The Battle!!!!

Road Of The Trainee/ Road Of The Idol

 

Kira woke up to a foot in her face, she just about jumped up in fright until she noticed she was surrounded by sleeping Super Junior Members. Speaking of members, Donghae was lying across Eunhyuk with his foot in her face. What a gentlemen She thought sarcastically. 
She lightly pushed it away so it rested on the ground and blinked her eyes trying to get used to the darkness. She made out everyone's sleeping body's realizing she must have fallen asleep. 
Taking the blanket she had over her, she placed it over Donghae as the blanket he shared with Eunhyuk did nothing to cover him. 
The young girl got to her feet and tiptoed through the silent body's, she almost tripped over in fright when Yesung shouted some muffled sentence in his sleep. Kangin threw a pillow from the couch still half asleep "Shut up Turtle face" he mumbled going back to sleep. 
Kira frowned shaking her head at Kangin before making her way to the door. After putting on her shoes she slipped out the door. She shut it as gently as she was able to, avoiding waking up the sleeping members. 
With a sigh of relief she started walking through the halls suddenly someone jumped out in front of her. She jumped backwards just about to scream in fright when she recognized the face. The one problem was, why was he up at this time of night. 
"Minho? from Shinee, what are you doing here? and this late?" Kira asked 
"Shhhhhhhhhh!" Minho put his hand over and dragged her over to where the other Shinee members were hiding with a stack of pillows. 
"Hyung who is she?" Taemin asked "Don't tell me you got a girlfriend" 
"Shes the trainee Heechul was complaining about" Onew pointed out
"Sounds like him" Kira frowned "What the heck are you guys doing anyways, i almost got ready to dish out some Kung Fu moves on you" She bluffed to Minho. 
"Are the members sleeping?" Minho asked her with a grin. 
"Yes, why?" Kira asked
"We are staging a war men" Onew said holding his pillow high, the other Shinee members saluted at him. 
"A war? don't tell me your going to have a pillow fight" Kira laughed 
"A Pillow War, young grasshopper a Pillow War" Minho said handing her a pillow "Wanna get in on it?' He asked 
"Are you kidding, ill get destroyed my Heechul" Kira said shaking her head trying to give the pillow back. 
"Its their fault, they started it" Key said "They destroyed my hair!" He spoke as if he was going to start crying. 
"Just do it" Jonghyun said checking if the halls were clear before giving them a nod. Kira sighed taking the pillow and following them.
 
In the Super Junior dorm, everything was peaceful. Suddenly the lights sprung to life and in charged 5 Shinee members and Kira, who hid behind them. 
"THIS IS FOR MY HAIR!" Key shouted slapping his pillow down on Heechul before swinging down onto Kangin on the couch. Minho took advantage of the sleeping Eunhyuk and Donghae and dived onto them hitting their heads with his pillow. Onew took the fight to Leeteuk who had already woken up and was preparing to block the blows with his own pillow. Jonghyun went around slapping the remaining members until they woke up. The room exploded with shouts and the sounds of pillows making contact. 
"I challenge you evilkyu!!!!" She shouted pouncing on the barely awake magnae. 
"SHE WAS A SPY!!!!" Kyuhyun shouted between the moments the pillow came down on his face. Sungmin lightly tackled Kira off Kyuhyun while Leeteuk looked like he and Onew were battling with swords. They clashed pillow to pillow back and forth while the war went on. 
"RETREAT!" Onew finally shouted bolting from the room followed by his other members leaving Kira. 
"HEY WAIT!" She shouted struggling to get free of Sungmins grip. Some super junior members ran after Shinee holding their pillows and shouting. 
"Where is their hideout?" Sungmin demanded 
"I will never tell" Kira said looking to the side with a grin. 
"There is only one thing for this" Kyuhyun said holding down her legs "Ryeowook, deal the tickle torture" He said in an evil voice. 
"Don't you dear!" She warned seeing Ryeowook approaching. 
"Where is the hideout!" Kyuhyun demanded
"I told you i will never tell-" She began but was cut off when she started laughing due to Ryeowook. 
"Tell us!" Sungmin laughed
"NEVER!" Kira laughed back struggling to shake free from Ryeowooks hands "WAIT!" She gasped "Why am i even protecting them! They left me!" She laughed.
"Do you admit defeat?" Yesungs head popped up by Sungmin as he spoke. 
"Fine! I admit defeat you win" Kira laughed, with that Sungmin and Kyuhyun allowed her up. 
"I don't even know how i got into this mess" She smiled at them "One minute i was going back to my dorm, and the next i was in the middle of a war" She laughed.
"Impressive, you took on Kyu next time fight on our team would ya" Heechul said throwing his pillow at her. 
"You got it Oppa" She said saluting at him, the remaining members wandered back in puffing from the chase. Kira got up from sitting and put her hands high surrendering to them. 
"At least we have the advantage with numbers" Eunhyuk said folding his arms. 
"Im gonna go crazy if i don't go back to sleep" Kangin muttered flopping down on the couch to sleep again. 
"I'm going to get back to my dorm" Kira sighed stretching her arms out "Three more hours sleep before schedules" She sighed opening the door to leave. 
"Need someone to walk you there?" Leeteuk asked
"Its alright, its just a floor down anyways" She said waving to everyone before running out the door. She heard the shouts goodbye as she shut the door and felt her heart warm up. 
It didn't take long for her to get to her dorm and it wasn't long before she was asleep once again. 
 
 
 

 

Whoooo chapter 5 already lol, hope you like the random Shinee moment in here, PILLOW WARS!!! you gotta luv them XD anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter ^-^