Black Knight

My Fake Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They all laughed at Tiffany and Jessica. Jessica hasn't caught Tiffany yet for what she did to her. When Tiffany was trapped in one corner, Jessica grabbed her t-shirt and dragged her to where the others are. 


"I can't believe we all did this just because you thought Heechul oppa is leaving for good." Jessica scolded Tiffany; her glare never leaving Tiffany.


"I'm sorry, I overheard auntie saying, "You stay in Macau for" and I thought she said good but it was actually good five days. I didn't hear the '5 days'." Tiffany explained her part. She held Jessica's hand with both of her hands and placed it on her cheeks. "Sorry, Sica-ah."


Jessica rolled her eyes and cutely pouted her lips. She glared at Tiffany. "You should get an ear check up, Fany..."


"I'm really sorry, Sica-ah..." Tiffany repeated her apology. She pouted her lips and her eyes transformed into a puppy's. "Yah! When are you planning to forgive me?"


"I'll only forgive you when you treat me ice cream tomorrow," Jessica said.


"DEAL!" Tiffany shouted.


"You girls are so childish.." Heechul told them.


"You don't care," Jessica rolled her eyes on Heechul. "Be thankful that I love you or I'll be strangling you right now.. N-O-W, now!"


"I love you too, my Sickal..." Heechul teased. Everybody knows Jessica doesn't like being called 'Sickal'except for Heechul that's why they all filled the building with laughter when they heard him call her 'Sickal'.


"Hey, Yoona-ah! You're a pretty good dancer!" Tiffany complimented.


Yoona just smiled at her and she shook her head in denial. "No, I have two left feet." She denied.


"Yes, you are..." Tiffany protested.


"I really am not." Yoona argued.


"Hmm, whatever you say!" Tiffany sang. 


"You know, I just remembered." Kyuhyun said. "Seohyun-ah, why don't you sing for the pageant? You really have a good voice..."


Seohyun's eyes widened and made a denying gesture with her hands. "No, I don't sing at all..." She denied.


"Wait wait wait!" Yoona said. "What did you say, Kyuhyun-ah?"


"Uh, sing for the... pageant?" Kyuhyun guessed since he wasn't sure of what Yoona wanted him to repeat.


Yoona's eyes opened as wide as the milky way and stood up. She looked at her sister and pointed her index finger at Seohyun. Disbelief was painted on her face. "S-Seohyun joined a pageant?" Yoona asked Kyuhyun.


"I'm pretty sure she did." Kyuhyun answered. 


Yoona sat back down and was opened. "Kyuhyun-ah..." She called him.


"Did you possibly.... drugged my sister that made her join that pageant?" Yoona asked.


"What?! Noona, what are you talking about?" Kyuhyun bellowed.


Heechul came near Kyuhyun and patted his back. "I won't blame Yoona-ssi for thinking that way, Kyuhyun-ah..."


Heechul continued, "You even used to dr---"


"SHUT UP HYUNG!" Kyuhyun shouted.


"I kind of agree with Heechul hyung, Kyuhyun." Donghae agreed to Heechul.


"What the?" Kyuhyun uttered. "Noona, what made you think of that?"


Yoona shrugged her shoulders. "Well, Seohyun isn't into those things. She more into books, you know." 


"She even told me that she'll only join those pageants when it's the end of the world." Yoona added.


"Oh gosh! It's the end of the world!" Tiffany exaggerated. 


"Unnie, stop..." Seohyun, who was extremely embarrassed of her sister, told Yoona. 


"I didn't drug Seohyun, okay?" Kyuhyun cleared. "Tell them, Seo!"


"He didn't." 


Jessica and Tiffany sat beside Yoona and looked at Kyuhyun with their eyes quarterly opened. "Then, why did she join then?" Jessica interrogated.


"Because..." Kyuhyun started. 


"I listed her name..." Kyuhyun ended his statement but added another before they could scold him about what he did. "BUT she said she'll win the pageant!" 


"You said WHAT?" Yoona questioned Seohyun. She was totally shocked of what she heard Kyuhyun said. The sister she knew wouldn't say things like 'win the pageant' or anything related to it. 


Seohyun bit her lower lip and rubbed her nape as she bowed her head a little. "I... I did say that." 


"... because I got pissed at Uee who also joined the pageant." Seohyun continued. She slowly looked at her sister, afraid how horrible her reaction would be about what she said. Imagining about Yoona's possible reactions scares and frightens her. When she looked at Yoona's face, she was shocked to see a smile forming from her lips. 


"Unnie?" 


"Oh my gosh! I never thought  would hear this from you!" Yoona excitedly said. "I thought it would just be a dream..." She muttered.


"Well, I must say. You have a chance in winning." Jessica said truthfully.


"You are really beautiful, Seohyun-ssi." Tiffany commented.


"I knew I did right!" Kyuhyun proudly said. 


Donghae put his arm around Kyuhyun's shoulder. "Ey! Just admit you have a crush on her, Kyu." 


"Cho Kyuhyun never had a crush." Kyuhyun said in a matter-of-fact tone.


"You said 'had'..." Heechul pointed out. 


Kyuhyun glared at Heechul and rolled his eyes on him. Yoona watched him and smiled. She giggled mentally while seeing her sister redden in embarrassment because of Donghae's statement. She felt happy inside for she never seen her sister like that because of a.... boy. 


"Donghae knows because he was like that before!" Tiffany teased. 


"Hey! Hey! Why is the topic focused to me now?" He asked.


"Don't try to avoid this topic, Hae. It's true anyways." Jessica revealed. 


"I wasn't!" Donghae denied the accusation and coolly rested his head on his palm with his elbow on the backseat as a support. 


"You were like that in high school! Remember Son Eunseo?" Jessica reminded him. 


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter