Sleepover Part 1

My Fake Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seohyun smiled contentedly as she finished packing the things she would bring for their one-night sleepover. It was already 6:30 in the evening when she finished packing. She placed the bags of sweet potatoes beside her and Kyuhyun’s bags as they planned to bring some for the sleepover. Seohyun looked up when she noticed Kyuhyun’s presence next to her.

 

“Shall we go?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

Seohyun nodded her head. She seized her bag’s handle but her hand was shoved away by Kyuhyun. “Let me carry it.”

 

“Uh, there’s no need. I want to carry my bag myself.” Seohyun shook her head in disapproval.

 

“And I want to carry it myself.” Kyuhyun protested. “Come on! I’m a man. I can’t let a lady carry heavy loads.”

 

“But this isn’t heavy at all!” Seohyun reasoned.

 

“It doesn’t matter!” Kyuhyun stubbornly said. He grabbed Seohyun’s bags and carried it to his car outside quickly.

 

Seohyun sighed in defeat as she carried the plastic of sweet potatoes instead. She saw her sister walked out of the kitchen while carrying a big lunch box on her hands. She approached Yoona gracefully.

 

“Here, take this.” Yoona told Seohyun as she handed her the lunch box she was holding.

 

As soon as Seohyun took hold of the lunch box, the delicious scent of the food quickly lingered Seohyun’s nose. “Oooh!  Smells delicious!” Seohyun beamed.

 

Yoona smiled proudly of her work. “Of course it would smell good! I’m the one who cooked it.”

 

Seohyun rolled her eyes on her unnie’s bragging. “There’s no need to brag about it Chef Yoona.”

 

“Okay, okay.” Yoona said. “I know how you girls love this so you need to finish every bit of it, alright?”

 

Seohyun nodded her head.

 

Seohyun seized the plastic of sweet potatoes and held the lunch box on her other free hand. Yoona took back the lunch box on her hands as she realized how big the lunch box was to be held by one hand. Yoona walked with Seohyun outside to Kyuhyun’s car and returned the lunch box to Seohyun as soon as her sister sat at the backseat.

 

“Take care, Seohyun-ah!” Yoona told Seohyun. “Oh and Kyuhyun-ah, take really good care of my sister. It’s the first time I won’t be joining them and the three of them alone worries me. So if something happens to her, you can bid your goodbye to the world. I’ll really kill you!” Yoona warned.

 

“UNNIE!” Seohyun whimpered embarrassed.

 

“You don’t need to worry about Seohyun, noona. I won’t let any harm come near her.” Kyuhyun assured her.

 

“Good that we understand each other.” Yoona smiled.

 

Kyuhyun was about to sit on the backseat (even though he has his own car, he still can’t drive the car for he doesn’t have a driver’s license yet) when he remembered his own reminder to himself. “Noona, can you tell Donghae hyung to send my mask I used in Halloween to Sungmin’s apartment?”

 

“Eh? What are you going to do with that?” Yoona asked curiously.

 

“I’m gonna scare them.” Kyuhyun smirked evilly.

 

Yoona widened her eyes. “What the--?! No! I am not telling Hae oppa that!”

 

“Kyuhyun oppa, you shouldn’t play jokes like that!” Seohyun scolded. “Even I, am scared of that kind of thing.” She uttered.

 

Kyuhyun immediately threw the idea. He doesn’t want to scare Seohyun. “I’m sorry. I’m not gonna do that anymore.” He promised. Seohyun smiled softly at Kyuhyun.

 

“Never mind, noona. Just don’t enjoy your alone time with Donghae hyung too much!” Kyuhyun teased and sat at the back seat with Seohyun.

 

“What?! W-why w-would I enjoy m-my… a-alone t-time… with that fish?!” Yoona stuttered but Kyuhyun probably didn’t hear her anymore for Kyuhyun’s driver already sped up the car.

 

Yoona sighed as she continued denying Kyuhyun’s teasing.

 

The drive to Sungmin’s apartment wasn’t long. Sungmin’s apartment was situated just near their mansion, just a few blocks away. The driver stopped by huge tall building, and Seohyun and Kyuhyun went out the car. Kyuhyun, gentleman he was, carried the bigger and heavier loads (they weren’t really that big since they’re only having a sleepover for a night) and let Seohyun carry the smaller ones.

 

They went to the elevator and Kyuhyun pressed the number of the floor Sungmin’s apartment was located. As soon as the elevator door opened, they stepped off and walked down the hallway and searched for a certain room. Kyuhyun knocked at the door as soon as he found the door of Sungmin’s apartment. The door was opened by Sunny.

 

“Oh! You’re here!” Sunny said. “Seohyun and Kyuhyun are here!” She yelled to the rest.

 

Seohyun and Kyuhyun entered the apartment and Seohyun was amazed by the simple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter