Party

My Fake Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona watched the clock's hand as it move in a clock-wise direction. She was inside her and Donghae's room, watching tv and was completely bored. Donghae was out to work so she was left alone with the maids and her "mother-in-law".    Suddenly, Yoona heard a knock. The door opened revealing Mrs. Lee's head. "Yoona dear, are you ready for tonight's party?"   'Oh yeah! I almost forgot. How could I forget about the party? All the maids are preparing for it outside!' Yoona thought.   "Uhm.. Not yet. I'm still looking for a dress tonight." Yoona lied for she forgot about the party.   There will be a welcoming party for Mrs. Lee tonight. And as her "daughter-in-law", she must be present in the party.    "Don't worry about that dear. Remember the dress we bought? You and your sister can wear it.." Mrs. Lee told her.   "Kamsa hamnida, omma.." Yoona thanked her.   "No problem. I'll leave now. You have to prepare for yourself for the party.." Mrs. lee smiled and closed the door.   Yoona sighed. "What did I got myself into?" She asked herself.   "Babo Yoona! Babo! Always thinking about money!" Yoona hit her forehead with her hand and pouted. "At least my sister and I can eat foods.." She said, thinking about that consequences if she rejected Donghae's offer. They'll surely be dying from hunger.       The school bell rang. All students went out of their classrooms while cheering happily. School was over, that's why. Seohyun was walking with her best-est friends Sunny and Sooyoung.   "So, Seohyun. Are you going to take the bus with us?" Sunny asked.   "Oka--"   "No, she's not taking the bus with you. She's coming with me." Kyuhyun interrupted.   "And why?" Sooyoung asked.   "Duh? She lives with me now. Didn't she tell you?" Kyuhyun asked. Kyuhyun grabbed Seohyun by her arms and walked away.   "Bye! See you tomorrow unnie!" Seohyun bid while being pulled by Kyuhyun.   Kyuhyun entered the car and Seohyun followed. Seohyun closed the door and the driver started driving.    "Yong master Cho, Young master Lee told me that he'll be holding a welcoming party for Madam Lee." The driver said.   "Party really? okay so hurry up!" Kyuhyun told him.   "Yah! Kyuhyun-ssi, that isn't the right way to talk to an older person.." Seohyun scolded him.   "Who cares? I pay him."    "But he works for you.. Without him, who will bring you to school?" Seohyun reasoned.   "I can drive for myself.." Kyuhyun defended.   "You have a driver's license?" Seohyun asked.   "Aish.. arasso!"




Yoona looked at her reflection on the mirror, wearing the dress Mrs. Lee brought her yesterday. 'Isn't this too revealing?' She thought. The black dress was really beautiful and elegant. The dress has long sleeves and was cut in front but long in the back. She was definitely stunning.


She heard a knock and she looked over to the door. It was Seohyun.    "Unnie, am I really invited to the party?" The younger asked.   Yoona nodded. "Yeah. You better change now. Your dress is on your bed. And as for your makeup, you can come down and ask ahjumma for help." Yoona told her younger sister.   "Okay." Seohyun nodded and left.    "Oh! Unnie!" Seohyun returned. "Can you ask auntie to tell Kyuhyun-ssi to let some boys come near me? Some of my projects are being affected.."    "Okay! I'll give her the message." Yoona smiled at her sister.    Seohyun left her sister's room and went too hers. She quickly change to the dress that was on her bed and went down the stairs for her makeup.   Yoona looked at her reflection for the last time. "You can do this.." She told herse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter