Flight to Jeju Island

My Fake Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong! I'm back.. these past few days were really busy days for me.. I'm happy that I can update.. 

I hope you will like it! Here it is!

______________________________________________________________________

 

Yoona got some useful clothes from her closet and got all the clothes they bought. She out all the clothes in a luggage. She guessed they'll be going overseas or in other far places from Seoul since he wants her to meet him in Incheon airport. While packing her things, she heard her phone vibrate. As expected, Donghae.




 

Bring your visa and passport as well

"Duh? We're meeting on Incheon, why won't I bring my passport?" Yoona told herself. "By looking at yourself, you look smart but why would you send a message as dumb as this? Seriously!"


Yoona got her passport and visa from her secret keeping place and placed it on the top of her luggage. She got her list and checked if everything were all arranged and they were all arranged.


It was around 11:30 . She decided to eat her lunch since she doesn't want to get hungry on the trip to the airport and to wherever Donghae is taking her and for the reason the she knows that she's a shikshin herself. 


The clock strucks 12 noon, Yoona grabbed her luggage and her shoulder bag. She dragged her luggage out of the house and locked the door of the house. She checked if it was completely locked and if the other ways to enter inside the house are closed so no robbers can enter. Once she made sure that the house was completely secured, she walked away from the house. yoona rode on he taxi that stopped by her, and brought her to Incheon International Airport. 


It was around 12:56 pm when Yoona arrived her destination. She browse around her surrounding for Donghae. When she passed by the seats, she finally found him. Yoona approached Donghae. 


"Donghae-ssi! Donghae-ssi!" Yoona called him.


Donghae turned his head to look at Yoona but turned it back away from her again.


"Yah! Donghae-ssi!" Yoona said.


"I am not talking to you.." Donghae said.


Yoona looked at him curiously. Suddenly a word rung her head. 


"Oh yeah! sorry, OPPA!" Yoona apologized emphasizing the word 'oppa'.


"Good girl!" donghae said patting Yoona's head like a dog. 


"Aish! don't treat me like a dog!" Yoona said removing Donghae's hand from her head.


"Aren't you already a dog? You keep on following my orders.." Donghae teased Yoona.


"M-m-mworago? What did you say? A dog??" Yoona exclaimed.


"Yes! a dog.." Donghae nodded.


"Ay! i hate you! That's it! i quit..." Yoona said, turning her face away from Donghae.


"Hey! Hey! i was kidding! hey I was joking!" Donghae grabbed Yoona's thin wrist to face him. Donghae looked at Yoona's eyes deeply and Yoona did the same. It took them 10-15 seconds to realize what they're doing. 


"That was a good practice!" Donghae said nervously.


W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter