Payback Time!

My Fake Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another morning. The sun was already up and shining brightly. Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Jung were already awake, like the usual, and they were already having their breakfast, not bothering to wake up the kids. They knew well that they stayed up all night doing something that doesn't concern them. 


"It was very nice that you came here, my friend." Mrs. Jung told Mrs. Lee and then sipped her coffee.


Mrs. Lee smiled at her friend. "It was a wonderful stay even if it's just a night", Mrs. Lee admitted to her. "My nephew, Kyuhyun and my daughter-in-law's sister, Seohyun have school tomorrow and I can't afford being blamed if they miss a day in school." 


"You know how important school is." Mrs. Lee added.


"I know." Mrs. Jung agreed. "Well if you have another free time, don't hesitate to come back. Okay?" 


"Of course! I will not have second thoughts on coming back." Mrs. Lee beamed. 


"Aigoo... Thank you!" Mrs. Jung said. "I think you should wake up your kids. You have a long trip back to Seoul." She suggested. 


Mrs. Lee immediately finished her coffee and her breakfast after hearing her friend's suggestion. She got the tissue and wiped it on her lips. "You're right! I'll go and wake them up". 


Mrs. Jung nodded her head in agreement. Mrs. Lee stood up from her chair and walked away to her kids' cottages.




--------------------------------------------




The room was silent. All you could hear were Yoona and Donghae's breathing, the sound of the air-conditioner and nothing else. The door screeched open but it wasn't loud enough for Yoona and Donghae to be awaken. Mrs. Lee entered their room silently. She smiled at the sight she was seeing. It was so romantic. Yoona and Donghae were sleeping side by side, their faces facing each other only few centimeters apart and with Donghae's right arm around Yoona's waist. 


Mrs. Lee giggled and watched them for another minute before deciding to wake them up. When she was satisfied, she walked near the bed and lightly patted Yoona's arm. 


"Yoona-ah, wake up." Mrs. Lee said. "Rise and shine, Yoona..." She decided to wake Yoona first because she thought girls were much easier to wake up rather than boys. 


And she was right. Yoona slowly opened her eyes and her head turned to Mrs. Lee's direction. 


"Good morning, Yoona." Mrs. Lee beamed and smiled at Yoona. 


Yoona responded a nod. She looked to her side and saw Donghae who was sleeping soundly. She secretly smiled at his angelic sleeping face and when she noticed his arm on her waist, she immediately shoved it off, feeling a little embarrassed.


"Oh, good morning Mrs. Lee, I mean, eomma." Yoona greeted her 'mother-in-law'. 


Mrs. Lee grinned at Yoona. "Wake up Donghae. Then, your sister and Kyuhyun. We'll leave back to Seoul later". Mrs. Lee told Yoona as she pointed to Donghae's sleeping body.


Yoona nodded and waited for Mrs. Lee to leave. When Mrs. Lee was gone, she shook Donghae's body to wake him up.


"Yah, yah! Lee Donghae. Wake up!" Yoona said. 


Donghae groaned and turned his body to the other side. "Ten more minutes..." He muttered.


"Fine, you sleep for 10 more minutes and we'll leave you here alone." Yoona told him. She got off the bed and waited for Donghae to react.


And just like Yoona expected, Donghae opened his eyes wide and got off the bed. "Let's go!" 


Yoona chuckled at him. "Let's go wake Seohyun and Kyuhyun." She told Donghae.


"Okay." Donghae agreed. 


Yoona led the way and Donghae followed. It didn't took them long to reach Seohyun and Kyuhyun's cottage since their cottage is just right next to theirs. They're in the same cottage but different rooms. Yoona decided to wake up her sister while Donghae woke his cousin.


When they were all awake, Yoona and Seohyun decided to take a bath together and Donghae and Kyuhyun were next. After that, they ate their breakfast and prepared their bags and luggage for the trip back home. They all went beside the van as they waited for Mrs. Lee. Then, Jessica,Tiffany and Heechul approached them.


"Thank you for coming, you guys!" Jessica thanked. "And thank you Yoona-ssi and Seohyun-ssi for all the help!"


"No problem!" Yoona smiled at Jessica. 


"It's no big deal." Seohyun said.


"It's a big deal, Seohyun-ssi." Heechul pointed out. "You all helped me and my Sica to be together." 


Yoona, Seohyun, Donghae and Kyuhyun smiled. "You're welcome, then." Yoona said.


"I have no idea about this but I'll take credit." Kyuhyun babbled.


"Don't you dare take credit..." Donghae uttered to Kyuhyun but Kyuhyun ignored him.


The girls including Heechul laughed. "Yoona-ssi, if ever this fish dare to do something stupid, call me and I'll call our gang to strangle him. Okay?" Jessica told Yoona.


Yoona chuckled and nodded. "Sure."


"And Kyuhyun-ah. Don't you dare to touch Seohyunnie." Tiffany glared at Kyuhyun.


"Why are you looking at me like that?" Kyuhyun questioned.


"We all know how you are with pretty girls." Tiffany answered.


"We're now friends, right? Yoona, Seohyun?" Jessica asked the two sisters.


Yoona and Seohyun nodded. "Yep." They chorused.


"Give me your phone and I'll save my number here so we can keep in contact." Jessica said. "So you could also tell me if this fish hurts you."


"So we could finally have another reason to kill him." Tiffany added. Yoona chortled.


Yoona handed her phone to Jessica and Tiffany and they handed their phone to Yoona.


"We'll miss you Yoona, Seohyun!" Tiffany fake-sobbed.


"We'll miss you too." Seohyun said.


"Too much drama!" Heechul complained.


"Shut up!" Jessica hissed.


Suddenly, the person they were waiting for came. She smiled at them. "Shall we go?" Mrs. Lee asked.


"Yes, eomma." Donghae replied and opened the van. They entered inside one by one. Yoona and Seohyun sat in the back while Donghae was in front Yoona and Kyuhyun was in front Seohyun. Mrs. Lee sat in the passenger seat.


Jessica, Tiffany and Heechul gave their last goodbyes to them before Kyuhyun closed the door. The driver started the engine and drove off. 


They were already meters away from the resort. They were all tired so they tried to catch up some sleep in the trip, well except for one person: Yoona. She was grinning evilly. She waited till Donghae fell asleep before she could perform her payback plan for not telling her about the plan that she looked like a fool because she was clueless about it. And how Yoona hates it when someone does not tell something that involves her. 


When Donghae was asleep, she prepared for the first step of plan. She put her right foot below the seat where Donghae was lying and kicked the bottom of the seat. Donghae was awakened by it and looked behind and Yoona pretended to sleep.


'Kekeke. I'll make you pay!' Yoona thought evilly. Though the first step was a little childish or really childish, she didn't care. As long as she could annoy Donghae.


Yoona kicked it one more time and Donghae turned around. "Yah!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter