Ms. SM University ; Seohyun didn't fail

My Fake Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun, Sunny and Sooyoung were walking down the corridor, still thinking about Seohyun's test paper. Who owns that handwriting?


"At least, we know.. Its not Seohyun who failed.." Sunny said, looking at the bright side.


"Correct.." Seohyun and Sooyoung agreed.


"How about we go to the cafeteria.. Its still Lunch time.." Sooyoung suggested.


"You're going to eat again??" Sunny asked.


"Yup!" Sooyoung said.


"Typical Sooyoung unnie.." Seohyun commented.


The three girl then went to the cafeteria before Sooyoung could eat them. The three girl searched for an empty table. Then, Sooyoung ran to buy a food. One for Seohyun, One for Sunny and three for her. 


"Listen everyone.." Taeyeon called everybody's attention through her megaphone. "The registration for Ms. SM University is only until Friday."


"The names who are in our list for now are, Of course Uee, Victoria Song, Joo and Im Seohyun.." Taeyeon said, murmuring Joo's name so nobody could understand.


"Im Seohyun what??" Seohyun said as she choked that water she was drinking. "I am in the list?"


"Yah! Hyunnie, why are you in the list??" Sunny asked.


"Yeah! why are you in the list??" Sooyoung asked as she placed the foods on the top of the table.


"So anyone who would like to register, please register now.. Thank you.." Taeyeon finally said as she turned off her megaphone.


"I don't know?? I didn't register! I was with you the whole day!" Seohyun reasoned.


"Yeah! she has a point.. but who registered with her name??" Sunny asked.


"Molla.." Sooyoung said. "How about we ask Taeyeon unnie and ask her who registered Seohyun.."


"Alright! Let's go!" Sunny said.


"Wait! I'm not yet done eating!!!" Sooyoung said. "Let me finish first!"


"Oh! Just bring the food along with you!" Sunny said as she grabbed Sooyoung's wrist.


"Fine!" Sooyoung let go of Sunny's hand an brought her food. Seohyun just giggled.


The three girl went to the Student Council office where Taeyeon was staying. They knocked first and entered.


"Annyeong Taeyeon unnie.." Sunny and Seohyun greeted while Sooyoung just bowed since is full of food. 


"Annyeong! please take a seat.." Taeyeon greeted back. "What do you need?"


"Uhm.. I was just wondering.. How my name got into your list.. I didn't register.." Seohyun said.


"Well, I'm not in charge of the registration.. Leeteuk oppa is..Wait!" Taeyeon told them. "Teuk oppa!!"


Leeteuk immediately came as Taeyeon called his name.


"Who regist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter