Dancing

Road Of The Trainee/ Road Of The Idol

 

Kira gazed at her water bottle in her hand, she would look at anything to break eye contact with the group of boys. Her heart felt like it was going to leap out of her chest, she didn't have time to realize Kyuhyuns concerned voice. 
"We are going to start now" He said in a low voice repeating his words. Kiras head shot up and she turned from her knelt position to see everyone was standing facing the mirror and Kyuhyun standing above her.
She got to her feet and walked over with Kyuhyun standing at the back with Yesung on her far left and Kyuhyun in between them. Eunhyuk stood up the front with Leeteuk discussing some of the dance movements. 
Although Kira tried her best, she wasn't used to dancing and she could tell that although the members were being extremely patient with her they were starting to get agitated.
"Lets take a small 5 minute break" Leeteuk suddenly spoke up turning off the music. He looked over in Kiras direction as he finished the sentence. The other members moved toward their bags to get a drink from their water bottles. Kira sat down on the bench by Donghae and Eunhyuk. 
Her heart was beating fast as she mouthed the words she was about to say. Just say it! She thought.
"Eunhyuk, Donghae....you two are great at dancing...I....I know its probably alot to ask but seeing as everyone is taking a small break, can you show me a few pointers on the moves we just did before" She asked nervously. She scanned the silent men for a few moments before they both brightened up. 
"Sure" Donghae suddenly said getting to his feet, he had been so shy toward her until now. Eunhyuk put his water bottle down with a nod getting to his feet as well. Kiras eyes lit up and she joined the two in the middle of the studio infront of the mirror.
"What moves did you have the most trouble with?" Eunhyuk asked, Kira attempted to dance the move but failed. 
"Your not holding your arms out and moving your legs right" Eunhyuk immediately said shaking his head. 
"Try focus on your legs, get them right first and then we can think about the arms" Donghae said with a smile standing next to Kira. He moved left to right without the arm movements. Kira began to mimic him. Donghae took her arm lightly to help her get the timing right with him. 
"See now you have it" He said with a smile, Kiras heart felt like it was going to leap out of her chest again with how close he was to her. She thought he must have noticed because he imediatly let go of her arm and stopped dancing. 
"Now the arm movements" He said beggining to move his arms, she stared in wonder as Eunhyuk joined in, they both had immediate rythem. Kira followed how she had been instructed beside the two and soon she saw she was moving with the two perfectly.
"One and two and three and four" Eunhyuk said and they finished the move "Not so hard right?" He said looking toward her. 
"I disagree, i think it was the teachings of masters at work" Kira replied with a smile. 
"I know" Eunhyuk smirked making Donghae and Kira burst into laughter. 
"Thank you for teaching me" She said dipping her head to the two "Even though it was your break" She looked to the side. 
"Break time never means rest for me, i normally have Donghae with me after all" Eunhyuk said sending his friend a glare. Donghae seemed used to it however and just laughed.
"Thats enough everyone lets get back to it" Leeteuk said getting back into place followed by other members. 
The rest of the dancing went alot smoother after that although she grew extremely exhausted she was glad she was getting alot of the moves right. She had the occasional slip up but Eunhyuk would immediately correct her showing the right movements. 
 
It was now 4 in the afternoon and she felt like her legs were going to give way, the group had extended their practice an extra 2 hours as she had slipped up so much in the first half of the routine. Practice had finally ended as the others were exhausted as well, she couldn't help but feel guilty. She wanted to apoligise but her legs wouldn't allow her to walk any further and she slumped down on the studio floor on her arms and knees puffing.
"Here" Kyuhyun said holding out her water bottle beneath her sweaty face. She took it sitting back so she leaned against the wall. 
"Thank you" She said taking a sip from the bottle, her body was burning with a mix of heat and pain. She wondered how Kyuhyun was able to take this kind of practice after the car accident. He sat down next to her drinking from his own water bottle before speaking. 
"are you alright?" He asked looking at her. Kira smiled with a nod in reply, it was funny how the evil maknae of the group was suddenly looking after her. 
"You should come back to the dorm for lunch" Ryeowook suddenly said kneeling down to face her. She hadn't realized he had been standing not far from kyuhyun the whole time.
"Your dorms in the same building anyway right? Why not save time" Kyuhyun added "I can teach you to play Starcraft and-" Kyuhyun began getting excited with his own thoughts. 
"Typical GameKyu" Ryeowook laughed then looked to Kira expectantly. She looked at her hands for a few moments. It really sounds like fun, I mean who wouldn't want to go to Super juniors dorm for lunch...but....I already used alot of their time today, they are exhausted She gazed over to the other members, they were all slumped down on the benches sweating. Leeteuk seemed to be saying something to the other members before glancing in her direction with a small smile, one she recognized as fake or at least she thought it was.
"I really don't want to be a burden on you guys" She finally said, Kyuhyun stood up taking her arm and pulling her up on her feet. She winced a little as her muscles screamed in protest. 
"Game Lord Kyu doesn't take no for an answer" He said in a king like voice "Besides Ryeowook is gonna cry if you refuse his cooking" He said with an evil grin. Kira looked to Ryeowook and met with his sad eyes. Her heart almost broke seeing the sad man, she almost started crying herself.
"OK! ok fine ill come for lunch, although now that i think about it, isn't it dinner" She said looking at the clock on the wall, it was 4:30pm already. Ryeowook and Kyuhyun high fived behind her back before eagerly pushing her out the door with the other members. 
"FOOD!!!!!' Donghae shouted down the halls as the group walked toward the exit of the studio. Some of the members laughed apart from a few still annoyed faces. 
"Keep your voice down Donghae, this is a small hallway" Kangin scolded slapping Donghae on the back of his head. Kira walked behind them with Kyuhyuns hands on her shoulders pushing her forward and a cheerful Ryeowook skipping behind him. 
 
Maybe, things wont be so bad..... 
 
 
 

 

Finally the second chapter is done :) i hope everyone likes it, im sorry if there is any spelling errors or grammer mistakes :) There may be some romance in here im not sure we shall see :D