—♡ biggest sources

▬it's yours❞┇graphic reviews┇not accepting

so, i thought it would be a better help to you guys if i tell you where my sources are.
starting from pictures, to colors, to textures, i'll tell you guys where.

first- my biggest source of everything....

Google!

you just search anything you'd like to have, and then poof! it'll show the results, and you can pick from them anytime, anywhere, and anyday! /cheers!

I think of colors sometimes for my posters, or just compile my textures to create a good background. ooooooooooor.... i go to...

Colourlovers.com!

I can find any color palette I want there, or any color! You can either search from the search bar, or find them yourselves in the main page. You guys can register there as well. You can claim your own colors, own palettes, own patterns, anything! You guys can have real fun there! You can follow me as well- jinjinjin with the picture of flowers as my main image.

Next source of everything is....

Tumblr!

Yey! This is where you can find textures, fonts, resources, and freebies! In Tumblr, there are many things. Tumblr gives edited, and high quality pictures of any idol available. You can search for them in the search bar, or simply register to find your joy! follow me if you want to follow a kpop blog ;) my site url is datsupaluv.tumblr.com! or if you want to have a fashion blog, and follow my fashion blog, haha! XD passionandreams.tumblr.com! if you want great layouts for your Tumblr, you can visit gyapo.tumblr.com or cutesecrets.tumblr.com! There are many great things to find in Tumblr, it can help you a lot!

Another source of mine is.....

Asianfanfics!

Yey! Like Poster Paradise, Ramyun Soup, SuperNova, Heartpieced, Tipsy Queen, Starshine Poster Request Shop, Dimensional, Glorious Beauty, etc! A lot of shops here, to be exact. There are so many sources to be mentioned.

A source for fonts you guys need...

dafont.com!

Yey! This site is the ultimate source for fonts! They're the best, really. They give many different kind of fonts, and the best thing is you can either search or ( an easier way ) you can click on the type of font you want! If you want it to be Horror, click on the Horror button! It can be so easy!

You guys can search for renders in Google. Simply type "( person's name here ) render" oorrrr... "( person's name here ) png" and click on the Images, and then yey! the results will be shown.
I'd suggest you search for the render though, not png. The results will be in png files, not renders.

You can make your own freebies as well.

Some tips though...
+don't make the sizes of your previews big, just exact- 500x250 or what.
+make sure to credit if you're just sharing! you may be banned from here, so please follow!

Colorschemes are the easiest to make- just a friendly note.
I'm not much of a Deviant Art person, so I don't know much about it. It can be helpful with renders, though. I've searched for renders in Google, and I mostly find them in DeviantArt.

If you guys have any sources I didn't mention here, don't PM! Just comment.

I hope I could help this time. Fighting to everyone!