Plan on action (Part 2)

My Fake Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun was walking by the beach just near the pool. He sighed as he looked up at the skies, wondering why Jessica shooed him a while ago. What is Jessica planning now? He shrugged the thought because he knew it will one of Jessica’s childish schemes again. He put his hands on his pants’ pockets as he walked faster. Then, he saw a man’s figure, sitting near the sea while watching the water. He paused, trying to figure out who the man was. Kyuhyun ran to the man when he realized it was Donghae.     “Hey, hyung!” Kyuhyun shouted while running to Donghae.     Donghae turned his head to Kyuhyun’s direction and waved his arms in the air. “Hey!”     “What’s up?” Donghae asked as Kyuhyun sat beside him.     “Nothing. I was just shooed by Sica noona and I don’t know why.” Kyuhyun told him. “Sheesh, what is she planning this time that I’m not allowed to know?”     “Do you know anything, hyung?” Kyuhyun continued.     “Hmmm, molla.” Donghae shrugged his shoulders. He then stood up, dusting the sands off his pants. “I’ll just go see, Yoona. Okay?” Donghae left Kyuhyun.           “You think we can do that?” Seohyun asked Jessica. What Jessica asked them wasn’t that easy for her since she’s not used to doing those things.     “Of course you can!” Jessica beamed.     Seohyun hesitated. Can she do it or not? “Please Seohyun-ssi.” Jessica pleaded.     “Fine.” Seohyun said. “I’ll be able to help you anyway.”     “Now, that’s my sister!” Yoona hugged her sister proudly. She let go of her and turned to Jessica. “We’re not going to sing, right?”     “Of course, we’ll sing!” Jessica answered.     “I’m out.” Yoona backed out. She took a step backward, not interested in helping anymore.     “Yah, unnie! That’s unfair!” Seohyun complained and pulled Yoona beside her.     “We’re out of one girl anyway. There has to be four girls!” Yoona said a she showed her four fingers, representing the four girls needed.     “That’s not a problem, Yoona.” Jessica told her. “My best friend, Tiffany is coming with Heechul. She’s his cousin.” Jessica smiled as she explained.     “But are we going to practice or what? Because… I’m not very confident about it.” Seohyun asked them.     “Maybe but we’ll see.” Jessica said. Seohyun nodded her head to show that she understands.     “What time will they be coming anyway?” Yoona asked.     “Hmm… Around 5 to 6:30 pm.” Jessica replied as she checked her wristwatch.     “Okay…” Yoona nodded. “How about this? Me and Seohyun---“     Yoona stopped when Donghae suddenly came out of nowhere. “Hey, what are you girls talking about?” He asked.     “Oh oppa! We were just talking about the plan.” Jessica answered.     “P....lan?” Donghae repeated, forgetting the plan that he actually planned.     “Yeah. The plan that you TOLD me just a while.” Yoona emphasized then she gritted her teeth.     Donghae thought about the plan. “I didn’t tell you abou—…” He paused. ‘Argg… she already she knew it!’ He thought. When he realized that he’s already busted, he decided to play along with Yoona.     “Ah! The plan! Ah yes.” Donghae faked. Jessica just nodded her head, trying to be convinced about Donghae’s actions.     “O-kay.” Jessica said. “Uhm, Seohyun-ssi. Mind coming with me?”     “Not at all!” Seohyun answered. “Unnie, Donghae oppa. We’ll leave you first.”     Yoona and Donghae nodded and bid goodbye to Jessica and Seohyun. They both watched them leave and waited till Jessica and Seohyun’s figures were no longer seen by Yoona and Donghae. After that, Yoona turned to Donghae. She crossed her arms in front of her chest and stared at Donghae with a you-are-a-dead-fish look.     “Why didn’t you tell me about the plan?” Yoona asked as she stared at Donghae straight in his eyes. “I looked stupid in front of Jessica earlier! I was so clueless about the plan!”     “I was going to.” Donghae reasoned.     “Then, why didn’t you tell me if you were going to?” Yoona barked another question.     “Because… because…” Donghae started.     “Because?”     “Because you were busy laughing and flirting with Kibum!” Donghae half-shouted at Yoona.     “Flirting?” Yoona repeated. Her eyes became wide as the whole galaxy and her jaw dropped. “I didn’t flirt!”     “Hahaha! You’re so funny, Kibum oppa.” Donghae mimicked her sarcastically. “Is that what you call not flirting?” He asked furiously.     “Yes, it’s not called flirting. It’s called HAVING QUALITY CHAT WITH YOUR FRIEND!” Yoona emphasized with the volume of her voice, maximized. She glared at him with her eyebrows, meeting in the middle and her lips pouted.     “Quality chat with Blah! Blah! Blah!” Donghae repeated as he used his hands as hand puppets pronouncing the words ‘blah’.     Yoona stopped glaring at him and her lips which were pouted turned into a smirk. Suddenly, she started laughing crazily. Donghae looked at her as if she’s gone crazy. He stared at her worriedly. “Yah! What happened to you? Have you lost your mind?” He worriedly asked.     “I……” Yoona spoke but she couldn’t stop her laughter.   “Yah!” He hit her arm to stop her from laughing but instead, she fell and laughed more.     “Okay! Okay!” Yoona stood up, preparing to leave her laughter wonderland. “I’m okay now.”     “Now, can you tell me why you’re crazily laughing?” Donghae asked.     “Because I know now.” Yoona told him.     “Know what?” He asked.     “You’re jealous.” She . “You’re jealous about me and Kibum oppa.” Yoona grinned.     “I am not.” Donghae denied. “I will never be jealous of Kibum.”     “Sure you will…” Yoona said while grinning. She started poking Donghae’s arm, teasing him.     “Yah! Yah! Stop that, will you?” Donghae hissed but Yoona didn’t stop. Donghae took a step closer to her. He neared his hands to Yoona’s waist and started tickling her. Yoona exploded into laughter while shoving Donghae’s hands away from her waist.     “Okay, okay! You win, alright.” Yoona surrendered in midst of her laughter. “Just stop it, okay?”




"But you're going to pay for it soon." Yoona continued.     Donghae grinned in satisfaction. He then turned his gaze into the pool and stared at it for a few seconds. “You wanna go swimming?” He invited Yoona.     Yoona shook her head. “Uhm, I can’t.” She rejected his invitation. “I don’t know how to swim.” Yoona added.     Donghae felt disappointed that he couldn’t swim and play with Yoona in the pool. He shook the feeling away and gave her a small understanding smile. “Maybe some other time, I could teach you how to swim…” Donghae suggested.     Yoona smiled as she liked his idea. “Alright.” She said.     Donghae smiled back. “Let’s go join the others.”     “Sure.” Yoona agreed. “But where are they?”     “I don’t know.” Donghae shrugged his shoulders. He got Yoona’s wrist and pulled it. “Let’s just look for them.” He jogged to his left while pulling Yoona’s wrist as Yoona followed him.             Kyuhyun yawned. He stretched his arms and legs. He looked around his surroundings but nothing interested him. Jessica was busy doing looking at the pool while Seohyun was busy reading her book. Nothing interested him at all. “It’s so boring!” Kyuhyun complained.     “Boring huh? Why don’t you take a swim then?” Jessica suggested.     “No, thanks.” Kyuhyun said.     Then, Yoona and Donghae came with Donghae still holding Yoona’s wrist. Kyuhyun immediately stood up in delight and ran towards Donghae.     “Hyung! Let’s do something not boring!” Kyuhyun told Donghae.     “Something like?” Donghae asked.     “Hey! I have an idea!” Jessica shouted. They all turned to Jessica, waiting for her to say the idea in her head. “Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter