Yoona's First Kiss

My Fake Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona was back from a tiring day. Who would not get tired if you and your boss shop from store to store and then go back to the previous store you just went to. Why are boys so choosy? Yoona thought. When she saw her sister, Seohyun, cooking dinner; she said 'hello' and proceed on her way on her room. 


Yoona throw her bag on the floor and lie down on her bed. She closed her eyes, ready to sleep.  As soon as she was ready to step on her dreamland, Seohyun knocked on the door and entered her room.


"Unnie, are you going to eat dinner?" Seohyun asked her.


Yoona opened her eyes slowly and looked at her sister. "No, Donghae treated me dinner.." 


"You have a boy friend?" seohyun asked, stunned.


"No!" Yoona corrected her, in a shout way. "He's my boss remember?" 


"Oh yeah! I forgot!" Seohyun said. "Very well then, Sweet dreams!" Seohyun closed the door of her unnie's room and went to eat in the dining room. 


Five o' clock in the morning. Yoona was already awake. Unlike her usual waking schedule which is 6 in the morning. Yoona did her usual chores: clean the house, cook breakfats and wake Seohyun up. While Seohyun was eating , Yoona took the time to took a bath. After that, she wore her ordinary clothes and join Seohyun from eating. Suddenly her phone rang. She got a message from Donghae.

 

 

 

Meet me in front of the

 

 

 

 city hall at 9:30 am.  And wear the white dress  we bought. Be early!

 

 

Yoona read the message and groaned from frustration. She thought she was going to be work-free today.


"What's with groaning, unnie?" Seohyun asked. 


"Nothing.. Just work!" Yoona told Seohyun.


"Then, why did you groan?" Seohyun asked again.


"Ah.. uh..." Yoona can't think of a reason to tell her sister. "Just forget the groan..."


The two girls continued eating. When the clock struck 7:30 am, Seohyun leaved first leaving Yoona waiting for the clock to struck at 9 am for her to leave.


Seohyun headed to SM University together with her best friends Sunny and Sooyoung. They went to the school's field to kill the time and waited until the school starts. They're 23 minutes early after all because they reached the school by 7:33 am.


When they got in the field, the three girls sat on the seats. They found their selves watching the school's kingka, Kyuhyun, and his best friend, Sungmin, flirting with some girls. But if you watch them closely, its more like the queenkas, Uee and her her friend, Minah, flirting with kingkas or in the other words, pushing themselves into Kyuhyun and Sungmin. 


Once Uee caught a sight of Seohyun, she began saying cheesy words like 'Honey', 'Babe' and 'Kiss me' to Kyuhyun but its more like shouting.  Seohyun exhaled through her nose with her lips pouted. That's a sign of the innocent Seohyun mad. 


But to Sunny and Sooyoung,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter