she was cold. Leeteuk waited patiently for her when all of a sudden their manager arrived. Kira was running so blindly that she wasn't able to see the car pulling in. As soon as the car made contact with her side she was pushed a fair distance away with the force. 
"Kira!!!!" Both Leeteuk and Kyuhyun had shouted as they ran toward her. Kyuhyun bent down almost in tears already, Leeteuk was barking at the manager to get help. Kira was looking up at Kyuhyun with glazed over eyes, he wasn't sure if she was really conscious or not. 
"What happened?" Donghae asked as he and a few more members ran out from the building. Kyuhyun put his hand gently on Kiras face to try and ease her shock. 
"Shes been hit by a car!" Leeteuk shouted back, immediately the members were busy either running to her side or texting the remaining members. 
Kyuhyun could see her eyes slowly slanting and he did his best to keep her awake as long as he was able to. He wanted to pull her into his arms but he didn't know how hurt she was. All he new was there was blood. 
"Here put this over her" Sungmin said as he slid to a stop beside them with his jacket in hand, by now Kyuhyun had already put his over her. 
"Thanks" Kyuhyun took the jacket and quickly put it over her to keep her warm.
"Is she still conscious?" Eunhyuk asked as he too made his way over and knelt beside Sungmin. 
"I..I don't know" Kyuhyun stammered tears threatening to escape again, most of the members were already crying but Kyuhyun wanted to stay strong for Kira. 
"The ambulance is here!" Leeteuk shouted as he waved the vehicle over. 
 
The rest of the trip was a blur to the stunned Kyuhyun, watching Kira being loaded up into the ambulance. The worry on the doctors faces, the moment when Kira woke up again only to scream out in agony on the way to the hospital. He had been there to hold her hand, the other members followed in cars behind. Kira was unable to stay awake for long however as she passed out again soon after. 
 
"You have to stay out here" The nurse instructed the members as Kira was wheeled away into the emptiness of the hospital. 
"J-Just take care of her" Kyuhyun stuttered still in shock from the accident. He still had blood lightly marking his pants where he had knelt beside her. 
"We will, don't worry" The nurse said in a soothing voice, it didn't ease Kyuhyun at all however. Only one thing would ease him, and that was Kira. 
"Let us know as soon as you get any news about her!" Leeteuk demanded, he was almost scary but by this point tears were easing their way down his cheeks. If anything he looked in a hysterical state. Donghae pulled Leeteuk into a hug as the group sat down to wait, the leader letting out a cry of frustration. Donghae himself was crying, he didn't want to lose anyone close to him again. The room was silent with nothing but the sounds of the odd sniff. 
Kyuhyun found himself unable to sit, he wanted them to hurry and save the person he cared about. Nothing but bad thoughts flew through his mind Is she dead? was the one that appeared the most. Sungmin rapped his arms around Kyuhyun before he could pace by for what seemed like the 50th time. 
"Its ok Kyu, i'm sure shes going to be fine" Sungmin said in a way that seemed like he was speaking to all the members including himself "Theres just...Theres just no way"
"I should have...stayed with her, and walked her inside" Kyuhyun muttered putting his hand on the wall to lean against it "It should have been me, i should have gotten her bag for her"
"Don't say that Kyu!" Sungmin just about erupted"This is not your fault"
By now all the members were silently blaming themselves for having not noticed the girl missing. They almost didn't notice when a Doctor entered to speak with them. 
"Are you...Super Junior?" The doctor asked 
"Yes, how is she!" Leeteuk sprung up from his seat
"Kira is going to be in surgery, the car made contact with her side causing her right two lower ribs to break. They were rather bruised anyway, so the extra pressure made them break completely. She hit her head lightly on the ground and although it was bleeding its a small cut and shouldnt cause a problem. However because she was running at the time of impact she landed awkwardly on her left leg. After we examined it there appears to be some damage to the hip bone. We aren't entirely sure how bad the damage is yet, so when we operate to restore the two ribs, we will also be repairing what damage has been done there" He explained, everytime he mentioned an injury the members would grow more and more worried. 
"How long will the surgery be?" Sungmin asked
"We are unsure, it depends on how much work her hip needs" He replied "Now i must really return" With that the doctor made his way out of the room leaving the group in silence. 
 
The next 5 hours seemed like years to the members, they waited and waited coffee in hand. Leeteuk was violently checking with nurses who passed by for any news. Finally the same doctor entered. 
"What happened?!" Kyuhyun asked
"Is she ok?!" Leeteuk jumped in as well.
"She is fine" The doctor said, the room was filled with a sigh of relief from all the members "Her ribs didn't puncture anything and were easily set again, her hip however was damaged, it was indeed broken from the pressure of the ground making contact with it. We had to spend a few more hours fixing that" He explained "She has taken it surprisingly well and although she isn't awake yet she is showing signs that she will not fall into a coma" Kyuhyun let out another sigh of relief, he new what it was like to be locked away in the darkness unable to speak or open your eyes. 
"Will we be able to see her?" Donghae asked 
"She needs rest right now, but if things go the way we think they will she should be awake by tomorrow and ready for visitors" He explained "You should all get some rest as well"
"Thank you so much doctor" Ryeowook flung is arms around the man with joy 
"Your gonna kill him" Yesung said pulling the boy off, for the first time since the accident the boys smiled. The doctor even smiled when he saw their faces light up. Leeteuk organized for most of the members to return home, however he and Kyuhyun stayed. 
"But hyuuuuuunnnnnng" Donghae whined
"Go home!" Leeteuk instructed "We will let you know if anything happens" 
"Alright, make sure you text us right away!" Donghae sighed following the other members.
"We will" Leeteuk said, the two members were suddenly alone in the hospital. Kyuhyun hated hospitals but there was no way he was going to leave Kira even if he wasn't at her side. 
Kyuhyun eventually rested his head on his hyungs shoulder and fell asleep, Leeteuk too soon fell asleep unable to keep his eyes open any longer. Kyuhyun  realized it now more then ever, the kiss was not just a kiss, it wasn't just to stop her crying, he had feelings for her. 
 
He wanted Kira
He needed Kira
Kyuhyun loved Kira.
 
 

I updated as fast as i was able to lol, I hope you like this chapter :) sorry its not really long but ill try make the next one longer ^-^