The Prank

Road Of The Trainee/ Road Of The Idol

 

Everyone had started eating Ryeowooks cooking, the young man looked at each of their reactions pleased with himself. But something didn't seem right with two of his hyungs. Kyuhyun gave Kira a small nudge letting her know it was beginning. 
"Yesung....whats wrong?" Ryeowook asked seeing the young man looking angry. Yesung didnt reply however and just shot a glare to Heechul. "Heechul hyung? whats going on?" Ryeowook went on wondering why leeteuk wasn't doing anything, he was normally sorting out fights between the members as the respectful leader he was. 
Suddenly without warning Yesung threw down his chopsticks and stormed off to his room slamming the door. Ryeowook jumped in fright and so did some of the other members, Yesung was scary when he looked angry. Heechul looked like he was getting angrier as well and just to help the atmosphere Kyuhyun got up and put his hands on Heechuls shoulders.
"Let it go Hyung" Kyuhyun said with a serious gaze. 
"Get away from me" Heechul suddenly exploded shoving Kyuhyun back, the magnae hit the wall and Heechul mouthed him a sorry before storming after Yesung. 
"Kyu, are you ok?" Ryeowook asked racing to the magnae to help him up from his seated position against the wall. Just then shouts and bangs were heard from Yesungs room. 
"Hyung!" Ryeowook said frightened to Leeteuk. The leader almost broke seeing Ryeowook in so much distress but instead ran for Yesungs room followed by Kangin. 
Kira was frightened by the sudden acting even though she new it was all fake. Sungmin shifted so he was sitting beside her now giving her a small nod. 
"Eunhyuk why are they taking so long? i don't like this lets go help" Donghae said leading Eunhyuk to Yesungs room now. Ryeowook shivered wide eyed as he ran about the room unsure of what to do. It wasn't long before Kira, Sungmin and Ryeowook were the only ones in the room. 
"W-Why are they fighting, W-What do I do?" Ryeowook said tears forming in his eyes. 
Here it comes Kira thought shutting her eyes tight to avoid seeing Ryeowooks face, it didn't help as she was able to hear his sobs. Sungmin had refused to leave Kira although he was supposed to go into the room with the others and Kira was glad about that. 
"Ryeowook, lets go stop this" Sungmin said taking Kiras hand as well. Ryeowook nodded tears streaming down his face as he followed the two. Sungmin stepped back from the door as Kira hid her watery eyes behind his shoulder. Ryeowook put a shaky hand on the doorknob and suddenly shoved the door open. 
As if in freeze frame, all the members stopped moving in some of the strangest positions. Yesung was holding one of his turtles in the air and Heechul was flopped on the floor with Donghae, Eunhyuk and Shindong doggy piling on top. Siwon was sitting calmly in the corner clearly feeling bad, and Kangin and Leeteuk were sitting not far from him. 
Everyone took a few moments before bursting into laughter, Ryeowook put his hands over his face crying from relief as he was swarmed by members. Kira dodged a few members as Ryeowook was doggy piled as well. Her tears were now replaced with laughs just like Ryeowooks. 
"What did i tell you" Sungmin smiled his arm on her shoulder "It ends with laughter"
"Ah- you really -Owe- had me going!" Ryeowook shouted between the moments a member pushed the air out of his lungs with their weight. Yesung was simply talking to his turtle, it with such care that it was as though its shell would smash like glass. 
"Wait wait wait!!!" Heechul said turning to Kira "Did you cry? tell me i got you crying on the camera outside the door!" He said excited.
"Sorry Oppa, Sungmin acted as my camera blocker" She replied poking out her tongue at Heechul. Sungmin yelped in surprise as Heechul tackled him, but somehow he was still prepared, he pulled out his secret weapon. 
"Heechulie hyung im really sowi" He went into full aegyo mode "I wont do it again" He stared up at him with big eyes and a face that made even Kangins heart feel weak. 
"Ah dammit" Heechul pushed himself to his feet turning away from Sungmin, who secretly did the victory sign. "I will get you next time" Heechul said pointing at Kira. 
"Theres going to be a next time???"  Kira  grew nervous, she had seen how the other members acted so well, she new she would fall for one of their pranks. 
"Revenge is sweet Heechul Hyung, revenge is sweet" Kyuhyun abruptly said with a evil grin, Heechul new right away what Kyuhyun meant. 
"Ugh i'm going to bed" Heechul left the room in frustration still smiling however. The other members laughed.
"And just like that..... Cinderella was gone...." Kyuhyun said with a grin.
"Seems even Heechul is afraid of EvilKyu" Kangin said with a smile
"Lets get back to eating" Donghae whined yanking Eunhyuk along by the arm. 
"H-Hey Donghae would ya let me walk on my own for once!" Eunhyuk protested, Donghae suddenly reached out and grabbed Kiras arm as well and began yanking her along too. 
"Hey wait!!!" Kira shouted as she was dragged out the door of Yesungs room "I'm being kidnapped!!!" She wailed sarcastically.
"I shall save you fair maiden!" Siwon leaped out of the room with a heroic voice he looked from Eunhyuk to Kira and then back again "Now if i could just figure out witch one of you is the maiden" He said scratching his head. 
"SIWON!!!!" Eunhyuk and Kira shouted at the same time as the were pulled into another room. Kira found herself laughing however, so much her chest hurt. She didn't think it was possible, but she felt even more happier then before. 
Before she new it she had fallen asleep on the floor with the other members. They had been up half the night and were so exhausted they had all fallen asleep. Leeteuk went around putting blankets on everyone before covering himself up to sleep as well. As a family.
 
 
 
 
 

 

I think this one was shorter then the others however enjoy :D i hope you liked the prank XD There will be some romance between Kira and a member, however i wont be saying who :) i hope you enjoyed the chapter ^-^