Sleepover Plans

My Fake Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was another new day. The teacher was discussing about linear equation and everybody except for Seohyun was like dying just by listening to the teacher discussing equations that makes their brain bleed.

 

“If we are going to look for the values of x in the equations: a) 3x-2y=4 and b) 3x+y=-2, we can use the elimination method instead of the graphing method.” The teacher discussed. “Both equations are in the form Ax+By=C, if we wish to eliminate the variable ‘x’, we’ll multiply -1 to equation A.”

 

It took the teacher to finish discussing the lesson for about half an hour. The teacher looked at her wristwatch and her class was about to dismiss. “Class, your assignment is on p. 49 of your Algebra book.”

 

“Class dismissed.” The teacher said as she got her books from her table and carried it on her arms. She went out of the classroom before her students.

 

“FINALLY!” Sooyoung cheered. “I’ve always known Math is hard and all and you know I love Math; but this is the first time I waited till Ms. Song calls the class dismissed.”

 

Seohyun chuckled at her friend. “It’s not that hard.”

 

“You don’t know the feeling Seohyun,” Sooyoung told her. “You’re really good at this.”

 

Seohyun tried to deny Sooyoung’s comment. “I’m not.”

 

“Yes, you are!” Sooyoung insisted. “Come on! Let’s meet Sunkyu. I want to go to the cafeteria now because I’m really starving.”

 

Sooyoung and Seohyun searched for Sunny in her classroom but she was no longer there. Sunny wasn’t their classmate in Math. But she was only one section lower than Seohyun and Sooyoung.

 

Instead, they found her with her boyfriend, Sungmin. Seohyun waved her arms up high to call out for Sunny. “LEE SUNKYU!” Sooyoung shouted.

 

Sunny and Sungmin ran towards them.

 

“Let’s eat!” Sooyoung invited. “I might eat Sungmin-ssi for no reason.”

 

“What did you say?” Sungmin asked Sooyoung in a frightened tone as he covered himself.

 

“Syoung unnie is a shikshin and her hunger is uncontrollable.” Seohyun told Sungmin.

 

“She once attempted on eating me one day. She was really hungry that day.” Seohyun added as if trying to scare Sungmin which was pretty successful.

 

Sungmin stared at Sooyoung in horror and hid behind Sunny. “You’re not a human!” He commented.

 

“Don’t worry, Minnie. She’ll not eat you.” Sunny assured Sungmin. “You’re friends with Ryeowook and Sooyoungie wouldn’t lose her only chance to get closer to him.” Sunny revealed.

 

Sungmin raised his left eyebrow and asked, “You like Ryeow—“

 

“Shut up, Sunkyu, Sungmin!” Sooyoung hissed.

 

“Let’s just eat, okay?” Seohyun pulled them all towards the cafeteria before Sunny could argue with Sooyoung.

 

“You’re right, Seobaby.” Sooyoung said.

 

They all went to the cafeteria. When they entered inside, Sunny searched for an empty table and they all sat on its chairs. Sooyoung got their orders and she went to buy for them.

 

“I’ve been thinking.” Sunny started.

 

Seohyun stared at Sunny curiously. “What’s on your mind, unnie?”

 

“You know, it’s been a while since the last time we did a sleepover at Sooyoung’s apartment.” Sunny said.

 

“You guys do sleepovers?” Sungmin cut in.

 

“Yep!” Sunny nodded. “We’ve been doing this since we’re kids. It’s like our very own tradition!” She told him.

 

“Oh really? But what do you guys do during your sleepovers?” Sungmin asked.

 

“Nothing much.” Seohyun answered. “We just talk about something, bond, play games, and study.” She added.

 

Sooyoung came, holding a tray of foods. She placed it on the table and went back. She returned with another tray. She sat on the front chair with Sunny on her left and Seohyun on her right.

 

She took a bite of her sandwich and asked, “What are you guys talking about?” It was not very clear since was full.

 

“Unnie, don’t talk while your mouth is full.” Seohyun scolded her.

 

Sooyoung chewed and swallowed the food. “Sorry.” She apologized. “So? What are you guys talking about?”

 

“I’ve been thinking, Syoung. I think it’s time to have another sleepover!” Sunny told her idea.

 

“Sleepover? When was our last sleepover?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“I don’t know. I can’t remember.” Sunny said.

 

“I think it was 9 months ago.” Seohyun told the two girls. Then, she took a bite on her sandwich.

 

Suddenl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter