The Tutor/Telling Seohyun

My Fake Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona decided to went home. She was still stunned of what had just happened. She can't believe she had a job. But the only thing that bothers her is that she has to pretend to be someone's wife. She hadn't experienced being one yet, now, she's pretending to be one.   "Will he really pay me for this?"   "Am I really not going to pay for that damage anymore if I agree to this?"   These were the thoughts that entering Yoona's mind. And the answer to these thoughts, simple! Yes! He said it himself! He said it form his own mouth. Not hers..   "I've got to tell Seohyun about this.." Yoona told herself and hurriedly went straight home.     Meanwhile..  

"Alright, let's start!!" Seohyun said, putting all her Math books in the table.


"Wait, wait!" Kyuhyun said. "Tell me about yourself first..."


"Kyuhyun-ssi, I'm here to tutor you.. and this isn't an interview for a pageant, right?" Seohyun said. Kyuhyun leaned closer to Seohyun. Seohyun's heart started beating faster than it usually beats.


"Oh c'mon.. how should I enjoy learning if I don't know anything about my tutor!!" Kyuhyun said, leaning back to his chair.


"Fine.. My name is Im Seohyun. i have a sister and her name is Im Yoona.." Seohyun was cutted by Kyuhyun when he heard her sister's name.


"You're the sister of the university's goddess, Im Yoona?" Kyuhyun asked shocked.


"Yes.." Seohyun replied while nodding.


"How come you don't look like a goddess like your sis?" Kyuhyun asked while looking at Seohyun.


What Kyuhyun said was hurtful. But Seohyun wasn't hurt at all. She chose to be this way. she chose to be a nerd-looking girl. She chose to wore nerd glasses. she chose the clothes she's wearing. She chose everything that's why her goddess-like bauty like her sister doesn't show off.


"I chose to be this way.." Seohyun replied.


"How about we try to remove those glasses of yours?" Kyuhyun said, removing Seohyun's nerd glasses. But Seohyun stopped him.


"Kyuhyun-ssi, let's just start the tutor, okay?" Seohyun told him. Kyuhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter