What had just happened?

Road Of The Trainee/ Road Of The Idol
                                   
 
 
 
 
Kira was finally ready, she had probably changed outfits 5 times now not to mention her hair and makeup. All that was left was to wait for the girls to arrive. To avoid her nervous spirit she searched for her phone only to let out a cry of disappointment. 
I'm an idiot! She thought as she plugged her phone in to charge. Turning it on at the same time to check for messages or phone calls. Just as she had thought, she had missed a call from Kyuhyun earlier on in the day and even one from Leeteuk. Sungmin had sent her a text asking if she was ok and Heechul...well he just sent a text the way he usually does. 
Immediately dialing Kyuhyuns number she held the phone up to her ear and waited. Finally the deep tone of her boyfriends voice set her at ease.
"Hello?" He answered cautiously 
"Kyu!" Kira shouted down the line "Oh my god i'm so sorry"
"For what?! What did you do! Did you break my computer or something?!" He sounded just about hysterical, well for Kyuhyun anyway. 
"No oppa don't be silly, i missed everyone's calls today" Kira whimpered like a defeated puppy. 
Kyuhyun blew out the air he had been holding in his lungs with relief, taking a moment to settle himself before talking again. 
"Its ok, just don't freak me out like that you really had me worried" He laughed the remaining fear off "Where have you been anyways? Partying while your oppas are away?"
"Funny you should say that..." Kira said "SNSD invited me to one tonight" 
"Uh...a party? Hosted by who?" Kyuhyuns voice grew a little tense. 
"Some of their old friends, I've been a little...well busy lately so i guess they wanted to take me out for some fun" Kira smiled awkwardly as she spoke about her schedule, after all she didn't want him to find out about her debut. Kyuhyun was silent for a few moments before finally speaking again. 
"I haven't seen you at a party before" Kyuhyun said "I hope your not just going to try and please your sunbaes" He laughed
"Well...They are sunbaes but i also feel like i should go, i wanna have some fun after all" Kira answered swiftly seeing what time it was.
"There isn't going to be any alcohol right?" He started to sound generally worried
"Kyu, i'm not going to drink any even if there is" Kira smiled warmly "I don't even drink wine when i'm with you" Kyuhyun laughed at her words for a few moments before the line fell silent. 
"Are you ok...I mean without me there?" Kyuhyun sounded unsure. 
"Well...Without you i'm never really whole, but i'm not tired or anything" I totally am....
He took a moment to let the complement sink in before speaking again.
"Really" Kyuhyun sounded suspicious "You sound tired" 
"I've just been running around getting ready, thats all" Kira jumped when someone knocked on her door "I have to go Kyu, they just arrived"
"Be careful at the party ok?"  Kyuhyun said softly "Take your phone as well" 
"I cant its out of battery" Kira muttered "I'm an idiot for forgetting to charge"
"No your not, although....It would pay to not forget it in future" Kyuhyun sighed "I miss you..."
"I miss you too Kyu...." Kira whispered, another knock caught her attention.
"I better let you go" Kyuhyun sounded worried 
"Don't worry Kyu, i will call you when i get home ok?" 
"Make sure you do....I love you..." A blush crept onto Kiras face.
"I love you too Kyu......Bye" Kira dragged herself away from the phone to answer the door. 
 
"Finally!" Taeyeon said as Kira opened the door, behind her stood Yuri and Yoona. 
"I'm sorry i kept you waiting" Kira took her bag and stepped out of her dorm. 
 
After a 30 minute van ride they arrived at the house. Lights were shining through the windows, flashing a range of colors and even a few people standing around in the backyard.
"This is gonna be awesome!" Yoona shouted as the van stopped and he flew out the door. The other girls followed giggling and shouting with joy. They all looked like models, and Kira was the normal person that just happened to be walking the same way as them. 
As soon as Kira entered the house, courtesy of Taeyeon dragging her inside by her wrist, she immediately could tell this party had alcohol. Someone even looked drunk already as they swayed to the music. 
"Shes 18 right?" A man asked Yoona, the girl replied with a friendly punch.
"Obviously, we wouldn't bring her if she was underage or something" She gave the man a hug "Its been ages since we all met up last" Kira guessed this was one of the friends they had spoke of. 
Kira took a small cup of soda and drifted through the dancing people, she had tried to stay with the other SNSD members generally for safety purposes but they had all disappeared in the crowd. Drawing as little attention as possible she sat alone in the corner of the room watching everyone dance.
 
Party's really weren't her thing......
 
Thats when he appeared.....
A strange man standing in the midst of the crowd staring at her. He was clearly older then her and had a blunt expression. To try and ease her nerves and in case he was someone she had seen before but forgotten, she flashed him a small smile. Unfortunately he didn't look away and didn't respond. Ok now she was freaking out.
Abandoning her drink she got up and looked around desperately for someone she new, she wanted to leave. She made her way into the dancing crowd feeling like the man was breathing down her neck. She hated this, she wanted to leave and never come back. 
Suddenly the world turned and she felt one of her legs buckle under her as she tripped over a stray leg. Preparing for the pain she was about to feel when she landed on the ground, she shut her eyes tight. 
Kira never hit the ground.....
Instead a hand grabbed tightly onto her wrist and pulled her on her feet again. She gazed up to see who had saved her only to have a shiver run up her spine. It was that man, his eyes staring right through her. 
"T-Thank you" Kira managed to stutter pulling her wrist in an effort to get free. He wasn't letting her go, he held tightly with that same expression. Kira wanted to scream but maybe it was some sort of misunderstanding. She hoped it was, his hand tightened making her let out a small cry of pain. Nobody noticed her they were all busy drinking and laughing. 
In what seemed like a moment a familiar face made her let out a sigh of relief. The man let go of her arm stepping back as a very suspicious and threatening Minho took hold of her arm instead. 
"Lets go" He muttered lightly tugging her so she would follow. If she could think properly she would have hugged him, instead she followed him blankly. 
 
What had just happened......
 
 

Minho the savior and a freaky guy O___O hope you liked the chapter ^^