Safe...

Road Of The Trainee/ Road Of The Idol

 

                              
 
 
 
 
Kira and the super junior members were already on their way back to their dorm. They were all laughing about how Heechul must have reacted. 
"Hes going to kill me" Kira shuddered at the thought
"Don't worry dongsaeng, oppas will protect you" Ryeowook laughed "Just hide behind Kangin with me" He pointed at the larger man. Kangin rolled his eyes before speaking.
"Its not like hes going to hurt you" He said folding his arms
"Exactly, you have nothing to be afraid of" Leeteuk added in. 
"I'm so dead!" Kira suddenly spoke up, she was staring at her phone. 
"Are those people texting you again?" Sungmin asked taking the phone from her to see.
"Nope much worse!" She shivered
"Yah, your dead next time i see you! You hear me?!" Sungmin read out Heechuls text.
"Yep, your dead" Kangin said 
"Agreed" Leeteuk added on
"Oppas!!!!" Kira cried 
"Don't worry" Kyuhyun said in a kind tone "They are only teasing, trust me if Heechul is ever too much just get the aegyo master over there" he pointed to Sungmin.
"What if the aegyo doesn't work?" Kira asked
"Then he will just switch into martial arts mode" Kyuhyun laughed "You always have me around anyways, Heechul wouldn't dare do anything to you with me around" 
"Thats right, EvilKyu is the most powerful force on this planet" Ryeowook smirked
"Second most powerful" Kangin spoke up
"Thats right, your forgetting about me" Leeteuk folded his arms 
"haha thats right, Leader Teuk is definitely a scary force" Kyuhyun admitted 
"He can be scarier then DrunkKyu" Sungmin laughed
"How many things does Kyu do when hes drunk?" Kira asked 
"He either tries to be sweet, Extremly evil,really emotional or just plain emotionless" Leeteuk explained, he suddenly shuddered "Never do aegyo Kyu....."
"Seriously! What was wrong with my aegyo that night?" Kyuhyun asked
"AegyoKyu must never exist" Leeteuk said staring seriously at Kyuhyun "Never..."
The car roared with laughter at Leeteuk shuddered at the thought. Kira smiled as she gazed back at her phone. The Anti-fans must have forgotten her, they must have finally left her alone. She was happy, maybe she was doing something right finally. 
 
The cars finally pulled into the car park at the SM building, they all filed out stretching and yawning. Donghae seemed to have the most energy out of anyone, he jumped about like a fish out of water. 
"How do you have so much energy!" Siwon asked as if amazed
"Donghae doesn't know the definition of rest" Eunhyuk smirked at his friend
"Its not because i'm excited, its because i'm cold" Donghae shivered 
"Lets get inside then" Leeteuk put his hands on both the boys backs guiding them toward the building. The group were walking through the doors hurriedly to escape the icy wind, So fast that they didn't notice Kira running back out to grab her bag. She had almost forgotten it so she was glad that the driver had waited. 
"Thank you" She said to the driver as she took her bag 
"Your welcome" He answered as she shut the door. The car slowly drove away leaving Kira in darkness. She walked toward the light that shone through the building doors. A familiar vibration forced her to stop and reached into her bag. She gazed at her phone for a few moments in a bit of a daze, it hadn't sunk in yet. 
"Out again? Your really asking for it aren't you" The text had been sent obviously by an Anti-fan. She suddenly found her legs moving as she began running. She didn't want to be beaten up again, she wanted to be safe with the others. Kiras heart raced with every step she took, she moved quickly through the carpark. Leeteuk had come to the building door followed by Kyuhyun seeing that she was missing. She was so close, just a few more steps and she would be in their arms, safe. 
 
BANG! 
 
"Kira!!!!!!" She heard her name, it was so quiet and faint. She felt the ground under her as the world turned sideways. 
"I'm sorry!" The managers voice was barely audible now, the sound of a car hummed in the distance. She locked eyes with Kyuhyun as he ran toward her, Leeteuk not far behind. She wanted to hug Kyuhyun, to escape whatever fear she felt but as he knelt beside her the world grew darker. 
"call for help!" Leeteuks voice shouted toward the other members. Kira was no longer able to feel the ground under her anymore. She wasn't able to feel Kyuhyuns hand as he gently touched her face, the warmth she should have felt. 
"What happened?" That was Donghaes voice in the distance.
"Shes been hit by a car!"  Leeteuk answered as Kira finally passed out to Kyuhyuns urgent words to stay awake.
 
 

Oooooo drama! XD the accident will be better explain in the next chapter will the tradegy bring Kyuhyun and Kira together? Will she even live? Next chapter will reveal everything lol enjoy