Donghae's mom (2/2)

My Fake Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae was sitting on the dining table eating breakfast that Yoona prepared. While Yoona was still in the kitchen preparing breakfast for her sister and Kyuhyun. After she finished cooking, she put th foods in the table and served foods, a lot of foods on her plate.


Yoona opened as wide as an alligator's and stuffed the food in . 


"Shikshin! I don't know you're a great cook." Donghae commented. "Ad I don't know also that you look like an alligator when you eat."


"Shut up, fish!" Yoona said.


Donghae stood up from the table as soon as he was done eating. "I'm going to the garage. Its already 9. The plane must be near Korea."


"I see. Hey, are Seohyun and Kyuhyun coming along?" Yoona asked.


"Yup!" Donghae nodded.


"They're coming and yet, they're still sleeping?" Yoona said. "I'll be waking them!"


Yoona stood up from her seat. But she sat back when she saw her sister coming down. She looked like she already took a bath and changed her usual clothes.


"No need unnie. " Seohyun said.


"Okay. How about Kyuhyun?" Yoona asked.


"Molla." Seohyun said and started eating the breakfast prepared on the table.


Suddenly, Kyuhyun arrived at the table, well-dressed as well. "Smells delicious. Noona, did you cook it?"


"Yeah. Its mine and Seohyun's favorite." Yoona said.


"Oh!" Kyuhyun said and started eating.


As soon as Yoona, Seohyun and Kyuhyun were done eating, Seohyun and Kyuhyun went out of the dining room while Yoona arranged the plates and brought them to the kitchen so she could wash it.


"Ma'am, you don't have to. Let me take care of this." The maid said.


"No, I will do it." Yoona said. "I insist."


"No ma'am, you have to fetch Madam Lee in the airport with young master Lee." The maid said.


Yoona smiled at the maid. "Okay."


Young Master Lee, Madam and us as well will be very lucky if You Master Lee really married Ms. Im, The maid thought as she watched Yoona leave.


Yoona went out of the house and went to the garage where the car was parked. She saw Donghae, Seohyun and Kyuhyun there.


"Let's go!" Donghae said. Donghae opened the door for her and sat in the front seat making Seohyun and Kyuhyun sat together in the backseat.


Yoona looked at her sister sitting with Kyuhyun and secretly squealed as if she was a fangirl seeing her favorite stars date.


It was a quiet and lon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter