Kyuhyun's tutor

My Fake Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun waited for a bus to stop by her. After few seconds, a bus stopped and she rode on it. few minutes passed and the bus stopped by another bus stop. Seohyun found her best friend there, Sunny. Sunny sat beside Seohyun. 


The bus stopped by the nearest bus stop in SM University. Seohyun and Sunny leaved the bus and walked to SM University. Seohyun and Sunny entered the school.


"Oh Seohyunnie, I forgot to tell you... can you please review me in Math.." Sunny requested Seohyun.


"Why did you tell me just now?" Seohyun asked her.


"I just told you.. I forgot! Please!!" Sunny begged Seohyun, doing her famous aegyos-that-call-for-a-punch.


"Unnie, stop doing that!"~covering Sunny's face with her hands~"You know I an't say no to my best friend!" Seohyun told her. Sunny's  face lightened up.


"C'mon, Hyunnie... you got a lot of teaching to do!" Sunny said grabbing Seohyun's wrist to their favorite hang-out place in the campus, the tree.


"Wait unnie, when's the exam?" Seohyun asked Sunny as soon as she felt herself comfortable sitting under the tree.


"Tomorrow.." Sunny replied with her two hands on her face.


"Unnie.. no need to cover your face.."~Seohyun removing Sunny's two hands on her face~"As long as you listen very well to my lectures!!" Seohyun told Sunny. Sunny gave her a sweet smile.



Seohyun taught Sunny everything in Math that confuses Sunny. Seohyun did taught Sunny EVERYTHING except for decimals. While the two were in the middle of teaching and learning, the bell suddenly rang. Signaling the students that its time to go their respective rooms.


"Well see-ya late Hyunnie!!" Sunny bid her good bye to her best friend.


"Bye, unnie!" Seohyun bid as well, waving her hand in the air.


Sunny went to Senior Math C-4 room and Seohyun went to Senior Math A-1 room. Seohyun is clearly a smarty pants and a book worm. Being chosen by her professor to compete in such competitions, who would think twice on putting Seohyun in th highest section of the senior batch?


Seohyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter