Big Mistake

My Fake Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Yoona searched in her wardrobe a wonderful dress. It was already 5 pm and on 6:30 pm, her “favourite oppa”, Kibum would pick her up for their “dinner”.  Apparently when she was alone and bored at home, Seohyun and Kyuhyun were in school and Donghae in his office, she decided to call Kibum to, again, kill boredom. While they were conversing about whatever-they-talked-about, Kibum invited her to dinner and Yoona, without hesitation, agreed.

 

It’s a known fact between Yoona and Seohyun that Yoona used to have a crush on Kibum when they were kids. Yoona even promised herself to marry Kibum nonetheless. So it’s not a wonder that Yoona would not hesitate to say yes to any of Kibum’s invitation.

 

“What should I wear?” Yoona asked herself. She wanted to impress him.

 

Yes, she did have a crush on Kibum but right now, she is not sure about what she really feels towards Kibum. ‘Blame the hot handsome fish, named Lee Donghae for confusing me,’ Yoona thought. Wait, did she just say hot and handsome?

                                                                                                                                     

Yoona shook her head to shake away the thought about her fake husband. “Yes, I still have a crush on Kibum oppa and I’ll marry him.” She told herself emotionlessly.

 

Suddenly, a violet dress caught her eyes. She grabbed it and smiled. “I’ll wear this.”

 

Yoona changed into the dress she picked and stared at her reflection in the mirror. She smiled in satisfaction. She heard the door opened and she ran down to check who came. “Oh Seohyun, Kyuhyun!” Yoona called out to them.

 

“You bought sweet potatoes?” She asked as she pointed her index finger to the plastic Kyuhyun was carrying.

 

Seohyun nodded. “They’re fresh!”

 

“Let me take a look.” Yoona got the plastic from Kyuhyun and looked at the sweet potatoes inside. “They really are.” She agreed to Seohyun’s comment.

 

“But Seohyun-ah, don’t forget to throw the peelings!” Yoona reminded her sister when remembered the time she left the rubbish on their dining table for hours and her cousin, Yuri’s complaints about it too.

 

“I know, I know.” Seohyun assured Yoona. “I won’t forget about it, okay?”

 

Yoona grinned and patted Seohyun on her head. “Going somewhere unnie?” Seohyun asked Yoona.

 

She nodded joyously. “Yep.” Yoona replied.

 

“Okay.” Seohyun nodded. She brought the plastic full of sweet potatoes to the kitchen. She unloaded the gogumas out the plastic and placed them in a container. “Unnie!” Seohyun hollered.

 

Yoona went to the kitchen. “What?” She asked.

 

“Sunny unnie, Syoung unnie and I will have a sleepover on Wednesday.” She informed her sister.

 

“You’re not inviting me?!” Yoona asked in disbelief and she became more frustrated when she heard Seohyun answered “yes”.

 

Yoona groaned in frustration. “Why? You guys always invite me!” She complained.

 

“That’s because you’ll be busy with your fish ‘husband’.” Kyuhyun emphasized.

 

Yoona groaned childishly. “ANDWAE! I want to come!” She bawled.

 

Seohyun ran over to Yoona and covered her alligator mouth with her hand. She shut Yoona’s mouth for seconds until Yoona stopped bawling. “Sssh. You’re not a kid unnie.” Seohyun emphasized the word “unnie”.

 

“I’ll be a kid whenever I want to!” Yoona babbled.

 

“It’s not like you’re choosing us over your duty as Lee Donghae’s wife, right Kyuhyun oppa?” Seohyun asked Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun smirked at the sisters and he nodded his head, agreeing. “That’s right, Seo—“

 

“Did I just hear Seohyun call you…?” Yoona pointed at Kyuhyun. “…oppa?” She questioned. Her index finger wasn’t leaving its place pointing to Kyuhyun’s direction.

 

“Yeah, what’s the problem with that?” Kyuhyun answered Yoona as he scratched his nape.

 

The three suddenly heard the main door creaked open. They all turned to the door’s direction to see who came and found Donghae who looked helplessly tired. He threw his file case to a sofa and propelled his body towards the other sofa with the necktie of his outfit all messed up.

 

“Yo, hyung!” Kyuhyun called Donghae.

 

Donghae turned his head to Kyuhyun’s direction and greeted him with a tired “hello”.

 

“What’s up?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“So tired. The business… is giving me so much… stress! So many meetings earlier.” Donghae complained. “I had to ask my secretary to do the rest of the work!”

 

“That’s not good.” Yoona commented. “You cannot just let your secretary to do the rest of the work.” Yoona clucked her tongue while shaking her head from left to right slowly.

 

“Why not? He IS my secretary. I can order him anything I want.” Donghae argued with Yoona.

 

“Even if his job was to assist you, that don’t just sound right. You’re the “boss”, oppa.” Yoona bent her index finger and middle finger to emphasize the word “boss”.

 

“You wouldn’t know what your secretary would do.” She added.

 

“Don’t worry. I’ll be checking his work when he’s done.” Donghae assured Yoona. “Geez, you worry too much!”

 

Yoona rolled her eyes on him. She turned her body and faced Kyuhyun. She eyed Kyuhyun and Seohyun a suspicious gaze. “When did you start calling him oppa, Seohyun-ah?”

 

Seohyun swallowed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter