Who's she?? || Kyuhyun apologizing, wait.. what??

My Fake Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Donghae was looking for foods, he accidentally bumped into someone. He looked at the one he bumped into and it was a familiar girl.


"Donghae?" The girl asked.


"Sunye??" Donghae said finally realizing who the girl was.


"Is it really you?" Sunye asked.


"Of course! I'm genuine!! What do you think?" Donghae asked.


"Fine! What are you doing here?" Sunye asked.


"I'm here.." ~Taking a glance at Yoona~ "in a honeymoon with my wife.." Donghae said.


"You're wife? Honeymoon? Why didn't you tell me you're married? Why didn't you invite me on your wedding?" Sunye asked.


"I don't know where you were and I lost your number in my contacts.." Donghae said.


"Aish! Tell me.. Who's the lucky girl?" Sunye asked.


"Yoona.. Her name is Yoona.." Donghae replied.


"Is she pretty?" asked Sunye,


"Of course! Why ould I marry someone not beautiful??" Donghae said.


"I got to meet her.." Sunye told him.


"Of course you will.." Donghae told her. "Come on... come with me!! I'll introduce you you to her.."


Donghae grabbed Sunye's wrist and brought her to where Yoona was. While they're were heading to Yoona, Sunye looked at Donghae's hand and grinned. When they reach Yoona, Yoona looked at Sunye curiously and turned her gaze to Donghae. 


"Oppa! Who is she?" Yoona asked.


"Oh! She's Sunye.. my friend.." Donghae said.


"oh! Annyeong Sunye-ssi!!" Yoona greeted and gave her one of her sweetest smile.


"oh! Annyeong Yoona-ssi!" Sunye greeted. "Oppa, you still have a good taste.. She's so pretty!" 


"Kamsa hamnida!" Yoona thanked her for her compliment.


"Of course I do!" Donghae said. "Yoong, are you going to pay now??" Yoona nodded. "Here's the money.." He said as he handed Yoona the money.


After Yoona paid for the foods, the three: Donghae, Yoona and Sunye, all went out of the store.


"Oppa," Sunye called Donghae cheerfully and when she was about to call Yoona, her cheerful mood turned into blank expression. "Yoona-ssi. Want to go the coffee shop? My treat!" 


"Sure!" Yoona agreed cheerfully.


"Sure.." Donghae agreed.


"Good! Come on!" Sunye said as she dragged Donghae and Yoona to the coffee shop.






In SM University...


Seohyun was walking in the corridor of the building. She was going to her next class: English. Sooyoung and Sunny were her classmates since they're really good in English. And of course the rich students who grew up from America like Uee and Kyuhyun.


"Ouch!" a boy siad.


"I'm sorry!" Seohyun apologized. "My fault! I wasn't looking..."


Seohyun was still thinking about this incident that happened in her PE class. Kyuhyun broke her eyeglass. Its a good thing she brought her emergency eyeglass or she won't see things clearly.


Once Seohyun reached the room, she immediately went to her seat, put her books on her desk and started reading it. While she was in the middle of reading, someone approached her and slammed the desk of her seat. She looked up and found Uee glaring at her.


"How may I help you, Uee?" Seohyun asked innocently.


"Don't act nice, Seohyun. I know what you are doing.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter