Hanging out

My Fake Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona opened her eyes. It was already 7:21 in the morning. Her sister must be in her school already. And boy! She never woke up this late before. But it was fine for her because she really needs rest right now. 


She looked over at her side but Donghae was no longer there. She immediately got up and went inside the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth.


Yoona went downstairs and found Mrs. Lee and Donghae eating breakfast already.


"Good morning.." Yoona greeted.


"Good morning, Yoona.." Mrs. Lee smiled at Yoona as she pointed at the seat beside Donghae.



"You must be really tired, my dear? You usually wake up earlier than this.." Mrs. Lee commented.


Yoona nodded her head. "Ah ne.." She replied.


Mrs. Lee smiled at her response and then she stood up, finishing her breakfast. "I need to go now. My friend, Minsoo, invited me over her place. You remember her, Donghae?" Mrs. Lee asked.


"Jessica's mom?" Donghae asked and Mrs. Lee nodded. "Yes.. I remember Mrs. Jung."


Mrs. Lee smiled." I better get going. Good bye, Donghae, Yoona." Mrs. Lee said as she kissed her son and daughter-in-law's cheeks.


When Yoona saw Mrs. Lee left, she sighed in relief and began to eat like her usual self. "Phew! I thought I'm going to act again.." Yoona said as she stuff foods in .


"Yah! Slow down. The foods aren't going to disappear, you know!" Donghae told her.


"No way! I wasn't able to eat properly last night because of your visitors.." Yoona refused to follow Donghae.


"Because Kibum was there?" Donghae asked in an annoyed tone as he mentioned Kibum's name.


"Yah!" Yoona yelled, thankfully there was no food inside or else, she'll spit it on Donghae's face. "Kibum oppa is an exception. I have't seem his since I was 8!"


"Yeah, yeah.." Donghae said, hiding his annoyed face. 


Yoona just ignored him and continued on eating. And then there was no talking. 


Donghae stood up after he finished his breakfast. He was already in his business suit, ready to go to work. "Yoona, if ever you're going somewhere or you have a visitor, tell me.." Donghae told Yoona.


Yoona looked at him in a puzzled face. "Possessive much?" She asked.


"No. Just in case." Donghae replied. "I'll go now."


"Ok! Bye!" Yoona waved her arms in the air while saying good bye.


Donghae closed the door and went inside his car. He started the engine and drove off. While, Yoona was busy enjoying the food. "This food is so delicious! I just wish I could marry this food and be 'Mrs. This food'. " Yoona said as she stared at the foods in awe.


 



Seohyun was walking in the aisle with her best friends Sunny and Sooyoung. She was trying her very best to  ignore her unnies' questions.


"Hey, Hyunnie! Answer us.." Sooyoung demanded. "That Kyuhyun isn't doing anything bad to you, right?"


"Hyunnie.. Tell us. He's not harassing you, right?" It was Sunny's turn to ask.


"Okay okay! I'll answer your questions." Seohyun finally gave up for she lost her patience already. "No, no, no, no and no.." Seohyun replied on their questions.


"Oh. We thought that he'll be doing those things because you know! He's a playboy.. and a bad boy.." Sunny said. "Just like that man coming! Quick! hide me!" Sunny said as soon as she saw the man she despises the most, Lee Sungmin, approaching.


Seohyun and Sooyoung quickly hid Sunny. It was very easy since Sunny was short and Sooyoung and Seohyun were gigantic! Or in other words tall.


Sungmin approached them with a sad expression. "Sunny-ah! I saw you, you don't need to hide yourself."


"Yah! What do you need from her?" Sooyoung asked. Sunny showed up with a cute angry expression.


"First of all, I'm so so sorry!!" Sungmin apologized with pleading eyes and his hands clasped together. "I know you'll not listen to me but hear me first.."


"You're just wasting my time.." Sunny said trying not to listen to him anymore but before she could leave, Sungmin held her wrist. "Let go of me!"


"No unless you listen to me.." Sungmin said.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter