Turtles :3

Road Of The Trainee/ Road Of The Idol

 

The car ride to Super Juniors dorm was quiet, they had to share two cars and just Kiras luck she was seated in between Heechul and Yesung at the back. Eunhyuk sat infront of them and the seat next to his was taken by Donghae. The two were both asleep,Leeteuk sat up the front with the driver seemingly asleep as well.
Kira fiddled with her fingers as she gazed around, Yesung stared, he just stared at her.  This is starting to freak me out She thought trying not to notice his eyes burning through her. Heechul if anything frightened her a little, he spoke his mind and she worried of how they thought of her. 
"So..." She suddenly broke the silence feeling Heechuls eyes now staring toward her Just make some conversation "How are your turtles Yesung?" She asked leaning forward with a small smile so she was looking at him past Heechul. 
"Really? you want to talk about turtles with Yesung...." Heechul said frowning "Looks like we have another weirdo on our hands" He muttered. 
Kira sat back in her seat looking at Heechul unsure of what to feel by his comment. 
"Just whats so wrong about being weird?" She asked folding her arms "I think Yesung is fine"  
"I wasn't talking about Yesung, i was talking about the last trainee i met" Heechul narrowed his eyes. 
Now you have done it, look what you did Kira!!!! She thought to herself putting her hands over her face. 
"They are doing fine" She suddenly heard a deep voice say and she lowered her hands to see Yesung leaning in to talk "Although I think one was sad the other day, he didn't eat much of his food..." Yesung sighed as if trying to figure out what to do. Kira was stunned alittle, Yesung hadnt spoken to her yet, all he had done was watched and listen to her. 
"What would be happy living in that room" Heechul commented with a smirk. Am i seeing this right? Hes smiling........ She thought. 
"Maybe they are getting lonely....I should get another friend for them" Yesung said 
"So help me if you get another Turtle!" Heechul groaned running his hands through his own hair in frustration "Lets just drop the turtle talk" He muttered with a sigh. 
The car was silent again and Kira wished she had Kyuhyun, Ryeowook or Sungmin with her, but Donghae insisted that he wouldn't be separated from his Eunhyukkie. 
"What about Ryeowooks cooking?" Kira asked leaning now so that she was talking to both the men. 
"What about it?' Heechul muttered staring at his phone. 
"Is it good? i heard a lot about it through shows and interviews" She asked. 
"Well don't tell Wookie this...." Yesung began "But I think its the best i have ever tasted" 
"Why shouldn't i tell him that?" She asked
"Me and Yesung have had him on the ropes for awhile now" Heechul said nudging yesung in the shoulder "Ryeowook loves to hear that he cooks well, so we started not saying anything a week ago, although he still believes it things got boring again so we are planning something tonight" He grinned 
"And you call Kyuhyun evil" Kira said "So....What is this plan?" She asked
"We should tell her Hyung" Yesung said 
"I don't want her ruining it" Heechul abruptly commented knowing she was right there to hear it. 
"Don't worry, i wont tell" Kira said "Please Heechul" She begged, the older man rolled his eyes with a nod.
"Fine...Yesung you tell her" He muttered as he began texting someone. Yesung leaned over so he was able to whisper to her. 
"Ryeowook is going to get pranked" He whispered
"Pranked? how?" She whispered back.
"As myself and Heechul never really spend a lot of time together apart from meals due to schedules we are going to pretend that we had an argument and aren't talking with one another,he will believe it as we havent been talking at all during meals, the others are already in on it so you have to act too got it?" He asked
"How far is it going to go?" kira asked a little concerned
"Well.... I'm going to storm into my room angry and Heechul is going to follow me" He explained "We are going to make lots of sounds as if we were fighting, Heechul was involved in a prank on Hankyung one time and he said it worked so well he wanted to see Ryeowooks reaction" He said 
"He will probably wet his pants" Heechul laughed trying to imagine the magnaes face. 
"You said the other members are in on it right? so what does everyone do?" Kira asked
"Leeteuk and Kangin are going to come in after us, and slowly most of the members will until Ryeowook is the only one left outside the room" Yesung said with a smile. 
"You know if i see Ryeowook cry, i think i might start crying as well right?" Kira said frowning
"Things just got more exciting" Heechul said with an even more evil grin. 
"You better not laugh" Yesung said to Heechul giving him a small shove
"I don't even have to act" Heechul said shoving him back lightly. Kira smiled, the two had seemed to lighten up a lot more and seemed closer over there evil plan for Ryeowook. 
 
The car door suddenly pulled open and Leeteuks head appeared looking at everyone. 
"We are here" He said "Its 5pm so hurry along, Ryeowooks gonna cook" He said
"cooking!!!!!!!!" Suddenly Donghae leaped from his seat at what seemed like lightning speed jumping outside the car. Eunhyuk rolled on his side with a groan at the sudden sound. 
"come on Eunhyukkie" Leeteuk nudged him to get him up. Finally with a groan of defeat Eunhyuk sat up and left the car only to be dragged by Donghae. 
"Those two...." Heechul sighed getting out of the car followed by Yesung who gave Kira a small wink. 
"I just know this is going to be trouble" She said to herself as she too left the car, Leeteuk shut the door behind her before following them up. 
 
When Kira entered the dorm she was greeted by what seemed like a wave of shoes at the door. She took hers off and neatly placed them down before walking into the lounge. 
Ryeowook was busy slapping away a hungry Donghae as he tried to cook. She realized Kyuhyuns intentions earlier, although Ryeowook was inviting her out of kindness, Kyuhyun just wanted her to see an upset Ryeowook. "Evil Kyu....." She muttered to herself shaking her head. 
"You called?" Kyuhyun suddenly said from behind her, Kira almost jumped out of her skin with his words. Kira turned to him with a small smile "You really want to see him upset?" She asked folding her arms. 
"So you know" kyuhyuns face lightened up with a grin as he led her over to sit with the other men at the table. Donghae had finally been thrown out of the kitchen and was sitting at one side of her, while Kyuhyun was at the other side. 
"Did you put the cameras up? I want to keep this moment for a long time" Heechul said 
"Every last one, i wish you didn't drag me into this hyung" Siwon said 
"I'm sure everyone's going to be laughing when tonight is over" Sungmin said giving him a comforting hug. 
"Thats right, this is just for fun we clear? everyone has to apoligise after tonight if he gets too upset" Leeteuk said 
"Yes Hyung" Everyone said apart from Kira who replied "yes Leeteuk" 
"Just call him Oppa" Donghae said
"Or old man" Kyuhyun grinned 
"Excuse me magnae, i can hear you" Leeteuk sent a funny glare down the table to Kyuhyun. 
"I dont want to be impolite or anything..." Kira said in a shy voice. 
"Just call us all Oppa, we are all family now right?" Kangin was now saying 
"Kira Dongsaeng is the one girl who actually wanted to know about my turtles" Yesung announced 
"You wanted to know about his turtles?" Kangin tilted his head, everyone was staring in astonishment. 
"Are turtles really that bad?" Kira asked
"They are when you get a 24hr blog on them by Yesung" Eunhyuk said, everyone including Yesung burst into laughter even Kira. 
Suddenly Ryeowook entered the room with dinner, everyone was bouncing in anticipation of the soon to be prank. Donghae however was interested in the food and nothing but the food. 
Kira felt a warm feeling run through her as the group settled to eat preparing for the prank. She wondered if it was because she had been called dongsaeng as if she was part of the family. She really did miss her family, but being with super junior made it feel like she was surrounded by older brothers. She had a family in Korea now, and was so happy that everyone had accepted her. 
                     
                        Nothing could break her mood now.............
                                                                                                          nothing..............
 
 
 

 

Finally the 3rd ones done lol Evil plans are rising, am i hinting to a event coming up in maybe a few chapters??? maybe.......mwahaha mwahahahaha MWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA    > : D 

Maybe im just in an evil mood lol anyways enjoy the chapter ^-^