Turtles

Road Of The Trainee/ Road Of The Idol
"Hurry up! Hurry up!" 
 
The managers voice was drilling into Kiras head as they arrived at the building entrance. The man had a tight grip on her wrist and was dragging her inside, nervous or not. 
It didn't take long for them to arrive in the practice room, it seemed so empty without the super junior members. Kira was unable to escape that subtle emptiness that they left her. 
"Your finally here" The choreographer announced giving the songwriter next to him a nudge. 
"I'm sorry that i'm la-" Kira began but her manager cut her sentence.
"She wont be late again, it was just a one off..." The manager suddenly turned and glared at her "Right?" His voice was stern and bitter leaving no choice on what she could answer with. 
"I will work harder, it wont happen again" Kira bowed her head in shame under the glare of the man she once thought she new. The choreographer and Songwriter seemed pleased enough with that and motioned for her to take a seat next to them. 
The manager let out a sigh before zipping off on his next mission. The room was suddenly even more silent then before however a familiar sound caught her attention. 
Pulling her phone out from her pocket she read the words "Kyuhyun" flashing on the screen, he was calling her. 
"No phones in the practice room, we need to get to work" The Songwriters words were sharp.
"P-Please Just give me at least a few moments, i promise it wont take long at all" Kira begged quietly almost afraid that she would be cut off again. Her fingers tightly held onto her phone as Kyuhyun continued to wait for her. Please please please She silently begged as she looked at the pairs expressions. 
"Fine!" The Songwriter snapped "Only if you will make up for the time you spend talking and arriving late with an extra hour" He looked to the choreographer who nodded in agreement. 
"Thank you!" Kira sighed with relief as she stood up and ran into the bathroom next door to speak in private. 
"Kyu?" Kira breathed into the phone 
"Took you long enough to answer, i almost thought you were ignoring me" Kyuhyuns pout seemed so loud, as if she was able to hear his expression "You weren't were you?"
"No of course not! Kyu i'm really happy to be talking to you" Kiras smile wouldn't leave her lips. The talk didn't last long soon one of the men were knocking on the door impatiently. 
"What was that?" Kyuhyun asked confused 
"Someone wants to use the bathroom" Kira lied getting to her feet 
"Your in the bathroom?" Kyuhyun laughed "Why would you talk on the phone in there?"
"Kira hurry up there's work to do!" The choreographer shouted banging on the door. 
"Uh, Kyu i'm really sorry i have to go" Kira bit her bottom lip with a frown. 
"Work? Oh did i interrupt your singing practice?" Kyuhyun guessed
"Something like that" Kira answered "I'm sorry ill have to talk to you later ok?" 
"Alright, don't leave me waiting too long" Kyuhyun sighed "The other hyungs want to talk to you to, i don't want to get left out" He smiled.
"You wont" Kira whispered "Bye Kyu i love you" 
"I love you too" Kyuhyun hung up turning to look at his fellow Super Junior M members. 
They had arrived in china and were waiting to be taken to the hotel they would be staying at. 
"How was Kira?" Sungmin asked still concerned as ever.
"She seemed fine, shes busy at the moment though" Kyuhyun answered "Singing practice"
Ryeowook shook his head Singing was never on Mondays.... He was about to speak up when they were finally giving the OK to leave. I'm sure its nothing after all she might have just gotten a new teacher or something. He brushed it off and followed the other members quietly. 
The group passed through the ocean of fans before getting into the car, they took a few photos to post later online. Kyuhyun wanted to show Kira, he hoped it would encourage her toward the day she was an idol. Part of him also wanted to show off toward her, to say "Oppa did this" Or "Did you know that?". 
"Hungry, Hungry, Hungry" Donghae hit his head lightly on the seat in front of him "We haven't eaten for hours, i didn't have a big breakfast" He frowned. 
"You ate more then the others" Ryeowook muttered with a yawn.
"In Donghaes defense i'm hungry too" Eunhyuk reached around from behind Ryeowooks chair to look at the tired member. The magnae yawned again before slapping his own face lightly to try and wake himself up. 
"Wookies getting sleepy" Eunhyuk giggled like a school girl.
"Don't fall asleep, we might draw something on your face" Donghae joined in with Eunhyuks teasing. The two were like kids, playful and full of energy even after a long flight. 
"Leave the poor boy alone" Sungmin leaned back to scold the two "Besides its best he gets sleep, the last thing we want is for him to be tired when we see Henry and Zhoui Mi" 
"Wow, how long as it been since we saw those two?" Eunhyuk leaned back on his seat with a smile while Donghae grew quiet after Sungmins scolding. 
"Hmm, almost a year i think" Sungmin said in small voice seeing Ryeowook nodding off to sleep. The young member let out a small whimper of joy that made him smile. 
"AWWWWW THAT WAS SO SWEET!" Donghae shouted, Ryeowooks head shot up, eyes wide with nothing but fear and panic. 
"Donghae!" Everyone in the car shouted, it turned out Kyuhyun had been about to take a sip of water when Donghae shouted. It gave him such a fright that he dropped the bottle and the water splashed over Siwons head.
The older member sat up staring at Kyuhyun with massive eyes. Unfortunately Kyuhyun was unable to hide a laugh when he saw the strange face he pulled.
"You did that on purpose!" Siwon shouted
"NONONONO Seriously i didn't" Kyuhyun laughed waving his hands in the air. 
"LEADER! KYUHYUN SPLASHED ME!" Siwon shouted 
"LALALALALALALALALALLALALA NO HES LYING SERIOUSLY I DIDN'T!" Kyuhyun shouted, by now the car was filled with shouting and Sungmin being the stand in leader when it came to SJ M getting a headache. 
With one swift movement seeing as his attempts to try and say something were immediately cut off, he took out his phone and dialed a number. He put the phone on speaker and held it up in the air as everyone went on shouting. 
"WHATS WITH THE NOISE!!!!!!" A loud angry voice immediately caused everyone to go silent. They stared at the phone like puppies that had just done something bad. 
"Ah Teukie hyung, they are really giving me a headache" Sungmin gave a small hint of aegyo on his voice as he massaged his head. 
"Hand the phone to the members Minnie, ok?" Leeteuks voice was calm again and Sungmin did as asked. The other members seemed to think they were in the clear but as soon as the phone was passed to them the scolding began. 
"Sungmin is supposed to be your leader, you need to listen to him when you are over there! Do i have to come to china to babysit you guys everytime? Or better yet send Heechul?!" Leeteuk went on and on and on and on scolding about the worries of a leader and the dangers of making noise in the car. From what Sungmin heard he even though Heechul shouted from the background of the call "Yah you kids!" and other shouts that just sounded like mumbles. 
Eventually the scolding was done and the phone was handed back to Sungmin. 
"I'm sorry that took so long Sungminnie, you and the other members get some rest ok?" Leeteuk was back to his calm leader like voice.
"Thank you, we will i promise and sorry i had to call i'm not exactly used to this being in charge thing" Sungmin laughed 
"Your doing fine, anyways i have to go now take care" Leeteuk ended the call. 
 
Kira was about ready to collapse already, her brain had officially turned to mush due to going over what kind of song her debut song would be, and dance steps that may or may not be used. 
She was tired, but she made sure to slip into Super Juniors dorms to feed Yesungs turtles. 
"Evening little ones" She whispered filling their bowl with some turtle food and topping up their water. The turtles only looked at her with expressionless eyes. Eyes that were full of life, full of understanding. "I'm not tired" Kira smiled as she gently pet one of them.
Kira new she wouldn't be able to stay for long in the familiar place with the small animals. Suddenly she got a text from Yesung, he had strange timing that always sort of freaked her out but at the same time it was helpful too. 
"YESUNG - Give them a kiss from me" 
"You have to be joking...." Kira looked toward the turtles who seemed pleased with the idea. 
"Kira - Erm....Yesung really? You want me to kiss them?" 
"YESUNG - Why don't you like them D:"
"Kira - Fine! Ok ill kiss them" 
 
There she was...... Kira......Kissing turtles in Yesungs room at midnight. Not once in her life did she ever think she would be doing that, but then again here she was. 
 
The turtles blinked at her still rather pleased and finally the girl was able to leave. She was exhausted so she turned of the light and let the turtles sleep. She made shaky steps to her dorm and finally to her bedroom. 
Kira fell head first onto her bed letting out a sigh of pleasure as the soft covers rapped around her. 
 
VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
 
"KYUHYUN - Yesung said you kissed his turtles....i'm jealous"
 
VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
 
"HEECHUL - Ewwww You kissed them?" 
 
VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
 
"YESUNG - Thank you for kissing them <3"
 
VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
 
Kira turned off her phone......
 
 
 
 

Ok well that was a strange chapter lol put in some Turtle romance for you XD I hope you enjoy haha i had fun writing this ^^ 

Its 3am so i apoligise in advance for any spelling errors :3