Goodbye

Road Of The Trainee/ Road Of The Idol
The car ride was silent as they were being taken to the airport. It was strange that such joyful and loud people would suddenly grow soundless. The vans motor became a comfort to Kira as she leaned on Kyuhyuns shoulder. Any sound would be a comfort at a time like this, although part of her wanted the van to suddenly break down making the members miss their flight. 
Why am i thinking such bad thoughts! She scolded herself as she pressed her face into Kyuhyuns shoulder more This is good for them! Be of some support for your Oppas for once! 
The van behind them carried the more joyful or loud members and she found herself wishing some of them had gone in this van too. Instead Yesungs sad gaze was following her every movement from one of the front seats while Leeteuk slept and Sungmin and Ryeowook were simply looking out the window. Siwon was seated next to her for a change however he was busy reading a bible. 
"Kira..." Kyuhyuns low voice seemed almost shocking after such a long silence "Your not falling asleep are you?" He asked a hint of a laugh at the very tip of his voice. 
"No oppa, of course not" Kira answered giving his arm a small squeeze to reassure him. 
"Good, I don't want to leave without saying goodbye" He seemed rather sad and a little panicked. Kyuhyun had been with her through the many terrible happenings she went through, the very thought of them not being beside one another for a month was alien. 
The sudden jolt of the car stopping made every member in the car freeze. They all looked up waiting for the words to slip from the managers mouth. 
"We are here" He announced "Hurry, I don't want anyone late" 
"Alright everyone lets go" Leeteuk called back still half asleep. Slowly the members left the van gathering outside. The shrieks of fans audible even though they were coming from the inside of the building. So many ELF had gathered to wish them well that it was too dangerous for Kira to enter. The managers both decided they should say their goodbyes where they were standing. 
Kira felt almost in shock at his words, she had to suddenly say goodbye so fast. She tried to find the words but nothing left as she stared lifelessly at the members around her. 
"come here" Leeteuk suddenly said opening his arms, other members opened their arms as well and it wasn't long before Kira was in a group hug. Fresh tears threatened to leave her eyes, she was grateful that Leeteuk had offered a goodbye that didn't make her speak, she new if she did she would surly cry. 
With waves and smiles the members began to enter the airport leaving Kyuhyun to say goodbye personalty. The two held hands as they stared into one another's eyes. 
"Its just a month" She found herself saying "Just a month and you will be back"
"Just a month, we have to make it go by fast" Kyuhyun pulled her into a deep hug " Don't forget to support me, even if i am in another country...you know i wouldn't be able to sing without you" He said softly. 
"You have it wrong Kyu, i would be nothing without you...I wouldn't even be here" Kiras tears finally streamed down her face as Kyuhyun stared back at her. 
"Don't cry" He whispered wiping tears away "You will make me cry and then how am i going to keep my reputation as EvilKyu up" He laughed lightly still holding onto her hands. Kira smiled using her arm to wipe the last of the tears away. 
"I promise Kyu, not a tear" She answered, Kyuhyun was leaning in to kiss her when the manager shouted like a maniac in his direction. 
"I have to go" Kyuhyun whispered 
"At least your fashionably late" Kira smiled at him 
"Goodbye" He whispered kissing her on the cheek before turning away.
"Goodbye" Kira struggled to say the words.
That was it......the moment Kyuhyuns finger tips grazed hers as their hands broke apart. She would never forget that moment even now when she was about to enter through the gates of Idolhood. 
 
Lost in her own world, Kira dragged her suitcases out of Super Juniors dorm under the watching eyes of her manager. He was showing her to her new dorm and had been tapping his foot on the ground for the past half our waiting for her. 
"This way" He instructed walking down the hall toward the elevator. Kira followed him a frown clear on her face. After a short elevator ride she was on the floor above Super Juniors dorm. The door to her dorm was closest to the elevator. 
After trying to find the right key the manager opened the door and gave it to her. 
"Go unpack we have a lot to do" He explained "I will be back later" Kira stared blankly into the dorm until finally walking inside. She held the keys tightly as the door shut behind her and she was alone. 
Most of the dorms looked almost the same in SM, maybe she simply was just trying to find the similarity's who knows. It was extremely empty apart from the TV and other pieces of furniture. 
"I'm home..." Kira found herself whispering, she looked down at the key in her hands. I should hang that key chain Kyuhyun gave me for my birthday on it She thought before dragging her suitcases to the room down the small hallway. 
It didn't take long to unpack and soon she was wondering around the dorm trying to find something to do. She always had something to do for her oppas, now she was alone everything seemed done.
Slumping down on the couch feeling defeated she stared blankly at the wall. The airy silence was too much for her to handle. 
 
VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
What is that sound? 
VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
Wait i know that sound! 
VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
 
Kira threw herself to her feet and made a run for the kitchen silently cursing herself for leaving her phone in the other room. Snatching the phone up so hard she almost dropped it she stared at the screen. 
Ryeowook? 
"Hey! We just stopped off at the airport, SJM is flying on a different plane after all, how are you? The new dorm good? Heechul says hi" 
Kira rolled her eyes at Heechul before smiling, she moved on to the next text.
Heechul
"I bet your crying right? By the way hi"
"KIRA HURRY UP? AREN'T YOU LISTENING TO ME?" Kira suddenly jumped almost dropping her phone again when her manager shouted at her. 
"S-Sorry! I'm really sorry i didn't hear you come in" Kira stuttered slipping the phone in her pocket and silently promising she would talk to them later. 
"You have a meet up with both the choreographer and the songwriter now" He explained still with a sharp and angry tone. 
"R-really so soon?" Kira mentally slapped herself for stuttering, she felt like it was the first time she met suju again. 
"Of course, we have to get to work planning your debut performance we don't have a lot of time" He practically shoved her out the door as he spoke. 
"Not much time? Why is that?" Kira looked around like she was lost, maybe because she was. 
"Your debut is going to be where all other great idols debut, M-countdown" He explained, Kira would have spit water on the ground had she been drinking any. She never dreamed of preforming on a stage like that, she never thought her skill level would be good enough. 
"What about-" She began but her manager finally snapped for the second time. 
"Stop with the questions! Just hurry up and get in the van if we are late its your fault!" He again shoved her out of the building toward the van. Kira had never seen her manager behave so harshly, he had always been so understanding and would always take good care of her. Suddenly he seemed to be replaced by a stressed out demon. 
With a sharp gasp Kira managed to balanced so that she wouldn't face plant into the seat in front of her. The door shut sharply behind her and before Kira even had the chance to put on her seat belt her manager was in the car and pulling onto the road. 
Kira looked down at her hands with a sad smile going from her eyes to her lips. 
This is what I wanted remember? She told herself
She looked up a smile still dancing on her lips, after all this wouldn't last forever right? Her manager wouldn't stay like this,She would do well after all those lessons she received in dancing and singing from her oppas. 
 
Wouldn't she? 
 
 

AHHHHHHH IM soooooo sorry for not posting chapters for like a year T.T anyways heres another one, ill make sure to start posting again regularly i had a few issues to sort but now im good to go again. Please enjoy and i hope you like it :D