I thought it was alright

Road Of The Trainee/ Road Of The Idol

 

                                    

 

 

Sungmin walked into his room to grab his bag before turning to Kyuhyun who was sitting on his bed (They share a room). 
"Where are you going hyung?" Kyuhyun asked
"I need to get some snacks, you two will be alright here while i'm gone right?" He asked concerned.
"We will be fine Hyung, don't forget the popcorn like you did last time" He called as Sungmin left the dorm. 
Kyuhyun sighed as he walked past the room toward the living room. He paused as something caught his attention.
 
Kyuhyun heard Kiras sobs through the door and was heart broken. He tried the door but it was locked, by the sound of the sobs she still hadn't realized he was there.
"Kira?" He knocked on the door, the bathroom fell silent before he heard her voice, it was weak and broken. 
"G-go away" She muttered softly into her knees, tears still choking her words.
"You can talk to me about it" Kyuhyun said in a sweet voice "Sungmin has gone to get snacks"
"I...I just want to be alone...right now..." She said back looking down at her phone again. Kyuhyun didnt want to leave her even more now, she sounded so broken compared to her usual self. 
"Whatever it is, i'm sure its not your fault" He said
Suddenly the door unlocked and flew opened revealing a upset Kira, tears streaming down her cheeks, and phone held in hand. 
"It is my fault..." She said, Kyuhyun stepped forward toward her but she took a step back.
"Whats your fault?" He asked still remaining calm.
"I'm a disappointment" She almost whispered looking down at her feet. 
Kyuhyun stepped forward and pulled her forcefully into a hug, his hand on her back and the other on her head pressing it to his shoulder. 
"Your not a disappointment" He whispered back as he felt her start to tremble, his hand took the phone from her as he spoke "Those people just don't know how amazing you are"
With his words Kiras arms rapped around him, her hands settling on his back as she leaned into the hug. It felt good to cry despite how painful it was, her oppa was here for her. 
Kyuhyun rubbed circles on her back as she cried, he smiled and whispered kind words to her until her tears eased. He pulled her over to sit on the couch before he sat next to her. 
"I'm such an idiot..." She muttered putting a hand over her eyes in embarrassment.
"No your not" Kyuhyun said gazing at her, the room was filled with an odd feeling between them. Kira looked up into his eyes and the two stared at one another. With one swift movement Kira felt something warm press against her lips.
Hes kissing me?! She thought but found herself lean into it, she shut her eyes and enjoyed the moment wishing it would last forever. Only when they needed a breath did the two separate. 
"U-Uh i'm sorry" Kyuhyun said suddenly pushing himself back so he was at the opposite end of the couch. 
"Its...Its ok oppa" She replied back blushing 
"No...No its not" Kyuhyun got to his feet and left the room in silence. Kira sat back shutting her eyes. 
I thought it was alright.........
 
 
 
 

Oooooooooooo romance XD but Kyu oppa is nothing but sorry? ^-^ Kiras feelings are obvious, but does he feel the same? And does someone else in the dorm have certain feelings we shall see next chapter lol mwahahaha evil

Oh and randomly added an image this time haha do you think its a good idea to keep adding an image for every chapter?