Stone

Road Of The Trainee/ Road Of The Idol

 

Kira felt Yesungs eyes burning into her back as they walked to the singing studio. He was walking behind her staring at her with nothing but concern. 
"You left your phone behind?" Yesung said causing Kira to abruptly stop. She turned around to face him before speaking. 
"Yesung Oppa, I don't need it here" Kira said taking her glasses off to look at him eye to eye "Please just forget you saw anything, its just some kids making fun" Kira said turning toward the studio again. 
"Oh look its the newbie and the turtle freak" A sudden voice cut their talk short, the two turned to look as a few Anti fans stood on the path not far from them. 
"Just ignore them" Yesung said pushing her forward toward the door. 
PAK!!!!!!
What just happened? Kira thought turning around, Yesung was clutching his cheek lightly still pushing her forward. She realized the small group had thrown a stone. It was meant for her, but as their aim was bad, it had hit Yesung instead. 
"Oppa, are you ok?" Kira asked trying to check his cheek as they pushed through the entrance door of the building. 
"Yeah i'm fine" Yesung said glaring back at the door for a few moments before walking forward with Kira. She put her arms around his shoulders as they walked, guiding him to a chair. 
"I...I am....Uh.... I'm S-" Kira began but was cut off when Ryeowook and Kyuhyun ran over. 
"Kira, Yesung Hyung, your finally here" Kyuhyun acted as though they were late, but it didn't take him long to sense the atmosphere. 
"Whats wrong?" Ryeowook asked bending down to Yesungs seated level, the man was still covering his cheek with his hand. 
"Some Antis threw a rock at us" Kira said "I know it was meant for me I...." 
"Are you hurt?" Ryeowook pulled away Yesungs hand to reveal the small mark that looked painful. "Kyuhyun, do you have your water bottle with you?" He asked, the magnae nodded finding his water bottle and bringing a towel. 
"O-oppa....I...." Kira began again as she watched Ryeowook dab Yesungs cheek with the slightly damp towel. 
"Were you hurt as well?" Kyuhyun asked seeing her startled look. 
"No...But i should have been" Kira replied biting her lip
"Don't think like that" Kyuhyun said trying to pull her in for a hug but Kira rejected it pushing him away. 
"Kira this isn't your fault, chin up Dongsaeng" Yesung brightened up getting to his feet. 
"I think i will practice in the other room by myself for a while" Kira muttered walking into the second studio room. The members of KRY looked on after her miserable figure as she disappeared into the other room. 
"Maybe i should talk to her" Ryeowook said stepping forward to follow her but Yesung put his hand on his shoulder pulling him back. 
"Let her be, Sungmin and I found out something on the way here" Yesung explained
"Found out what?" Kyuhyun asked
"Shes been receiving some threats" Yesung replied 
"You should tell Tuekie hyung about this" Ryeowook said worry in his voice
"I will, but right now I think its best to give her some space" Yesung said
"Shes tougher then i thought, when i went to hug her she wouldn't let me" Kyuhyun said shaking his head "Is she trying to be tough for us? we have enough trouble with Sungmin" 
"Lets just start practice" Yesung said "Everything's going to be fine" He put his hands on the magnae and eternal magnaes shoulders.
 
Kira rested her hand on the mic with a headset on swaying to one of KRYs songs. The music was so beautiful it did make her want to crumble, she wanted to cry and she wanted to hug Kyuhyun but she wasn't sensitive either, not when her Oppas were around. 
Kira took a deep breath letting out her voice as she began to sing, she sang each of their parts from Promise You purely for her own comfort but by the end of it she felt miserable again. She hadn't noticed Yesung, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook watching her through the door. 
"Your voice is beautiful" Ryeowook said with a smile "Really!"
"O-Oppas" Kira stumbled backwards startled by Ryeowooks sudden words, she realized they were staring right at her. 
"You should sing my part a little lower then that though" Ryeowook said as he recited the part. Kira nodded, she leaned into the mic again and sang his part again this time a little lower. 
"Good!" Ryeowook clapped his hands excited bringing a small smile to Kiras face. It soon disappeared however when she looked at Yesung.
"Does...it still hurt?" Kira asked much like an older sister would ask her younger brother.
"No, its alright now Ryeowook says it wont even bruise" Yesung said "They are gonna have to try better then that to get me" He put up his arms taking a martial art stance.
They will have to try better? What is better! Its bad enough as it is!!! Kira thought, she looked back to Ryeowook. 
"Would you help me hit that high note in the chorus?" She asked turning so it was toward all three members not just Ryeowook. 
"Sure!" Ryeowook said bouncing on the spot, Yesung and Kyuhyun nodded in agreement. 
 
The group practiced for hours before Kira thought she was going to lose her voice and had to stop. Her timing was perfect as they had to leave anyway. The 4 left the studio and walked toward the car that was waiting for them. 
Yesung was texting on his phone muttering Sungmins name under his breath  while Kyuhyun and Ryeowook talked. Kira reached for her phone and quickly turned it on, just as she thought she had a few texts. 
"That was meant for you! But we will make an exception for Turtle boy!" Kira bit her lip at the first text remembering the stone incident "Your the ugliest trainee iv ever seen!" Another said and finally the last "Just Die!" Kira looked up from her phone to see the other members looking at her. 
"Gosh aren't you guys hungry, I am!" Kira suddenly said to cover the texts up, she put her phone away before looking to Ryeowook "Are you going to cook again Oppa?" She asked
"Sure will!!!" Ryeowook said excited "You really like my cooking huh!?" 
"Its amazing! Your the best, chef wookie" Kira gave him the thumbs up making Ryeowook almost burst in joy. Kyuhyun laughed at the boys reaction, normally he would be evilkyu and say something to kill his mood, but Ryeowook was someone he just didn't want to see sad.
"Sungmin hasn't stopped asking about you" Yesung said sighing as he lowered his phone 
"Why?" Kira asked 
"Hes worried about earlier....." Yesung began "And to tell you the truth so am-" Suddenly he was cut off by Kiras voice. 
"I wont be joining you guys for tea tonight, I'm going to my dorm" Kira said still smiling 
"Aww, your always welcome to join us, you know that" Ryeowook said as he felt the car pull in to park in front of their building. 
"Yes, Game Lord Kyu doesn't take No for an answer" Kyuhyun began again but Kira put her hand up. 
"Sorry Game Lord, not tonight" She said getting out of the car and fast walking toward the building before they were able to follow. Get to your dorm! She thought pressing the elevator button. Just a little longer She thought walked down the hall until finally she reached her dorm. 
Kira burst through the door and shut it locking it behind her, she ran to her couch burying her face into the cushions. It hurt, all those messages telling her to die really hurt her and now it was hurting the other members. She wanted to cry but tears just wouldn't leave her eyes, she cried out in frustration and rolled onto her back to look at the ceiling. 
"Die........" She said allowed "They want me dead...." she looked to the kitchen as a crazy thought entered her mind. She immediately slapped herself on the forehead. "Don't do that! You will get through this!" Kira told herself getting to her feet and taking in a deep breath. 
 
 
Leeteuk stood in front of his seated members as Yesung and Sungmin explained the text message incident, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun explained what happened at the singing studio as well to the leader. The other members looked on concerned.
"I don't like this Hyung"Eunhyuk said "What if she really thinks about...." Eunhyuk was unable to get the words out. 
"Dying?! Shes stronger then that!" Heechul almost shouted folding his arms "This is stupid"
"Shes only a trainee, she doesn't have her family to rely on Hyung....." Sungmin said "They are back in America"
"I understand your concerns, don't worry I will talk to her" Leeteuk said walking toward the door of the dorm "Ryeowook, just focus on dinner, i will be back soon" He said 
"Ok hyung" Ryeowook replied putting his faith in his leader. 
 
"Kira, are you there?" Leeteuk asked as he knocked on the door, but had no reply "Kira?" He pushed it and found she had forgotten to lock it. Her dorm was dark, evidence that she wasn't home. 
                                                       
                                                                                             
                                                                                         "Where is she at this hour?"
 
 
 
 

 

Omg this might getting angsty XD i didnt mean for it too but now its just happening >_< anyways i hope you enjoyed the chapter and please dont kill me if this goes down the angst path O.O if anything it would be Angst/Romancish