D-Day

Road Of The Trainee/ Road Of The Idol
Time seemed to move at the speed of light, day turned into night and night into day within a few blinks of Kiras eyes. Before she new it, she realized it was the day she dreaded the most. 
"Kira, are you awake?" She heard a familiar voice bring her out of her slumber. With a few flutters of her eyelids she sat up almost bumping heads with Yesung. 
"Yesung! Why are you in my room" Kira jumped in fright "Its only 3am"
"I just...kinda got worried" Yesung muttered looking at his hands. 
"About what oppa?" This is new, he never really tells me about his worry's She thought.
"My...Turtles, my friend is unable to take care of them while i'm gone" He truly was in a panic.
"If you like, ill take care of them for you while your gone" Kira said without a second thought. 
"Really?" Yesungs face visibly lit up despite it being so dark.
"But you will have to tell me all about them" She smiled switching on the lamp next to her bed. Yesung squinted before his eyes grew used to the new lighting. 
"I will go get them!" He bounded out of the room stumbling a little before vanishing into his and Ryeowooks room. It didn't take long for him to run back with a box in hand. 
Yesung set the box down on the bed revealing his two beloved turtles. It was funny how even though she had lived at the dorm for so long, she didn't even know their names. Yesung took care of them so well that nobody ever worried about them, as if they didn't exist. 
Yesung took out the first turtle holding it with great care.
"This is Ddangkkoming" He put the turtle in front of Kiras face "Say hi" Kira wasn't sure if he was speaking to the turtle or her, but in the end she greeted the turtle as if it had. 
"Hello, its nice to meet you" She said politely dipping her head to the turtle. Yesung seemed very pleased by this, and put the turtle back in the box to take the other. 
"This is Ddangkomaeng" He brought the next turtle up to greet her, it was smaller then other. 
"Hello, its nice to meet you too" She smiled brightly at the smaller turtle. Yesung seemed to get even more excited and went on explaining what they ate, to fill their water up and to clean them out weekly. 
Kira new they would probably be back before a month was up but she listened well and did as he instructed. She agreed to talk to them and handle them with the most gentle of holds. She new these turtles were precious to Yesung and she was kind of glad she wouldn't be alone. 
"I'm glad your able to take care of them" Yesung beamed, it was strange how he could be so awake after talking through part of the night. Kira found herself growing tired but by now it was too late. When she glanced at the clock she saw it was 6am, they had been talking for 3 hours. 
"Me too, but oppa isn't your flight soon!" Kira pointed to the clock
"Your right! We are supposed to all leave at 8am, i better help Leeteuk wake up the members" Yesung said getting to his feet and taking his turtles back to his room. 
Kira decided to wake Kyuhyun herself, he was the hardest to wake up and she new Leeteuk would thank her for it. It was her pleasure anyways. 
As she opened the door to Sungmin and Kyuhyuns room she was greeted by silence apart from a few soft breaths. She wondered in with hands out like a blind person, feeling her way to Kyuhyuns bed. 
"Kyuhyun oppa" She whispered when she felt his hair against her hands, she new by the feel it was definitely his hairstyle. The man mumbled tossing and turning a little before answering. 
"Leeteuk why are you calling me oppa..." He mumbled still half asleep. 
"Oppa, its me Kira" She giggled gently running her hand down his cheek. The man flinched a little at her touch before putting his own hand on hers and pressing his face against it. 
"Why are you up so early in the morning" He mumbled "cant sleep?" within a moment he pulled her down onto the bed intp his arms. Kira was shocked by his fast movement but eased into his warm chest. He pulled the covers over her as well and seemed pretty content to return to sleep. 
"Oppa, your flight" Kira whispered feeling his warm breath against her. 
"It can wait 5 minutes" He muttered in reply hugging her as close as possible. Kira giggled as she wrapped her arms around his waist. 5 minutes wouldn't hurt right?.
 
I totally regret it! Kira thought as she as she sunk into one of the seats at the table. She thought back to what had happened a few moments before. How she wished Sungmin hadn't woken up and thought they had done something. 
It didn't help when Leeteuk entered at that moment to hear Sungmin asking. It wasn't that Sungmin was upset about it, but rather he was disgusted he was in the same room as them. Again Kira and Kyuhyun had spent half an hour convincing an angry leader as well that they hadn't done anything. 
Leeteuk being like the protective brother was lecturing Kyuhyun too much for the poor magnae to get a word in. Kira finally had convinced Leeteuk that they had done nothing but fallen asleep together. 
Now Kira was seated at the table dealing with the teasing of other members who didn't take long to find out. 
"Hoho, things are really serious hmm?" Heechul grinned as he leaned across the table. 
"Oppa, stop being a kid" Kira pouted before putting an evil smile on "We didn't do anything, no need to be jealous"
"I don't need to be jealous i can just look at myself in the mirror" Heechul immediately retorted angrily. 
"Denial leads to the truth hyung" Kyuhyun added with an evil grin 
"Fine! ill stop talking about it" Heechul sighed leaning against his chair defeated "How am i supposed to deal with two evil members" 
"Thank you oppa" Kira smiled sweetly at him as if she had done nothing wrong. Heechul simply mumbled in return. Sungmin had just entered the kitchen and taken a seat next to Kyuhyun. 
"If i taught you aegyo you might be the ultimate weapon the worlds been looking for" Sungmin laughed "We thought Kyuhyun would be it but unfortunately...." 
"Don't remind me of DrunkKyus aegyo" Leeteuk walked into the kitchen shuddering, he had Donghae and Eunhyuk trailing behind him. Ryeowook was busy cooking what seemed like the biggest breakfast she had ever seen. 
Donghae took a seat next to Kira and smiled brightly at her. Ever since she had moved into the dorm he had become her best friend in the group. Eunhyuk was without a doubt included in the relationship however he was sometimes glad to use Kira as Donghaes distraction when he wanted to be alone. 
"Good morning!" He said brightly as Eunhyuk took a seat next to him.
"Good morning oppa" Kira replied smiling
"Wheres the other members hyung?" Eunhyuk asked Leeteuk 
"They are taking turns showering and some of them had to pack, they thought it would be faster showering if they get theirs done before breakfast" Leeteuk replied taking a seat "Do you want first shower after breakfast Kira?" He asked the girl. 
"No its ok oppa, its better if you all get your showers out of the way.....besides....your don't want to miss your flight...." Kira remembered exactly why everyone was up so early. She hid the small pain that erupted in her heart at the thought that this was the day she dreaded the most.
Donghae saw this and quickly changed the subject. 
"What have you made for breakfast Ryeowook?" He asked, it was the standard question for Donghae every morning. 
"Well right now I .....with.....and"  Ryeowooks voice was drowned out in Kiras thoughts as she stared into nothingness, she only caught the odd word every now and then. 
"Kira?, Hey Kira" Eunhyuk spoke up snapping her out of her thoughts. 
"Oh sorry oppa, i must be losing my hearing" Kira laughed turning toward him "What did you say?" She asked with a smile plastered on her face. After a few silent and concerned stares Eunhyuk answered.
"Actually it was Ryeowook" Eunhyuk pointed to the younger member. Kira looked up apologetically at the eternal magnae who was holding something in one hand. 
"I made your favorites" He smiled "Everyone's favorites" 
"Really oppa? You didn't have to go through so much work before leaving" Kira felt even more sorry she hadn't been paying any attention. Her eyes fell on the pancakes he had made for her, the man had made so many dishes for each of the members. 
"I did, i really felt like i needed to" He answered with a smile as he began to bring plates over. Kira got to her feet immediately to help him pass them out. After what was a few moments everyone was seated enjoying breakfast. 
Donghae and Eunhyuk breakfast looked more like dinner however. Kira was only able to smile as she watched everyone enjoy their food. Everyone was talking about what they were going to do in china and Thailand. 
"What are you going to do while we are gone Kira?" Kyuhyun asked What am i going to do! Inside her mind she said it in a way like she was having a mental breakdown. 
"Not too much, i'm going to be looking after Ddangkkoming and Ddangkomaeng and ill probably do whatever my manager has lined up for me" Kira answered rather calmly compared to the mess inside her head freaking out about debuting. 
"I feel bad leaving you here alone" Kyuhyun muttered "And in such an important time moving and all" He sighed putting his hand on hers. 
"Don't worry about it Kyu oppa, ill be fine just promise to ring" She smiled "If you forget about me then we wont get the chance to talk during your wine sessions" She laughed. 
It was true Kira was too young to drink wine like Kyuhyun but instead she kept him company when he drank. She told story's or watched old episodes of variety shows with him. 
"Then Kyuhyun will start getting lonely again" Yesung laughed 
"Speaking of lonely!" Kyuhyun snapped back glaring at Yesung. 
"Oppa, your wrong Yesung has his turtles" Kira smiled "They are surprisingly good to talk to" 
Yesungs face lit up like a firework, when he had spoken about his turtles he shared a few of his problems with her and the two creatures. Kyuhyun turned to her with wide eyes. 
"Don't tell me your going to get a turtle...." He said almost frightened
"I think Yesungs turtles are enough" Kira smiled at Kyuhyun who immediately relaxed. 
Kangin entered with hair still damp from the shower next. He was dressed casually and was followed by the rest of the members. Kira waved them a good morning as Ryeowook got to work handing out food again. 
"Wow, Wookie what is this?" Siwon asked immediately taking a seat to eat. 
"Your favorites hyungs" Ryeowook answered as he took the dishes that the other members had finished with to the sink. By this time the members who had eaten breakfast first were heading to the shower and making sure they had everything. 
It took another hour before everyone was showered, dressed, packed and fed. After showering Kira had put on a simple shirt and some jeans before pulling on a sweatshirt. It was raining outside and even inside the dorm it was a bit chilly. 
Leeteuk entered the her room giving her a fright when he put a hand on her shoulder. She wasn't sure how long she had been sitting on her bed. Well they wouldn't be hers for long, she was moving out today as well. 
"Oh leeteuk oppa you scared me" She smiled lightly at him before crossing her legs and facing him. The leader took a seat on the bed before speaking. 
"Kira...This important time...i'm sorry we aren't going to be around for it" He spoke in a soft voice if anything sounding disappointed. What does he mean Important time? Me moving obviously that has to be it! I didn't tell anyone about debuting She thought.
"Moving out is pretty scary but its going to be fine oppa, after all I've moved away from family before" That comment if anything hurt Leeteuk, he new Kiras family had little if anything to do with her. He didn't want her to think that they were abandoning her and worst of all she had to debut as well. 
"It is going to be scary but your really strong, you got through so much and i'm really proud to call you my dongsaeng" He stared at her with the kindest smile she had ever seen him make. He hoped that she would remember his words when debut came. He new she felt safer with her "Secret" kept hidden from the members and so instead of telling her he new, Leeteuk gave encouragement without needing to know. 
Kira felt warmth rise in her heart as she heard his words, it was like being praised by a father rather then a big brother, maybe because he had been there for her even more then a big brother. 
"Im really proud to call you all my oppas" She answered hugging him tightly "I promise ill try be strong" Leeteuk and Kira both new she wasn't talking about moving anymore. 
"I need to go make sure everyone's ready now, the managers going to be here soon to drive us to the airport" He finally broke the hug and made his way out of the room. Both groups flights were almost at the same time so they would have the leave together. 
"Kira?" Kyuhyun entered the room "You going to come see us off?" He asked 
"Of course oppa" She laughed taking his hand as he began to lead her through the dorm and toward the other members. Everyone was gathered in the living room with a suitcase each. The sight was heartbreaking to Kira but she held it in with hopes that there would be no reason to miss them, they said they would ring after all. 
"Is everyone here?" The managers voice was obviously loud and almost panicked he was in a rush to make sure everyone wouldn't be late. 
"Yes we're ready" Leeteuk answered taking his suitcase handle in hand and following the manager. The rest of the members filed out slowly, lastly Kira followed Kyuhyun still holding his hand tight. 
She took a deep breath.
 
This is it.....
 

changed my mind not an M chapter although a few members thought it should have been XD A longer chapter then usual i hope you will enjoy reading it. Everything kicking off now, how will Kira cope without Kyu? Without Suju?.