Sleepover Part 2

My Fake Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They finished their dinner satisfied. They all enjoyed the food. Who would not enjoy it if all foods were delicious?

 

“Let’s play Truth or Dare!” Sooyoung suggested. She flashed Sunny and Seohyun an evil smirk.

 

“I’m in!” Sungmin immediately agreed. He ran to get an empty water bottle to the kitchen.

 

“I think this will be fun. Count me in.” Sunny said.

 

“I guess I’m in.” Ryeowook said.

 

“If everybody’s in, then I am too.” Seohyun muttered.

 

Kyuhyun walked away. “Nah! I’m too cool for that.”

 

“Too cool, huh? Cool or lame, you need to join.” Sungmin told Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun shook his head. “I don’t want to! Who knows what you’ll ask me to do?”

 

“So Cho Kyuhyun is a coward on this game?” Ryeowook concluded, amazed.

 

“I AM NOT A COWARD!” Kyuhyun retorted.

 

“I think the time when he danced to ‘Oh!’ when we played is still etched in his brain.” Seohyun mentioned.

 

Sooyoung and Sunny cracked into laughter. “I don’t know Cho Kyuhyun dances to ‘Oh!’?! Hahaha”

 

Kyuhyun groaned and hid his face. “Coward!” Sooyoung teased.

 

Seohyun covered . She thought she said something wrong. She didn’t mean to embarrass Kyuhyun. She chuckled at how pitiful Kyuhyun looked. Not in a mean way, but in a fascinated way.

 

“I am not a coward!” Kyuhyun grunted. “Fine, I’ll join!”

 

“That’s good, then.” Sungmin said.

 

Kyuhyun walked towards the circle they just formed and sat beside Seohyun. She smiled comfortingly at him and Kyuhyun was no longer bothered by their teases.

 

Sungmin spun the bottle on the center. The bottle moved in a swift motion but after a few seconds, it slowed down and pointed at Ryeowook.

 

“Ryeowook oppa, truth or dare?” Sunny asked.

 

“Uhm… truth.” Ryeowook replied.

 

“Ooh, I have a really good question!” Sungmin volunteered. “What do you think of… Choi Sooyoung?” Sooyoung’s eyes widened upon hearing the question.

 

Ryeowook smiled and blushed at the question. He bit his lower lip as he thought deeply about the question. “Well, Sooyoung is a very beautiful woman. She is very bright and has a wonderful personality. She is a very ideal girl.”

 

Sooyoung blushed madly –when she heard his answer.  “So you’re willing to date her?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Okay, it’s time to spin again!” Sooyoung interjected and spun the bottle herself. This time, it pointed to Sunny.

 

“Truth or dare?” Seohyun asked.

 

“Truth.” Sunny replied.

 

“I’ll ask!” Sungmin said. “I heard that you are close to Yang Yoseob. What is—“

 

“I choose dare!” Sunny cut off Sungmin. Sungmin pouted at his girlfriend.

 

“Fine! Do a cheap dance for 20 seconds!” Sooyoung dared her.

 

“What?!” Sunny boomed. “I don’t want to!”

 

“Then fine! Do 50 curl ups!” Sooyoung changed her dare.

 

“Cheap dance, it is!” Sunny stood up from her sitting position. Sunny started dancing a cheap dance as the rest started counting down from 20 to 1.

 

Sunny sat back to her place as she spun the bottle and it pointed to Seohyun. Sunny clasped her hands for she already knew what she’s going to ask the younger girl.

 

“Seohyun-ah, I’ve noticed that you’ve been Kyuhyun “oppa” lately. What exactly is your relationship with him now?” She asked.

 

“Yes, I’ve been calling him oppa now but that doesn’t mean anything.” Seohyun admitted. Kyuhyun’s heart felt like it’s been crushed when he heard that.

 

“But he is a very close friend of mine.” Seohyun grinned.

 

The game went on and on. Sooyoung showed her impersonating skills, Sungmin danced to Gee, and other dares were asked to do. Those who chose truth revealed a little secret. They all had fun playing the game that they didn’t notice how long they have been playing it.

 


 

 

 

Yoona gently placed the plates on the dining table. She was helping the maids on preparing the dinner even though she didn’t really need to help them. She sat at one chair beside Donghae as soon as she saw him and his mom coming to the table. Mrs. Lee sat on the end of the table.

 

“Where are Kyuhyun and Seohyun?” Mrs. Lee inquired when she noticed the absence of the two.

 

Yoona swallowed first the food inside before replying. “We forgot to tell you that they’ll be having a sleepover with their friends because you were out yesterday and the other day.”

 

“Is that so? Who are they with?” Mrs. Lee asked.

 

“Uhm, they’re with Sungmin and S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter