Moving In

My Fake Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was quiet inside the taxi. And then, the taxi stopped when it reached Yoona's house. Yoona got her bag and ran to the front door. Yoona got her keys and opened the door.


"You wanna come in??" Yoona asked Donghae.


"Sure.." Donghae. 


"Please wait for us.." Donghae instructed the taxi driver and he nodded.


Donghae went inside Yoona's house and found it small compare to his house. He sat on the sofa as he waited for Yoona.


Yoona was going back and forth while packing her things and clothes. 


"Donghae oppa.." Yoona called Donghae as she fold some of her clothes.


"Hmm??" Donghae asked.


"Are you living by yourself??" Yoona asked Donghae.


Donghae looked at Yoona and shook his head. "No.. I live with my cousin, Kyuhyun and my maids.."


Yoona stopped what she was doing when she heard Kyuhyun's name. Then she smirked to herself. "Oppa, can I ask you a favor??" Yoona told him in a cute manner.


"What's up with you??" Donghae asked her. "Uhm.. Sure, why not?"


"Can my sister, Seohyun move along??" Yoona asked him eagerly. "I just feel bad for Seohyun.. living alone here.. I'm her only family left.. Please!!" 


"And she can help Kyuhyun in his studies. My sister is really smart.." Yoona added.


"Sure! If it is Kyuhyun passing, then yes!" Donghae agreed immediately.


Suddenly the door opened. It was Seohyun.


"Yah! Hyunnie! Aren't you supposed to be in school?" Yoona asked her.


"Today's a holiday unnie.." Seohyun told her.


Yoona suddenly remembered that it was a holiday. Yoona smacked her head for forgetting it. "Mianhae!"


"Don't worry unnie.." Seohyun told her. Seohyun looked at the man inside the house near Yoona. She went to her sister and whispered to her ear, "Who is he?"


"My bad.. Seohyun, this is Donghae. donghae, this is my sister, Seohyun.." Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter