Arrival at Jeju Island

My Fake Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Several minutes passed since the plane from Incheon International Airport took off to Jeju Island. Yoona was still asleep and her head was still in Donghae's shoulder. Donghae fell asleep 10 minutes  after Yoona fell asleep. Suddenly, a male voice was heard through out the plane.


"This is your captain speaking. The plane will reach Jeju International Airport in 15 minutes. Thank you"


Donghae was awaken by the captain's voice and immediately woke Yoona up.


"Yoona! Yoona! wake up!"


"Hmm.. I'm still sleeping!" Yoona said.


"Ok.. If you don't want to wake up.. You will be left here in the plane!" Donghae said.


Yoona immediately straighten her body. and said, "I'm awake!" 


Donghae smiled and chuckled at the cute action of Yoona. 


"Wae??" Yoona asked, curious why Donghae chuckled.


"Nothing.." Donghae lied.


Yoona didn't ask anymore questions since sh'es too sleepy to ask. Yoona rested her head on the backrest while waiting for the plane to land. Donghae did the same thing.


When they realized the plane already landed, Donghae and Yoona stood up from their seats. The "couple" walked out of the plane. They got their luggage in the baggage claim and Yoona let Donghae led the way. 


They both rode on the taxi that stopped by them. Donghae instructed the driver to bring them to Heungjin Grand Hotel, one of the most famous hotels near the beaches of Jeju Island.


(A/N: I just made up Heungjin Grand Hotel because I don't know anything about hotels near the beaches of Jeju..)


Silece was roaming around the taxi. Really loud silence. While Yoona was busy sight-seeing around the places the taxi passes. Then suddenly, the taxi driver turned the radio on and played Hoot. 


"Ooh! Tha's one of my favorite songs!" Yoona said as she listened to the voices singing the lyrics of Hoot. "Girls' Generation are really wonderful performers! They're pretty, good singers and dancers, aren't they?" she asked Donghae


"No, they're not!" Donghae answered.


"Maybe, you didn't saw them yet!" Yoona jumped into a conclusion.


"i saw them and Wonder Girls is a better group!" Donghae concluded.


"No they're not! and where did you see them?" Yoona interrogated.


Donghae can't answer.


"See? You haven't seen them so you better watch your mouth, mister!" Yoona told him. "And as a matter of fact, I'm as pretty as them.."


"I bet you're not! and who told you?" Donghae asked, raising his left eye brow.


"Everybody!" Yoona boasted.


"I'm not! And for your information, Wonder Girls is even prettier than you!" Donghae told her.


"Then marry them!" Yoona told him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter