It was dark

Road Of The Trainee/ Road Of The Idol
It was dark.....Nothing more nothing less......
 
Kiras body was so heavy, her eyelids were frozen together she wasn't sure how long she had been asleep. Wind blew across her face and suddenly she was aware of another's presence. Warm air softly roamed over her cheek but she remained still, she wasn't really able to move yet anyway. 
"You're going to make me really happy" A dark voice breathed "I've been watching you for so long, you're so cute and y....I couldn't let that brat have you" It whispered.
Kira didn't know what to do, by now she had realized it was that scary man Yaiko. He continued to breath hard against her cheek, she let him in hopes he would leave soon and she could make a grab for her phone. 
"I have a lot planned for us" He whispered "Get some rest" and with that his lips touched her cheek. On the inside Kira was screaming but she knew she had to remain still, she wanted to get out of here rather then discover what he wanted to do with her. 
The sound of the door closing was heaven to her, she forced her eyes open letting out a scared breath. She turned her head toward the table at the side of the bed and there it was, her soul savior....rather the way to contact her savior. 
Snatching her phone she dialed wildly and held it to her ear, she prayed he would answer. 
 
Please don't be busy! Please don't be busy! Please don't be busy!
 
"Hello?" Kyuhyun answered 
"Kyu!" Kira hissed quietly 
"Eh? Kira is that you? listen i'm so sorry i wasn't able to-" Kyuhyun began 
"Kyu! Please listen to me" Kira cut in tears already dripping from her eyes 
"What is it?" Kyuhyun began to pick up on the tension
"I'm in the hospital" She whispered
'WHAT! ARE YOU OK?" Kyuhyun shouted, the sound of Sungmin shouting also got her attention along with the sounds of members moving about. 
"Kyu! I'm fine, well...No i'm not, there's a guy here who has been after me since that party" She whispered desperately "He took me to the hospital after i fainted and said i have memory loss or something, i know i never hit my head" She shivered as the sound of someone walking past the room gave her a fright. 
"Is he still there?" Kyuhyun demanded
"Yes! The doctor wants to let him take me away, that man, he...he scares me Kyuhyun, i don't know him please...I...I need help" Kira cried into the phone as quietly as she was able to. 
This was the first time Kira had asked help from Kyuhyun, from any of them. She was known for being stubborn about these things. 
"I'm all the way over in china it will take some time but ill be there!" He said strongly 
"Please Kyu, don't let him take me..." Kira whispered desperately.
Suddenly the man burst into the room making her yelp in fright, Kyuhyun immediately freaked out and the last he heard over the phone was her cry. 
 
Yaiko grabbed Kiras wrist sharply and took the phone from her throwing it across the room with an angry glare. 
"Tsk Tsk Tsk, We cant have you doing that" He grinned bending down to her level "I better let them know your awake and going crazy, they will get another sedative into you" 
"Please don't!" Kira whispered tears streaming down her cheeks.
"I was going to let you stay awake too" Yaiko snarled 
"I will be good, I...Uh..I promise i wont tell anyone" She tried to think of anything to stay awake. She new Kyuhyun would be there by morning to save her and she needed to do anything to stay awake and escape. 
"Aww really? Hah you think ill fall for that" He squeezed her wrist tighter causing another yelp to escape her lips "That is...Unless you want to prove it to me?" 
Kira silently screamed again at the question she was about to ask. 
"And what would you like me to do?" She asked as sensual as she was able to while crying. 
"This" He whispered in reply giving her a kiss. Kira was able to do nothing but sob into the kiss, she hated it to the bottom of her heart but she had to do anything. 
"Thats my baby" Yaiko winked with a grin "Your being well behaved, ill humor you for now" 
With that the man left the room again.
 
Kira got to her feet despite the sharp pain in her head, she needed to escape, run to the SM building or something. Diving across the room she grabbed her phone and tried to make out the names of the cracked screen. 
The manager had sent a text angrily along with worried Shinee. Instead of calling Kyuhyun again she opted it better to find somewhere safe to hide first. 
Kira opened the door quietly looking around the dark empty halls. Nobody was around, not even doctors or nurses. Without a sound she slipped into the halls tiptoeing, she was glad she was in nothing but a hospital gown seeing as shoes would make noise. 
Finding a map was first on her list, she had no idea what the hospital setup was like despite being at the same one 3 times now. She her lips nervously as she found the exit and then began to jog, it was the best she could do. Her head was still killing her and her body ached with exhaustion. She guessed she wasn't going to debut tomorrow after all. 
When she was on the final floor of the hospital she slipped into a empty hospital room and hid under the hospital bed. Dialing Kyuhyuns number again she raised the phone to her ear tapping her hand on the ground. 
"Kira!" Kyuhyun answered 'We are on our way to the airport, Manager is going to let us get through the fast way" He shouted "Are you ok?"
"I'm hiding in an empty hospital room, Kyu i need to get out of here" Kira whispered "He will find me if i stay in the hospital..I..I don't know where to go" She sighed
"What about the studio? One of the other groups may be practicing there! Its also a great hiding spot and the doors lock!" He said rushing about, the sound of the other members asking if she was ok was barley audible. 
"Ok Kyu ill meet you there" Kira answered drying her tears and taking in a deep breath. 
"I know you can make it, i promise ill protect you, i promise it" Kyuhyun said "I love you" 
"I love you too" Kira whispered before dropping the call. 
 
The door of the room opened as a doctor walked in, Kira hid in the very corner under the bed using the curtain to hide her. 
Each step grew closer....
                                                     Louder...........
                                                                                      ............Then it was gone.
 
Kira sighed in relief but a wave of dizziness and nausea made her lean to one side cringing. Thankfully it passed and she slid out from under the bed and toward the door. She gazed out the mini window to check if it was clear and finally ran out. 
Kira ran as fast as her body would let her around the corner and out the hospital exit before any of the staff could notice. She ran into the darkness as rain soaked her to her core, it cooled her aching muscles for a moment before they tensed in the wind. 
The parking lot never looked so much more comfortable even in the darkness, she needed to find the studio. The more she ran the more dizzy she got however and as she reached the third block she tripped and fell into a puddle. 
Blood blurred with the water on the ground and Kira pulled her knee up to her face with a hiss of pain. It wasn't as bad as it looked luckily and she got to her feet to now limp. 
It had to have been hours, she had fallen a few more times, nearly passed out and vomited in a trash can. She must have looked horrible, and she didn't know why she hadn't been caught yet. The rain and wind chilled her to the point she felt numb and she stumbled slowly. 
Kira pulled wet hair out of her eyes and gazed up squinting slightly. 
 
There it was.....The Studio......
 
 

Mwahahahaha cliffhanger > : D