Breathless

Road Of The Trainee/ Road Of The Idol

 

Pain.....
That was all Kira felt when she woke up, she opened her eyes to see nothing but darkness. She gathered it wasn't morning yet. 
"That's not the point hyung!" She heard a voice shout 
"Kangin! Your not leaving! You wont find them!" Leeteuks stern leader voice was final and frightening. 
"Listen to Hyung, just come and sit in your room with me ok?" Sungmins sweeter voice was almost a relief. A few steps and the sound of a door shutting plunged the dorm into silence again.
Kira made a move to sit up, the darkness frightened her but as soon as she took a breath in pain ran up and down her ribs. 
"Ahhh" She spluttered out putting her hand on her chest, she ran her other hand across her cheek and felt where a bruise must be. She felt frightened like she was unable to breath, was she going to die?, she didn't want to be alone anymore. 
Kira rolled on her side taking small breaths and getting light headed, she wasn't used to the pain and it hurt so bad she didn't want to breath. Forcing her legs to take her weight she stumbled her way to the room door. Running her fingers down the door until she found the handle she gave it a twist slowly and stepped out. 
"Kira?" A voice caught her attention, but she was too busy panicking to know who it was, she was trying to figure out if she was having a panic attack or the pain was too much to breath properly. 
"c-cant!" She gasped out "c-cant! B-reath" she put her hand on the wall her eyes wide, she was scared to death. A warm embrace met her and she leaned into the mans arms, she realized it was Donghaes arms. He lowered to the ground until she was laying, her back on his knees and her head resting on his chest. Kyuhyuns face was suddenly not far from hers and he stared into her eyes.
"Your fine, your safe now" Kyuhyun said holding her head still so they just stared at each other, Donghae stayed silent knowing Kyuhyun was the best for this "Breath slowly with me ok?" He said taking in slow breaths, soon Kiras breaths grew slower by the minute as she focused on the steady rise and fall of his and Donghaes chest. 
"Is it the pain?" Donghae asked when her breathing was almost normal apart from a few sharp breaths every now and then. Kira nodded in reply her breaths still trying to match Kyuhyuns. 
"I know it hurts, but you cant breath too fast ok?" Kyuhyun said letting go of her face and moving backwards so she was able to sit up. Kyuhyun struggled to breath when he had broken ribs in the car accident and seeing Kira struggling with pain like he had brought back the memories. 
"How long have i been asleep?" Kira asked putting a hand on her forehead. 
"Only 3 hours or so" Donghae said "You should get some more rest-" He began
"NO!" Kira suddenly shouted "I-I mean...I'm fine now" She lowered her head nervously. Kira was afraid to be alone, to be asleep again. She was afraid she would suddenly wake up in that pitiful position in the alley feeling helpless and in pain. 
"Its ok if you don't want to sleep, Ryeowook made dinner for you however we didn't want to wake you up" Donghae said rubbing small circles on her back when her breathing hitched oddly. 
"o-ok" Kira said clinging onto the mans arm as he helped her to her feet.
"You really shouldn't be out of bed like this, Leeteuk would kill us" Kyuhyun said rubbing the back of his neck.
"We promised to keep watch over you, he was so exhausted and we couldn't bare to watch him faint" Donghae explained when he saw Kiras questioning expression. 
"Thank you oppas...." Kira said putting on a small smile They have schedules and here they are staying up all night for me, I cant let them do this She looked to Donghae Even if i wanted it... 
"Its no problem, lets get you back to bed I will bring your dinner up after that ok?" Donghae asked nothing but care and concern in his big eyes. 
"I think i would...I would rather sleep now if that's ok Oppa....." Kira said "You two should get some sleep as well" She pointed out.
"If that's what you want...then i suppose its ok, just make sure you have a good breakfast tomorrow, i'm sure Ryeowook will go mental cooking" Kyuhyun said leaning his back against the wall with a sigh. She thought he had fallen asleep before he suddenly jerked himself to his feet. 
"I will take her to her room, go get some sleep magnae" Donghae said, Kyuhyun did nothing but agree, he was already have asleep. Donghae lifted Kira into his arms and began walking back toward the spare bedroom. Something about Donghae made her feel safe, she was safe from the world in his arms and before long she had fallen asleep in them. 
Instead of going back to his room and leaving Kira in the darkness, Donghae stayed this time, the bedside light was left on and he lay allowing her to sleep resting against his chest rapped in his arms. 
 
 
 

 

Hope you liked the chapter :D it took me longer then i thought to write XD anyways enjoy :)